Thread: Reset the top 10 most wanted list!

Reset the top 10 most wanted list!

I think funcom should reset the top ten most wanted list and take off the idle title holders. The top 10 most wanted list on the omni side has maybe like 1 active player. All the rest have been banned, quit, stopped playing etc. Also note that people will stop pvping after they get neo :/

I just say u reset them and let the true most wanted show
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

Re: Reset the top 10 most wanted list!

Originally posted by Johiyat

I just say u reset them and let the true most wanted show

Thank god you are not one of them...
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

heh
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

Re: Re: Reset the top 10 most wanted list!

Originally posted by Clark "Garzuperman" Kent
    Thank god you are not one of them...
    Hence he wants it reseted.

he kind of has a point...if you dont pvp or play anymore why should you still be most wanted.

but whatever i could care less about that list i havent looked at it since it first came out

I dont think cancelled or banned accounts should have characters on them *at all*

(ok, maybe cancelled chars should keep accounts) But they shouldnt be on that list as well,.. heh.. They arent active.

Thats just my 2 cents.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Hate to be the first to say it but maybe if the title system wasn't borked and modeled after chess "maybe" it would be more fluid. As it stands:

1. You don't get titles for killing lots of clan/omni.
    2. You don't get titles for team pvp on Tera raids.
    3. You CAN get titles for killing same side "friends" by ganking a duel.
    4. You CAN get titles for ganking someone 100 levels under you with 1/3 the HP you have as long as they have a title near yours.
    5. You DON'T get title points for killing "the most feared/high titled people" on "the list" unless your title is near theirs.

Defined now as Borked.

I say remove titles entirely. It takes the fun out of PvP
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

long live the novice gaviglia brothers...me and joh..same last names. woot.

Damnit, Osama bin Laden doesn't blow up stuff no more! He's inactive damnit! RESET THE MOST WANTED LIST, FBI. RESET IT DAMNIT!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

I have a weird feeling that will be coming to an end soon Caol :\
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface