Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

In taking care of some issues resulting in alot of annoyed people and anger towards Quizotic part of the "plan"?

i feel somewhere down the line u forgot this is a game sbje, most of the time life on rk-2 is the same everyday, an event like this brings some action, and perhaps a challenge for those that were "caught by surprise" today... instead of crying that quiz is so evil, and that such a great injustice has been done to you and your friends, u might consider taking some action instead, and play this game with a smile on ure face instead of that grumpy look, which i am sure u have right now...

Actually quite the opposite, which is the amusing thing

First outdamaged Quiz which obviously pissed em off
    Second I got lucky and won a roll (unexpected yet nice)
    Third I believe Quiz's true colours are showing here

And in regards to my "friends" think you'll find 90% of guilds who turn up for Tarasque are pissed off at the way they acted, just I happen to believe in posting my views and defending myself on a forum whereas others would just prefer to forget about it or keep it ingame.

Anyway must sleep thats me off for a bit
    Last edited by Sbje; Aug 18th, 2002 at 02:48:06.

"First outdamaged Quiz which obviously pissed em off"

as i read it, u outdamaged them because they got some lizards to take care of during the fight...
    i see a lot of talk here, about quiz being so nasty and bad and selfish, but have u seen the system work where everyone was in on loot?...about 25 people rolling for 1 item, and rolling took longer then killing tarasque, that was lame, and boring, no matter what team is best, u can get loot anyway. instead of all guilds trying to compete for dragon, they all seem to team up against quiz now.
    but for the next few days well see who has the best team, (or the best dirty tricks...) to win the dragon...

SBJE= NOOB

and i dont even know u but bashing pple and telling only one side of the story is so lame if u gonna bash at least dont expect us to believe that pple in quiz actually care if they happen to lose 1 time at the dragon..they have lost before and they didnt attack everyone cuz of it .. dont think they minded and im sure they have plenty of loot and do tara mostly for fun and want stuff for others in there guild at least thats the way i see it ..u make them out to seem they were so pissed they lost this 1 time out of however many times they win that they teamed an omni and came down to kill the 20 or so clan that was there..lol right they do a good job at pvp but im pretty sure they were only after the person that trained mobs on them

Thumbs down

REX ,LaRes..
    you bolth are quiz yes , well let us know who you are talk is cheap when you hide behind a fake forum name

LOL

Originally posted by SynLiquad
    REX ,LaRes..
    you bolth are quiz yes , well let us know who you are talk is cheap when you hide behind a fake forum name
    syn what is this .. if you have issues just send me a tell and talk bout it ..

I dont know who those posts are by .We are asking that in guild chat now.

syn, its nice u to see u are so loyal to ure ex-guild members, u left..thats ure decision, kicking at the guild like this afterwards is cheap. i have never said i wasnt quiz, or pretended to be non-quiz, and this is not a fake name, this is the name of my account, and my account holds more then 1 character.

also i havent said i am against anyone, or started kicking at "the other side" without any reason, like you seem to enjoy so much.
    just please try to post something that actually has any content next time man.

Angry

Dont get me started little ,im just trying to find out who the mistry quiz are...

as for my issues, for now ill keep them to myself

LoL

ok. that was nice.

/me hands syn a beer

Well SuperBlanka
    Do you know me ? no you don't...
    Antideath brought you in to the guild not me.
    as for kicking at my exguild dont make me laugh, they more or less drive the low lvls away over this crap they pull at the damn dragon..

tell me super do you find getting a team hard nowadays ?

all i know from u is what i saw the few days we were both in quiz,so ofcourse i dont know u to well.
    all i saw is u left all of a sudden, and after that moment being very hostile towards quiz, not the most classy way to act, but thats up to you.
    as for hard time getting a team, ive never been refused in a team yet, teaming in BS is not a guild related thing, and i think the majority of the players feel that way, i havent personally harmed anyone i think, and i therefor also never had problems getting a team.
    i am so sorry u had such a hard time getting in a team, but maybe that was for another reason then just the fact that u were in quiz...

all i saw is u left all of a sudden, and after that moment being very hostile towards quiz, not the most classy way to act, but thats up to you.
    im sorry hostile what do you mean ????
    i posted a very nice good bye to quiz and thanked them for letting me be in the guild..
    but you must be talking about the tell i sent antideath before i left.
    and yes i ment every word of it ,so if telling her off is acking hostile towards the hole guild then im guilty..

anything more you would like to get straight MR superblanka sir ?

Syn

Originally posted by SynLiquad

im sorry hostile what do you mean ????
    i posted a very nice good bye to quiz and thanked them for letting me be in the guild..
    but you must be talking about the tell i sent antideath before i left.
    and yes i ment every word of it ,so if telling her off is acking hostile towards the hole guild then im guilty..

anything more you would like to get straight MR superblanka sir ?
    I guess telling people off is your idea of fun . Why whine about things like this on the boards.. If you have an issue discuss it like a man .

What is your true goal for posting such BS? In truth no one in quiz has issues getting a team . If you had such problems maybe look at yourself and research there first. I know it is easy to blame others for your faults but it is not needed in this manor. Fine you dont like quiz !! Hey, you dont have to .
    We all know that now and accept it! . Why can't you?

It is a game .. move on.

If it matters... I was there I was a doc with Pax. I saw Quiz with the dragons but from what I saw dragons were taken care of well before tara spawned (i could be wrong). Tara dies we do gte loot. while all rolling was going on I tab Brume, I am going to attack an omni down there so i do.... then I see:
    Attacked by Antideath
    Anitdeath forces your NCU to run rapid Palsey
    Attacked by Thoriak
    Attaked by Trystar
    Attaked by littletotem

FUnny thing is Brume never attacked me my fellow clansmen did... people that I have teamed with and shared good times with... I hate to think those times are over but who knows. as far as it being fun... it is not fun when people that are supposed to be on your side kill you out of haterd for your guild, greedy, revenge, any other reason.... I did my job i tried to kill an omni and had my face spit in as he got healed by clan. I will go rounds with anyone in the arena that is fun fighting omni in castle is fun, being betrayed is not.

Training is wrong..... Attacking same side in 25% is wrong.... attacking oposing faction is right.

I DID MY JOB AND GOT KILLED BY MY OWN FOR IT!

To Quiz i dun know if you care or not but I still hold most of you in the highest regard, you that have helped me (Shaded, Elbo, and Iggy namley) but those that attacked me.... it was a really sad day for me.
    Last edited by Chicky Pot Pie; Aug 18th, 2002 at 04:38:03.

Well

The attack was mainly on xscape .

His comments where.. "he would pull every dirty trick in the book to beat us" . Now, this was told to us the night before by him.
    From our stand point we expected him to do something off the wall.

All the sudden a train of dragons where pulled to us .
    Either way a PAX plan or not it was done!
    What would you expect us to think? REALLY!

Ok then we all kill dragon .. Ok we didnt out dmg this one little time ..(WHO CARES) But then he had to be rude and rub it in our faces. Ok , now that mad us a little emotional. So we killed his gimp butt and anyone who attacked our team mates.

TEAM MATES

We did not fire the first shot . CLANNERS DID!
    They wanted a fight , they got it.
    There are many ways to view this but, it simply is a game! T
    Today we win, tommorrow maybe you will.

Who know's

Im not throwing stone's calling, names or being rude .
    Im simply making a point his anti quiz personality is out of line.

What is your true goal for posting such BS? In truth no one in quiz has issues getting a team . If you had such problems maybe look at yourself and research there first. I know it is easy to blame others for your faults but it is not needed in this manor. Fine you dont like quiz !! Hey, you dont have to .
    I have no probs getting a team little.
    i even get tells from Xscape when i log asking if i want a team..
    but when i was in quiz i was turned away from teams just for that resond.
    im not trying to bash or post bs about anyone or anything , im just stateing facts..

BS!!

I attacked an omni.... you teamed with him for one reason...... tell me that reason

Re: BS!!

Originally posted by POX
    I attacked an omni.... you teamed with him for one reason...... tell me that reason
    To kill xscape ..lol

why else?

really?

how did i die when I was not attaked by Brume?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast