Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

Well, that was fun. Since Quizotic decided that they should get all the loot if they do the most damage in their single team, we (the rest of RK2 that is) decided to actually form a damage team this time.

So, we do, we outdamage them. They get pissed, and then they team with omnis to gank us.. lol.. heh.. just so very funny.

Welcome to everyone's fecal roster (read: **** list) quizotic.
    ~Chris

lol.

and hi chris meow

Hmm the reason i heard that quizotic pple teamed with omni is cuz some clan pulled a bunch of dragons on them and he guy even admitted it later.

Nothing to do with loot ..they dont win loot all the time anyway so whats the diff this one time..prolly cuz clan tried to train mobs on them..get your facts straight before u bash pple

but that isnt what I heard, I heard that the team leader was in fact Abraham lincoln and wanted to eat the dragon up while umm it was pregnant!

(oh my did I write that.)

Hmm the reason i heard that quizotic pple teamed with omni is cuz some clan pulled a bunch of dragons on them and he guy even admitted it later.

Nothing to do with loot ..they dont win loot all the time anyway so whats the diff this one time..prolly cuz clan tried to train mobs on them..get your facts straight before u bash pple
    Was you there? does 1 person training mobs (ONLY ONE PERSON, dodgeman who wasnt even in the damage teams) entitle them to attack everyone else? (I.e. me running out of camelot, and being raped by 6 people?)

hehe that was hardly a damage team eth

it was the 6 q members online at the time.

and dont blame Q for the camping its not like we set spawn at 18 hours and 1/10 drop or more for the useful stuff.

Xscape has to be the most childish org leader on RK2. I find it rather amusing actually
    Last edited by Intrepid; Aug 17th, 2002 at 22:47:43.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

I was not there but i know that if they teamed with an omni then they could not possibly have attacked first.

Also ..im pretty sure they did not have any intention of attacking anyone but the person who pulled mobs on them..if others attacked there team how can u blame them for defending their teammates?

Honestly though look what u are all *****ing about..a freaking video game get over it or move on to something else. So what quizotic went to get some revenge on someone who tried to screw them up and pple got in the way ya they were wrong to kill others but if it was to defend one of the team then i dont see the problem..I know a lot of pple in their guild and they always help me out whenever possible and i always see them fighting omnis so they must have thought they had a pretty damn good reason for what they did

Originally posted by Rex
    I was not there but i know that if they teamed with an omni then they could not possibly have attacked first.
    But the members of pax like to ignore that fact. See they as really pissed cause pax tried to jump em and they still got pummeled.

I mean they start the attack and loose then get their undies all bunched?? lol thats kinda funny i think.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Well, Brume was there, so we attacked him, and then (now that the team had engaged combat) you could attack us.

...and no, we wern't gonna let brume just run around.
    ~Chris

I think the aftermatch in TIR areena was pretty funny. Groups of 3-4 Quiz and omnis on 1 opponen a peice. Sadly noone was killed since there were to many high lvl ppl helping each other out. The funniest part however was that there was some low lvl (40ish) fixer shouting "STOP" untill finally all the lvl 200 and 150+ ppl actually stopped, hehe.

Re: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

Originally posted by Megabio
    Well, that was fun. Since Quizotic decided that they should get all the loot if they do the most damage in their single team, we (the rest of RK2 that is) decided to actually form a damage team this time.

So, we do, we outdamage them. They get pissed, and then they team with omnis to gank us.. lol.. heh.. just so very funny.

Welcome to everyone's fecal roster (read: **** list) quizotic.
    ~Chris
    Lol saw the problems coming
    and gratz on 4k posts chris heh.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

/me finds this very funny
    weeeeee

Umm

If i may !

Was the most fun i ever had in AO ..
    /me looks at spawn time again and laughs.

I find it amusing aswell Cocio

Find this the best part:

Honestly though look what u are all *****ing about..a freaking video game get over it or move on to something else. So what quizotic went to get some revenge on someone who tried to screw them up and pple got in the way ya they were wrong to kill others but if it was to defend one of the team then i dont see the problem..I know a lot of pple in their guild and they always help me out whenever possible and i always see them fighting omnis so they must have thought they had a pretty damn good reason for what they did
    Its a video game, yet Quiz will not take part in a FAIR loot system, even one of their members benefited last night, yet they still ain't happy.
    Quiz seem so bothered about "tara loot", yet apparently its a "friggin video game" wen they lose out on it.

End of story anyway, Quiz i am quite sure are going to regret it.

Also Littletotem im glad you enjoy throwing petty insults at random people over "teh internet".

LOL

Originally posted by Sbje
    I find it amusing aswell Cocio

Find this the best part:

Its a video game, yet Quiz will not take part in a FAIR loot system, even one of their members benefited last night, yet they still ain't happy.
    Quiz seem so bothered about "tara loot", yet apparently its a "friggin video game" wen they lose out on it.

End of story anyway, Quiz i am quite sure are going to regret it.

Also Littletotem im glad you enjoy throwing petty insults at random people over "teh internet".
    you spell "the"
    like this ..
    "THE"

Notice the quotes? was taking the .... you swordman (an attempt of an offence you used on Athx, still scares me you have such great wit.)

LOL

Originally posted by Sbje
    Notice the quotes? was taking the .... you swordman (an attempt of an offence you used on Athx, still scares you have such wit.)
    1st ..LoL .. you are to funny .. 1st of it was a joke..
    2nd Athx does not need you to defend him..He is a great player.

Wooot!

RK2 flame war!! =)

- schma

(I wonder when we'll see the first feud over Tara on RK3/die neue welt... )
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

1st ..LoL .. you are to funny .. 1st of it was a joke..
    Of course it was a joke.................. had to be as its hardly an insult.

2nd Athx does not need you to defend him..He is a great player.
    Where have I defended him? I made an example of an insult attempt(or joke you now claim) you made...

Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast