Thread: Content Needed

Content Needed

Well there is lack of doing things in AO for sure. Missions or spawn camping all days long.

I have played DAoC for awhile did have a fan site and all. What gave DAoC a big upswing was a new dungeon named Darkness Falls.

So why not intruduce a new dungeon in Ao(should be time for it atleast). Now I dont think we need a new small high lvl dungeon with a hard ass boss. NO NO I want another kind of dungeon.

The dungeon should have a lvl rng of lvl 20-200 the deeper you get the higher mobs and the grey mobs in the beginning shouldnt be aggro to high lvl players(I didnt like the rollerats =)

There should be a grid and save, bank and reclaim insdie the dungeon. The dungeon should be huge so it would take a couple of hours to explore it.

So to learn from darkness falls mistake(trade skills became useless because of to good drop) I think most drops should be normal armor, weapons and some new trade skill items like hides(bronto but different) and other trade skill items.

Just an idea but it would be nice having something to explore for weeks.

To reduce lagg the dungeon could be divided into like 3 floors and there should be 3 different elevators to each floor in seperate ends of the floors so there wont be big crowds. There could be 3 grid terms inside or just and of course there should be a normal entrance.

One floor could also be 0 or 25% so there would be some pvping so that would get an upswing. To make pvp more popular there could also be some drops that recuired pvp titels to wear. Like Rookie armor or something.

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Thumbs up Good Idea!

I like that idea, I read about darkness falls and I wanted to be in it, but if 20-200 is allowed you could have alot of uniqueness!