Thread: FJRK: A Look See into Sir Tristam Solis' Return

FJRK: A Look See into Sir Tristam Solis' Return

A Look See into Sir Tristram Solis' Return
    July 07, 29480 - Max "Looksee" Mcgee (FJRK) [Atlantean]

FJRK - After catching wind of a rumor via the gridfeeds, this reporter decided to drop into Avalon in the hopes of getting an interview with the enigmatic member of our Council of Truth, Sir Tristram Solis. As many are aware, he has long been absent from meetings of the Council and I took the opportunity to learn why for my faithful readers.

Upon arriving in Avalon, this reporter was greeted by a security detail from the Aethyr Knights. A nanomage by the name of Chi "Chimx" Delaet, who promptly told me not to get near the long absent leader. Later research indicated he was a unit commander within the Aethyr Knights. While this may be seen by some as rude, this reporter can understand the mental state of Mr. Delaet seeing as how his clans president had been brutally murdered a few days prior.

As stated in another report from the Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka, On July 02, 29480, Ms. Miyamoto was the target of an assassination by an as yet undetermined operative. Gunned down and left for dead while the assailant fled.

After determining that my presence was unwelcome, this reporter kept his distance from the security detail and awaited the arrival of Sir Tristram Solis. Which, thankfully due to the cold reception this reporter received, wasn't long in coming. It was an interesting sight to see a Knight and his retinue in full armor in these times, but even more interesting was the group seeming to head in the wrong direction upon arrival. Perhaps it has been too long since Sir Solis paid a visit to his home on Rubi-Ka. Or perhaps Sir Solis simply wanted to look around a bit first. We may never know.

Once Sir Solis' group approached the castle and the introductions were over, of which this reporter was ignored, the security detail and his retinue decided to head inside. For a moment it appeared that this secretive meeting would be held without yours truly being invited as I was told bluntly that I would not be permitted to join by Mr. Delaet.

This decision would have made for a short article, faithful readers, so the question of there being something to hide from fellow clan members was raised and the decision was reconsidered.

Upon entering the dank interior of the castle the first thing that came to this reporters mind was the need for electricity. Dark except for the torches in the smoke filled halls, I followed the party at a respectable distance until they chose to stop beneath a large arch from which large banners hung. It was faithful readers, as if we had stepped back in time over twenty-eight thousand years.

It seemed, faithful readers, that Sir Solis had pulled his attention away from the Shadowlands, after hearing of Ms. Miyamoto's death, and his long return to what many of our fellow clans had hoped would be a champion of Clan solidarity, was nothing more than what appears to be a personal interest in the issue.

During the meeting several theories and possible suspect groups were mentioned of which I shall not name. Not for the sake of secrecy, faithful readers, but for the lack of facts. I leave the mudslinging and political posturing to other of my esteemed colleagues. After all, they do it rather well.

When a lull in the meeting presented itself, this reporter did take the opportunity to ask Sir Solis what his involvement with Ms. Miyamoto was given his reputation as a ladies man in his past, to which he replied, "She was a trusted knight. We were not involved." Amazingly, this reporter wasn't vaporized on the spot given the looks his security detail and retinue cast my way.

Sir Solis further stated, "The mysterious death and disappearance of a trusted knight demands justice and I wish to make sure she is found." He then departed leading his men back to what one must assume is the Shadowlands.

A request for a further interview with Sir Solis has, as of yet, been unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK
    A Look See into Sir Tristram Solis' Return
    July 07, 29480 - Max "Looksee" Mcgee (FJRK) [Atlantean]
    When a lull in the meeting presented itself, this reporter did take the opportunity to ask Sir Solis what his involvement with Ms. Miyamoto was given his reputation as a ladies man in his past, to which he replied, "She was a trusted knight. We were not involved." Amazingly, this reporter wasn't vaporized on the spot given the looks his security detail and retinue cast my way.
    Oh that Tristam ... who can blame him ... the ladies love us keepers.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

SirNegs, Lady Xaun was also a keeper and I can atest to the fact that Lady Xaun and Sir Tristam were not involved in such a mannor.

Looksee, my appologise for overlooking you. I was not in the best state of mind at the time and my manor were sorely lacking that day, however that is not an excuse for my neglect and I express my appologise once again for it.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    SirNegs, Lady Xaun was also a keeper and I can atest to the fact that Lady Xaun and Sir Tristam were not involved in such a mannor.

Looksee, my appologise for overlooking you. I was not in the best state of mind at the time and my manor were sorely lacking that day, however that is not an excuse for my neglect and I express my appologise once again for it.
    I know full well she was also a keeper. Just humoring myself with a nice humorous article, and could honestly careless what involvment anyone has with anyone. Again stop beating yourself over it. It's not your fault, and the more you dwell and think about it the less you have to put towards your efforts. It's the past, put it behind you.

People die and you move on, simple as that. A good warrior knows what needs to be shut out.
    Last edited by SirNegs; Jul 8th, 2006 at 00:46:28.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

I have never been trained as a warrior.

I have never known anyone like her before.

I have never had a friend like her before.

It sadens me to see that you are so use to death, that even when it is permaninte you can remain so unmoved by it.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Permanent, schmermanent. Just wait and see. A couple of weeks, and she'll make a miraculous return from the grave, blessed with the long lost spirit of the Knights of Shadowlands, sanctified by the holy Knight Code of Honor, strengthened by the power her near death-brethren has shown etcetera ad nauseum.

She'll wake up from the dead. It's expected.

So, when's the memorial again? And is Solis making a speech?

That has not been decided, there some other things that we have to put in order before planning her memorial, also...

Its only been a week Tussa....

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK
    During the meeting several theories and possible suspect groups were mentioned of which I shall not name. Not for the sake of secrecy, faithful readers, but for the lack of facts. I leave the mudslinging and political posturing to other of my esteemed colleagues. After all, they do it rather well.
    Aww come on, please. We need a good chuckle at some of the nutty ideas.

Otherwise, congratulations on his return, and I hope he decides to stay a little longer this time.

As for resurrections...have to agree with Tussa here. Give it a couple of weeks. Although I have to admit, will be curious to find out if she is going through the odd disembodied experience I went through the last time reclaim technology went wonky...*remembers spooking troxs around Borealis for weeks* mwhaha.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Greetings to you all.

As many of you know I am Gurney “Twistshot” Halleck, member of the Aethyr Knights. As many of you know on June 2nd Lady Xaun was ambushed and killed by an assassin after her clan meeting in Camelot Castle, I am here today to ask those who wish to help to contact me. I am attempting to build an investigation team with all interested parties in order to find out who ordered her assassination, bring those involved to justice and should she still be alive, find Lady Xaun and bring her back.

Please, I beseech you, do not let such a crime go unpunished, help us bring justice to this matter.

Contact me on my com when I am on Rubi-Ka or use this message drop if you wish to contact me when I am not pressent.

Twistshots Gridmail

(Holy crap, man...is there something wrong with your eyes? Are you unable to see your own copies? This is the sixth crosspost you've made. Two in this forum, one in the org recruitment forum and three (!) in the Editor's forum. Once is more than enough, guy.

To show just how lame multiple posting like that is, I have crossposted this on all your posts. Enjoy.)

(Thank you, you missed one. I have IC reasons for making so many. No one is going to be able to say I did not try)