Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dont Buy Booster Pack

Forced marketing

Originally posted by Evan "Zenoman" Laurence
    "Forced" marketing to save a sinking ship. nuff said
    The booster itself is hardly forced marketing but having to pay 20$ for it because of that damn extra original AO CD seems pretty unreasonable to me. I would gladly pay some 10$ or so for booster itself.

I dont NEED second account, i don't WANT second account. This is just plain stupid... And what the heck am I going to do with the second account anyway as it wont include the booster pack!

How about just selling that booster CD-key alone and allow downloading of cd-image? Just like the original AO CD? Nooo! Recruit your friend! Your mother! We-Need-More-Customers!

I like the game so much I bought the book when i pre-oredered the booster. I agree with alot of these replies, if you dont wanna buy it, dont buy it, however, I am guessing that your just a complainer and you will buy it anyways

There, pre-ordered the booster pack Now all I can do is wait(and of course play anarchy online)
    "There is a storm coming! Our storm! - Paul Mua'dib"
    ---------------------------------------------
    Randomize argument in scripts!

The magical pony, scene1-5,6

Im glad there are trolls and whiners, gives people something to compare with. Makes the rest of us look better.

"Spam is not just something you do, its a way of life."

OOGA BOOGA.
    ---------------------------------------------

Hm...

While I really appreciate the big majority of "will buy" compared to "won't buy" in this thread, I will have to close it. The constant "buy or not" 'discussion' is probably better done in a poll, and I'd like to keep the bickering between the camps to an absolute minimum.

For reference

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12