Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breed Selection for NT's

i think an atrox is a pure lump of sexines(stolen from someones siggy) ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I still wouldn't roll anything but solitus, regardless of the Nanobot Guard advantages of NM...
    Like i said; i have hope that NG and this new reflect are not FC's only plan for NM breed benefits. That said Soli's don't exactly suffer under this being second cleverest of the breeds; so unless something awesome and NM only is on the cards; you're probably right Masta.

Quote Originally Posted by Loethlin View Post
    Now my opinion on what was written.
    I'm a Nanomage NT and i'd never ever change my breed to Solitus, not ever.
    Maybe it's because i'm not right in the head and think I should be able to cast my nanos without outside help.
    Being a Nanomage, I actually won't be forced to ask an MP for CM to cast Izgimmer's Ultimatum.
    I know it's an old quote, and I didn't bother taking the 2 minutes to check if anyone brought this up already, but seriously, do troxs even have to do that? I remember as sol I had the skills to cast IU self at 215 or so, only 2 pieves of scouts equipped, and non twinked symbs.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Btw on the side note nt defence when NG aint up pretty much sucks now. So the question is if having a little better absorb rate when NG is up worth not having Servival for when NG is down.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    I know it's an old quote, and I didn't bother taking the 2 minutes to check if anyone brought this up already, but seriously, do troxs even have to do that? I remember as sol I had the skills to cast IU self at 215 or so, only 2 pieves of scouts equipped, and non twinked symbs.
    Yeah, that was when i was below lvl 200 and had inferiority issues, ok?
    Turned out i could cast IU round 210.
    Last edited by Nukealeet; Feb 11th, 2007 at 02:42:20.
    Avada "Nukealeet" Kedavra
    220 NT. Nanomage fan!
    Proud Board Member of Black Bands

PvP Setup | PvM Setup | Picture | Drawing
    Alts: Medical "Antibioleet" Drama (220 Nano Pistol Doc), Idontcast "Sirhumphrey" CI (215 Soli Bow Crat), Cruciatus "Pewpewaleet" Curse (157 Soli Assrifle Solja)
    Twinks, more or less: Voodoo "Babynukey" Nub (170 Nano NT), Illegal "Loethleet" Animagus (161 Soli Melee Adv), Blastended "Umbraleet" Skrewt (150 Nano Trader)

Insert lots of "first" and "only" here.

---------------------
    People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.
    ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    I could cast IU long before 220... these days I run around with somewhere around 2500 MC...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by seventshadow View Post
    Btw on the side note nt defence when NG aint up pretty much sucks now. So the question is if having a little better absorb rate when NG is up worth not having Servival for when NG is down.
    Well, I wouldn't call the defences to suck when ya have 22% reflect (Greater nanobot shelter) running all the time + 4% LE reflect time to time.. O.O
    - Arc

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanite View Post
    Well, I wouldn't call the defences to suck when ya have 22% reflect (Greater nanobot shelter) running all the time + 4% LE reflect time to time.. O.O
    Previously with rrfe/pvp setup i could take AS/FA/sneak/perks alpha from agent and servive. GL with that now- or any decent size alpha.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

You might wanna try the GNS out; atm it works like the old reflects; effectively lowering the 40 % max HP cap which the RRFE is not doing anymore with the new shield mechanics.. Of course this is not as good as the RRFE was before, but its self-cast and usable at SL, so I will take it over previous RRFE begging anytime
    - Arc

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanite View Post
    You might wanna try the GNS out; atm it works like the old reflects; effectively lowering the 40 % max HP cap which the RRFE is not doing anymore with the new shield mechanics.. Of course this is not as good as the RRFE was before, but its self-cast and usable at SL, so I will take it over previous RRFE begging anytime
    First of all our regular self reflect is still nerfed- which is actually is a pretty notisible number as well (i had 12% self reflect proj that stucks with rrfe for exemple).

Second the big difference is that our layer doesnt lowers the cap anymore- so while before 17.1 with enought reflect with layer on top you would have agent doing 1 k capped AS on you- with you having 7 k hp- now you take full dmg.

Except that atm the GNS does work like the old reflects, so its reduction is calculated after the 40% max hp reduction (whereas the normal reflects are calculated before the max hp reduction). So it lowers the remaining damage by 22% which means it now ownz the regular reflects 10-0. Ofc the layers are now useless in PvP, but hey, thats the price we had to pay to get rid of low-HP twinkies...
    - Arc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123