Thread: Looking for guild

Question Looking for guild

Heya, I am currently a level 100 agent on rubi ka 1(clan) and recently my guild disbanded. So I am looking for a new guild. I play in the USA pacific time zone and I often like to group with my guild members and participate an all events. I am semi-roleplay and don't pvp much. If anyones guild applies to this or is recruiting please give me /tell Beatbaby in game and you can give me the 411 on your guild.

Lightbulb Apostles of WAR

We are interested in you.

But be sure to check our site first.

http://www.geocities.com/bishopdredd/apostles.html

mb_sith_lord@hotmail.com

KroCaTore

Hope to see you very soon.

If you're interested in a medium-sized guild which is active in the storyline, and emphasizes roleplaying, then the Mercury Dragons could be your guild.

Look up Mercury Dragons, read through the Charter, Bylaws, Duties and FAQ, then see the section about joining the org - fill out the form, and an interview will be scheduled not so long after that.

Best wishes.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!