Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FJRK: Lady Xaun Miyamoto targeted by unknown assassins

you can fill a ballon with water and it will float....... it all about weight distribution and personaly everyone that I have meet in my time spent on RK is full of hot air.

Xaun and Aethyr do not lie to your face or behind your back. We have nothing to hide and as such all are meetings are public. Wanna know what we are cooking up your more then welcome to come. They are held every Sunday at 1pm EST.

Do we like the CoT? No

Do we think it should be replaced with a democratic forum of government? Yes

Would we like to see this happen today? sure, but its not the goal

I am the leader of the Aethyr Knights. We will be here for the long haul weather you like it or not. You have choices though and that is the beauty of life, to make a choice. Even though the few people I see responding to what we say and do are against it I know hundreds of people who are not and that is the reason we will keep pushing forward.

And for all those who dislike Xaun for not taking the path of least resistance. Keep the flames burning your only fueling her fire. The more you hate someone the more others rally to thier cause.

We are active in the CoT for only 1 reason....... its the only current form of government the clans have. If we left that would just give more power to the people who want life to continue the way it has gone, instead of thinking of where it should be going.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla
    We have nothing to hide and as such all are meetings are public. Wanna know what we are cooking up your more then welcome to come. They are held every Sunday at 1pm EST.

And for all those who dislike Xaun for not taking the path of least resistance. Keep the flames burning your only fueling her fire. The more you hate someone the more others rally to thier cause.
    Where, Avalon?

And it's common knowledge I've never was a fan of Xaun, however, it was not hate. More Apathy... I could really careless what happens to her. Politicing and posturing is just not something I can respect.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

yes Avalon upstairs and too the back

sometimes in are city HQ meeting room but if you want a invite your more then welcome

I have known Xaun longer then she has known herself. I don't always agree with her either.

If you wish to find your leader, perhaps you should turn to those who serve the Imperator...and their allies

I recived that message earlier in the month, anyone have any ideas what or who it refers to?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    If you wish to find your leader, perhaps you should turn to those who serve the Imperator...and their allies

I recived that message earlier in the month, anyone have any ideas what or who it refers to?
    I would say Legion.. Imperator would then refer to their leader, Volcatius.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Quote Originally Posted by Sary
    I would say Legion.. Imperator would then refer to their leader, Volcatius.
    No, what Ive found out on my own points to an older reference than the Legion. Much older. I think Ergo taked about the Imperator, but im not sure, wich would put the referance to several thousands of years ago or how ever long it was before the shadowlands and Rubi-ka split...
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

The leader of the Legion is commonly called the Imperator. His name is Volcatius.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    The leader of the Legion is commonly called the Imperator. His name is Volcatius.
    Hah, well then if she ain't dead yet, and they have her ... I'm sure she soon will be.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    Which is what I said, in slightly different words. Doesn't Omni-Pol have anything better to do than rephrasing things we say?
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    No, what Ive found out on my own points to an older reference than the Legion. Much older. I think Ergo taked about the Imperator, but im not sure, wich would put the referance to several thousands of years ago or how ever long it was before the shadowlands and Rubi-ka split...
    Confusion, I was making it clear to him. Go back to your hovel.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

The following is everything I have recived threw the new jujumail system that relates to what has happened to Xaun, newest to oldest.

:: From An anonymous user :: Atlantean - Monday August 21, 2006, 6:27 AM (GMT)|
    :: Delete message

Do not trust Striking Fear, for they will turn their backs on you if it's convenient, and betray you for the right amount of credits.

:: From An anonymous user :: Atlantean - Sunday August 20, 2006, 4:36 PM (GMT)|

The dark one has taken notice of you, he watches from under his black hood with one hand on your Lady's throat. Be careful of your moves.

:: From An anonymous user :: Atlantean - Thursday August 10, 2006, 1:30 AM (GMT)|

She is not the one...she is an illusion...a shadow of what she could be...darkness is within her...trust the light within you....trust the divine....

:: From An anonymous user :: Atlantean - Saturday August 5, 2006, 1:17 AM (GMT)|

hahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahah

I like my mailbot and it's users more and more every day!
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456