Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Lady Xaun Miyamoto targeted by unknown assassins

I have but two words to say on this matter, having been one of the last people to see her alive, and those two words are:

Good Riddance.
    GorgeFodder3 - Deceased
    NotumFodder - New and improved with 80% more loyalty to Omni

Till All Are Free?

Actually there are about 20 people who saw her last, and if you wish to get really anal about it, I was the last to see her along with the assassin.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Isn't it about time to get that memorial going now? You wouldn't want to miss out on your lady's miraculous return, yeah?

She's coming back? Someone obviously didn't do the job properly.
    GorgeFodder3 - Deceased
    NotumFodder - New and improved with 80% more loyalty to Omni

Till All Are Free?

Quote Originally Posted by Tussa
    Isn't it about time to get that memorial going now? You wouldn't want to miss out on your lady's miraculous return, yeah?
    *laughs hysterically*
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

(((well Tussa tbh I think you should stop stating OOC knowledge IC. This is the second post of this nature. I know Xaun irl and your first comment made her not want FC to bring the toon back just to spite you. Personally I don't want her to come back...... not as Xaun atleast, but she is letting FC determine her fate so its up to them.)))

No body, No memorial......... unless someone else decides to set one up, but im not doing it without clear knowledge of her death. She is missing and presumed dead, but that doesn't mean she is dead. For all we know she could be on one of those orbital platform laughing at us......... not likely but I think it would be funny.

A few days ago I broke into Xauns appartment to see if any of her possessions could give a possable clue as to who would haver her assassinated. In her terminal I found a data dump from the day of the assassination from her com system, it was not complet, being interupted before it had been completed and the last thing on it was this.

[Cordah]: This is what happens to friends of Eleanor <transmission interrupted>

I compared the voice print from the recording to the one I had of him after he had killed.

[Cordah]: Do you have a problem?

The results came back as a 86.7% match.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Memorial is an event serving as a remembrance of a person or an event that happened.

Funeral is a burial of a body.

Like you said...no body.

[Who are you to say that my IC statements are OOC, Kabulla? I have absolutely no OOC knowledge of Xaun's disappearance or the plans around it. My statements are IC unless stated otherwise.]

Memorials are used to mark events of great importances, more often than not events that have seen the loss of life and people rising to show the true nobility of their spirit.

When memorials are used for a person it is because they have pass on and in doing so have done something great with there lives, or because they have done something truely amazing but still live, something that has become ledgend.

I am suprised Tussa, that despite your words you think that she has earned such a treatment.

Tussa's a fool, Tussa always will be a fool, and her clan is fool haven. End of foolishness.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

We love you too, Miss police officer doctor lady ma'am.

And Mr. Halleck...I had a memorial for my pet qwabbit that went missing when I was a kid, doesn't mean it got put on a pedestal. Where I come from memorials are used when someone is presumed dead and no body can be found, to put something to rest and ease minds.

I don't miss your Ms. Miyamoto particularly much, nor would I put her down in my scrapbook of "Great memories from Rubi-Ka to show my folks", but if she was shot dead, her insurance pattern unused, no fresh data scans have been made on her policy account and no ransom demands have been made, then I'd call a spade a spade. Remember that insurance scan files are only viable for a few weeks before they're rendered impossible to revert to. I'd check her insurance policies for every change known to man if you haven't already. All data can be tracked. You just need a good enough hacker on your payroll.

Then again, it's not my call so I'll just wait patiently and go window shopping for a floral arrangement to send to your HQ if and when there's ever a service.

A memorial would serve one of two purposes in my eyes. Either bring her "back from the dead", which is the bet I would place my credits on, or put her memory to rest and go on with life.
    Last edited by Tussa; Jul 24th, 2006 at 23:43:17.

Permanent, schmermanent. Just wait and see. A couple of weeks, and she'll make a miraculous return from the grave, blessed with the long lost spirit of the Knights of Shadowlands, sanctified by the holy Knight Code of Honor, strengthened by the power her near death-brethren has shown etcetera ad nauseum.

She'll wake up from the dead. It's expected.

So, when's the memorial again? And is Solis making a speech?
    ((You tell me how IC you would think Xaun is going to make a "miraculous return" cause to me it sounds like you are just taking knowledge from past experience OOC. Seriously you would have to be psychic or something if thats the case whats next weeks lottery numbers.))

She lived, fought and died for what she believed in.......... memorial done!!!

lets get back to the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla
    (((well Tussa tbh I think you should stop stating OOC knowledge IC. This is the second post of this nature. I know Xaun irl and your first comment made her not want FC to bring the toon back just to spite you. Personally I don't want her to come back...... not as Xaun atleast, but she is letting FC determine her fate so its up to them.)))
    ((I don't think that was OOC, because many think along the same lines, that it is a farce and it's a stunt IC.))
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

A memorial would serve one of two purposes in my eyes. Either bring her "back from the dead", which is the bet I would place my credits on, or put her memory to rest and go on with life.
    I cannot disagree with Tussa on that.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Pains me to agree with the militia monkey's, but my bet is she'll be back. Wouldn't like to wager when though.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Xaun's got lives like a cat. She's had several attempts on her life (perma) that I've just heard of just thtough a few scources, and yet somehow she's lucks out every time.

Omni picked the wrong target to off with her super mojo goin'. it's like trying to drown a balloon.

Cool

My old buddies , Aethyr. If u guys see this ill be back soon
    I rule...so...hard

Wink

and as for Xaun...she's got skills...she knows how to deal with ommers
    I rule...so...hard

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts
    Xaun's got lives like a cat. She's had several attempts on her life (perma) that I've just heard of just thtough a few scources, and yet somehow she's lucks out every time.

Omni picked the wrong target to off with her super mojo goin'. it's like trying to drown a balloon.
    A ballon that floats, it's usually full of hot air...as the old saying goes.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast