Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Lady Xaun Miyamoto targeted by unknown assassins

Greetings to you all.

As many of you know I am Gurney “Twistshot” Halleck, member of the Aethyr Knights. As many of you know on June 2nd Lady Xaun was ambushed and killed by an assassin after her clan meeting in Camelot Castle, I am here today to ask those who wish to help to contact me. I am attempting to build an investigation team with all interested parties in order to find out who ordered her assassination, bring those involved to justice and should she still be alive, find Lady Xaun and bring her back.

Please, I beseech you, do not let such a crime go unpunished, help us bring justice to this matter.

Contact me on my com when I am on Rubi-Ka or use this message drop if you wish to contact me when I am not pressent.

Twistshots Gridmail
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

bring the assasin to justice...?

we should bring him in as a hero! taking care of miners like that! Hurray!

What will you do when they send that assassin after Nurser?
    Will you still cheer?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

(Holy crap, man...is there something wrong with your eyes? Are you unable to see your own copies? This is the sixth crosspost you've made. Two in this forum, one in the org recruitment forum and three (!) in the Editor's forum. Once is more than enough, guy.

To show just how lame multiple posting like that is, I have crossposted this on all your posts. Enjoy.)

(Thank you, you missed one. I have IC reasons for making so many. No one is going to be able to say I did not try)

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    Again I was the only one around that I could see, this happened right at the grid term. I followed him into the grid and lost him instantly
    Funny you mentioned this...
    So, you were the only one around who saw this "omni-tek" shooter who killed Lady Miyamoto? Why should everyone instantly believe there was an actual shooter? who says it wasnt you who pulled the trigger, or hid Xaun somewhere noone could find her?

Perhaps Xaun wanted to drop her idea about a united clans nation and perhpaps you didnt wanted this so you made her dissapear and thought up a story about that she was shot, blame it on Omni-tek and that her last wish would be a united clans nation..

Oooooh.. the plot thickens!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

While this may seem as an attempt to cover myself...

I later learned that there were other people who witnessed the attack, a few guards that were to far away to arive in time primaraly, that I did not see due to the shock of what had happened infront of me.

Oh, I'm sure you won't mind telling the names of those people do you?
    So we can ask them in private about what exactly they have witnessed.

Ask any of the guards stationed close to the grid access terminal.

I can personally vouch for Twistshot on this subject.

He couldn't kill Xaun if his life depended on it. He just does not have the training.

As for who done it.........who knows who cares let the investigation run its course and we will live with its findings. Once they have concluded on who did pull the trigger weather its a Clan,Omni or Neut does not matter they will be treated the same either way............and I hope its slow and painful!

Kabulla, our department investigates homicides and forced reclaim incidents, for a living. Pulling a trigger never has, and never will, require much training.

While Lady Miyamoto was something of a rival, and a clan member to boot, she stood by her ideas and ideals to the last. I admire that. She should also be respected for attempts to bring Mr. "Gorgefodder3" Parsil to justice.

However, to business.

You claim the assassin used alien weaponry (presumably a rifle of Type 2 or Type 3).
    Later, you claim it was "Omni-Tek" equipment used?

Which is it, Twistshot, and why are you using your gallant leader's disapperance to try to put mud on Omni-Tek. Report the truth, or have someone else do it.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

The rifle was of adapted Alien tech. The armor was of OT technology as was the signal return on the shooter.

Both statements are correct. OT and Alien tech was used.

The armor was of OT technology? In the history of clans, especially in your origins, but still to a degree today, you lived off whatever you could steal or pillage from Omni-Tek. It is also possible to switch sides to complete a particular objective, using the forums which can be completed up to Security Level 200.

So until you have definitive proof Omni-Tek was involved (and indeed, clan though she be, after her dealing with Mr. Parsil, I suspect she'll have a little...leeway...with Omni-Tek, for a little while), please leave the su****ions to the professionals.

We have a fully trained Field Operations Sub-Department to take your investigation, an Assault Sub-Department to handle any rescue or action required, and an Administration Sub-Department to handle the contract over our agreement. It'll be free! (as long as you join Omni-Tek, and prove to us Xaun is also Omni.)

Omni-Pol Protects!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Yes, I have considered all of that, however it dose not change the fact that it was OT tech and a OT signal coming from him.

Event if it was not OT behind this it is one of the few leads we have.

You call that a lead? Seriously? Never get involved in law enforcement.

|| Primal Evolution ||

Cases have been solved on less, and these are not the only leads we have to go on.

You said earlier you were an untrained civilian? Are you applying that to a field you have never worked in now? Cases are solved by a lot of hard work and nothing. Luck doesn't favour those who idle waiting for her.

|| Primal Evolution ||

No, I am not sitting idel waiting for something to drop in my lap. That is why I am building a team, to cover the skills that I dont possess. Also I am a fast learner.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    The armor was of OT technology? In the history of clans, especially in your origins, but still to a degree today, you lived off whatever you could steal or pillage from Omni-Tek.
    Now where have I heard that before? Oh, yeah... you directed that 'you use Omni-Tek weapons' argument at me when my SOL Fire Executioners were in full view. *chuckles*

As for your suggestion that this was a Clan agent that hid under an Omni facade just to pull of this mission, that's plausible in and of itself, assuming you could find a cast-iron motive (and no, 'general displeasure' is not cast-iron). However the ratio of plausibility between that and the idea that it actually was an Omni-Tek agent makes it seem positively absurd.
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast