Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Lady Xaun Miyamoto targeted by unknown assassins

( I brought up the CoT because in the near year I have been sitting as a Aethyr rep nothing to advance the clans has been done, nothing to help them has been done and all investigations have been hushed up and stoped since I before I have joined them.)

I'm not going to get into a fight about who may of shot whom ect ect, but merely to correct a wrong statement made by twistshot.

Not all investigations have been hushed up, i have been part of several now, One very succesfull, one hushed up, and one that is stalled due to lack of fresh information. The only Hushed up one was the clan effort to find the shooter of phillip ross, The Athyer knights recovered information pertaining to this, failed to present it in a proper fashion to the council, and gave it to a legacy leader with out the rest of the cots knowlege. Then proceeded, after i raised the question, to blame the legacy leader. If the info had been presented as it should have to the council, A hush up may have not happened, as everyone would of been aware of it's existence.

Before pointing the finger at the cot, maybe you should have a look at all parties actions in regards to matters undertaken on behalf of the clans by cot members and all parties failings regarding these matters.

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

Captain of The Black Company

oh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedamlia
    you never where asked to leave Aethyrs we know the reasons why, You did. So lets not go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla
    and as for your former AK status why don't you tell people why your not a member anymore or would that discredit anything you say?
    Yes, I resigened my position to pursue my own goals, I couldn't support the goals of AK as a whole, and therefore I left instead of being a burden to the organization. Fairly simple I think, so no it shouldn't discredit me or my opinions. Unless of course there was some other reason presented to the members of AK when I left, then I would like to hear that reason.

I have no desire to head up an investigation in any of this. Politics isn't in my blood. I brought up the possibility of a member of AK being involved because, if you recall, there were many changes taking place when I left. Greed and jealousy can be prime motivators. I suggest the possibility of Clan involvement because, from what I had noted at the time of my reply, there were many coincidences that pointed to the possibility. Of course now Twistshot has cleared some of that up, of course nothing has been ruled out.

-shakes his head and mumbles to himself- Such bitterness! I had no idea...bah! Forget it...no point in it.
    Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right. --Isaac Asimov

A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. -- John Barrymore

My recent fortune cookie read: "Courage comes through suffering"
    My question is How courageous am I supposed to get??

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentprice
    *smiles at the bickering clanners*

...hehe, oh yes, I love this... See what happens to people without proper code of conduct and discipline! Is there ONE single thing Clanners can agree on except "Bouhou! Omni-Tek is so evil!"... Oh well, keep up the good fight so I'll have something to enjoy during my lunch-breaks.

*fetches another piece of pie*
    Of course we disagree! That's because we, in a political stance that may seem shocking to those corporates down south, actually allow our fellow Clanners to have their own points of view and even to express them! If we disagree, we say so; we don't lock them up or otherwise 'silence' them. And you wonder why we agree that Omni-Tek is evil...

And on that note, I would like to say that while I may have privately disagreed with the Lady Xaun a lot, I personally abhor this attack, and abhor the insinuation that any Clan member may have been implicated - if it turns out that a Clan member was implicated, I will abhor that too.

Quote Originally Posted by jedamlia
    Astera I mean "Taren" as far as it goes for you, do you really know Xaun as well as we do, her enemies, her friends, family ties, an Neutrals ex... no I don’t think so. So let me just say "SHUT THE HELL UP". "Taren", instead of sounding like a babbling idiot as I currently see it, why don’t you address the point which Kabulla brought up, about the most resent COT meeting an evidence, an the omission from public records there in, instead of make in baseless accusations against a honored a respected clan leader. -HANDS TAREN A SHOVEL-
    It's funny because i've figured out the game. Further attempts to draw me into an argument will be met with a laugh. My position has remained the same throughout this. You will never push me into a corner. That little omission brings me a good laugh because it helped YOU and your line of work, not me. It was for your protection and secrecy in your course of action.

If you have a problem with how I do my job for the Council, you are more than welcome to ask for my dismissal. It's a free Council. I'm not above anyone there and I might even welcome the break.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    That little omission brings me a good laugh because it helped YOU and your line of work, not me. It was for your protection and secrecy in your course of action.
    I never asked nor to my knowledge has any member of AK ask for the CoT's "protection". So editing out part of any public meeting for any reason should be considered treason........AK keeps no secrets you wanna know what we are up too all you have to do is come to one of are weekly clan meetings.

I would rather watch my own back and the backs of my friends that way if something happens to them I only have myself to blame instead of some ficticious governing body who has no "real" power.

It's funny because i've figured out the game. Further attempts to draw me into an argument will be met with a laugh. My position has remained the same throughout this.
    We are not playing a game.........although I am having much fun with this.

You are right your position has not changed, but that does not mean you are on the right. Hell it doesn't mean I'm right but atleats im willing to do something.

If it was you Astera whom was assassinated I would treat it in the same manner as I am treating this assassination of Xaun, but I guess your not a good enough person to help a fellow clanner during thier time of need...............which is why you make a great Sentinal and a meaningless advisary.

(((don't stop responding its getting good much <3 for Astera)))

Quote Originally Posted by steelyglint
    ( I brought up the CoT because in the near year I have been sitting as a Aethyr rep nothing to advance the clans has been done, nothing to help them has been done and all investigations have been hushed up and stoped since I before I have joined them.)

I'm not going to get into a fight about who may of shot whom ect ect, but merely to correct a wrong statement made by twistshot.

Not all investigations have been hushed up, i have been part of several now, One very succesfull, one hushed up, and one that is stalled due to lack of fresh information. The only Hushed up one was the clan effort to find the shooter of phillip ross, The Athyer knights recovered information pertaining to this, failed to present it in a proper fashion to the council, and gave it to a legacy leader with out the rest of the cots knowlege. Then proceeded, after i raised the question, to blame the legacy leader. If the info had been presented as it should have to the council, A hush up may have not happened, as everyone would of been aware of it's existence.

Before pointing the finger at the cot, maybe you should have a look at all parties actions in regards to matters undertaken on behalf of the clans by cot members and all parties failings regarding these matters.

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

Captain of The Black Company

Very well put, and I can promise I don't plan at just pointing fingers at Astera. As all residents of Rubi-Ka are fair game. I have my beefs with Legacy Leaders, CoT member clans and are illustrious CoT staffers as well as a few misguided clanners. I've keep myself quiet as to not disrupt the clans as a whole, but now is not the time for that.........because some of the members of the clans are too stuck in thier ways and have too much power in thier positions, and I believe thier needs to be a change of the guard sort of speak........out with the old in with the new. We all know that will never happen cause all that these old farts want to do is beat a dead horse.

The problem I see is that we as clanners only have 1 thing in common............were clanners. The only thing I will ask you is this........How do you wanna be remembered? hero or heratic

So if it's treason you are accusing me of, you had better ask the CoT to remove me.

There again, my only point here is protecting the Council. I will have nothing to do with this investigation. I do not speak for the CoT but I will defend it.

You're also forgetting that you asked for help then slapped me in the face. Well, for actions there are consequences. Unfortunately for you, I don't mind enforcing those.

I don't hold a grudge long, thankfully, because time spent hating other clanners is a waste. You all will learn that one day and hopefully, when you do, it won't be too late.

One of my favorite things in this world is a trial by fire. This is yours, and in my opinion, its not going too well. Change it before it goes real bad.

So does that defense of the CoT extend to it's individual members? From the way I'm reading this Astera, it's all well and good to be upset with those who push you, but given that helping in the matter at it's core helps the Council recover one of its missing members, how exactly is that bad?

As an aside, it occurs to me to ask, has anyone consulted the diviners of the redeemed to see if they have any insight into the matter?
    To be good is to be in harmony with one's self... Discord is to be forced to be in harmony with others. - Wilde

This is my last comment on this subject.

I said it clearly why "I" was no longer going to help. If the Council does something, it will be up to them. I will have no part of it. I am tired of asking for unity and getting stepped on by people who say that faction is ruining the Clans but are the first one to bring up faction to make a ridiculous point.

Any further comments directed at me or the council should be directed to the Councils gridfeed.

This is my last comment on this subject.

I said it clearly why "I" was no longer going to help. If the Council does something, it will be up to them. I will have no part of it. I am tired of asking for unity and getting stepped on by people who say that faction is ruining the Clans but are the first one to bring up faction to make a ridiculous point.

Any further comments directed at me or the council should be directed to the Councils gridfeed.
    About time. Even though I know we very much don't see eye to eye on some things, you have my respect, and *laughs* I was wondering how much longer this rediculasness was going to continue.

How bout all you Clanners just take a look at yourselves. A person died, yet the majority of you argue over trivial politics. Makes it almost sound like an Omni Board meeting full of Bureaucrats. What's the real goal you're trying to do? Solve this mystery, or try and discredit your own representation?

Hell the murder could have been anyone, even me, it's no secret Xaun was not may favorite person on Rubika....... and no it was not me .... How bout you guys get back to business and stop whining like a bunch of 5 year olds.

*grins* Or then again, sure keep up your cyclical bickering it just makes me love my independence more and more every day.

(((Edit: I'm a real life trox than can't spell for beans )))
    Last edited by SirNegs; Jul 6th, 2006 at 22:38:03.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    What's the real goal you're trying to do?
    Two goals actually.

First find the people behind Xauns attack and bring them to justice, regardless of who they are.

Second, to continue to keep Xauns dream alive of a Unified Clan Nation.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

My two creds...

I read these many days of notes, and it saddens me. While I did not know Xaun for as long, or as well, as some, I considered her a friend, one of the few I have on this world...

Despite the clash of ideas, and the opinions of whether you loved or hated her, something here is pure and simple: someone of the clans was killed... for what may be permanently.

Yes, indeed she was a friend to some, an enemy to others, and some within the clans didn't care for her at all... but that doesn't change the fact that somehow an agent managed to fire off shots at a well known clan leader deep within the lands we call home. Whether you were a friend, ally, or in flat out disagreement with her views.. the fact remains that if it happened once, I don't see what could possibly prevent it from happening again... and frankly, that very idea frightens the hell out of me, as it should any of us.

In the end, many of us have lost a friend, and whether you liked her or not it doesn't matter one bit... what matters is that we all as people of the Clans have lost one of our own, and as of right now we know so very little about how it happened.

If you wish to help, great. If you don't, fine. I'm sure those who can look at this beyond the person to whom it happened to, and see the broader spectrum of how this effects us all, no matter your opinion of the possibly deceased, will take a look around, and start questioning exactly how safe any of us as clanners really are in our own backyard, so to speak... and join the search for answers.
    Verdelet "Kasdeya" Vetis

Quote Originally Posted by Tussa
    So...when's the memorial?
    we have yet to set a date cause of the org situation we will hold a memorial once we have are leadership situated.

So far from what I am reading all the claims that an Omni-Tek employee was involved are groundless, same goes for the political motive of the attack. Simply put, it would be best if you started from a more general broader idea and then started making your accusations. A Clan member was shot. You have a few whitnesses. Have you though to check grid logs? Have you check with the Redeemed? Have you even tried finding any form of DNA near where the shooting took place? Were casings involved from a projectile weapon, or was the blast plasma based? You have a body to examine to determine what sort of gun could be fired, and then you can check logs of when said gun was sold and who bought them.
    You people need to shut up and actually think for once and stop bickering and making wild claims.

Yes
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hermiaa
    As an aside, it occurs to me to ask, has anyone consulted the diviners of the redeemed to see if they have any insight into the matter?
    Kerrigan's eyes fly open, and the enigmatic shade speaks slowly almost as if verbal communication is foreign to her, "Cama and Ocra watch over Lady Xaun for now. Her time is not now, nor is it soon."

Her eyes shut again slowly as she returns to her meditative state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by Hermiaa
    So far they are not talking

Aslong noone shows me the cold dead body of Lady Xaun Miyamoto she is not dead!!!

My Sister Norreen saying the same... we both will keeps searching our Lady...
    as soon my sister and me have enough money to pay Detectives we will even go search for the Assassin and get his Head aswell...

Lady Xaun is disappeared after the shot... sure... but that not means she is really dead... she could even run around... clueless who she is cause she lost her memory and everything that could her indentify

It's all just so confusing.

*pours out some XXX for Xaun*
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast