Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Lady Xaun Miyamoto targeted by unknown assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    First of, never get into law enforcemtent, there is always something to go on, you just have to find it.

Second, revenge is personal so please do not try to classify them as two different things.

Third, when a crime is being investigated, such as murder, the people investigating will always start with everyone. Who knew the person, who had issues with the victim, who would gain from their death.

Fourth, we do have some things to go on actually and are investigating them.

Fifth, I know your stance on the Unified Clan Nation and it is rather unfair of you to call it shady or to say she is working against the clans because she was unsatisfied with the fact that the CoT gets little done and from where I am sitting just jumps out infront of what ever public supported event that has happened and try to come across as it was their idea. Where were you when Xaun and others orginized and ran the first clan freedom march in years where was the CoT in that?

I WILL be pushing Xaun U.C.N. proposal because I am of the personal opinion that it will be to the betterment of all the clans and not just the ones who want to suck up to a few Legacy leaders and act self important.

And what galls me most of all, the thing that really sets me aflame is this.

A MEMBER OF THE CoT WAS KILLED AND YOU SEEM TO BE SAYING "OH ITS HER FAULT" AND NOT GIVE A DEAD ROLLER RATS GUTS IN THE WAY OF CARE ABOUT THAT!

I know for a FACT that she would push for an investigation into anything that brought harm to any member of the CoT reguardless of her personal feelings towards them.
    If you're bringing up her idea of the UCN then thats you. Not once have I mentioned it. Apparently there is a guilty feeling somewhere...not to mention that I DARE question her ideas flaws. The more you people talk, the more you show your contempt for the Council and the Clans that don't support your ideas.

I have been doing my own sort of investigating and it does revolve around what happened but includes some things that i'd rather not mention in public.

Personally, I hold no grudge towards her. I've had several talks with her recently (to which I felt at times like I was being baited) and they always end on a friendly note.

If you really want my opinion, it is that you are tipping your hand too early. If the CoT does nothing then you'll say that we did nothing. If we do something then the problem will be with how long we took or some other such thing you'll come up with (probably like this little squabble). I'm putting two and two together from some conversations i've had with your 'friends' that like to talk and I don't like how it sounds. Unlike some, though, I give the benefit of the doubt.

My advice is that you calm down and realize that just because her idea is full of holes doesn't mean some of us aren't trying to do something. Also, you need to correllate this information, including logs of what Sir Tristam said (unedited, of course) and get them to us on the Council.

Sorry some of us aren't flying off the handle with you. It's our fault that some of us like to have something to go on before we do something we regret.
    Last edited by Astera; Jul 6th, 2006 at 01:10:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    If you're bringing up her idea of the UCN then thats you. Not once have I mentioned it. Apparently there is a guilty feeling somewhere...not to mention that I DARE question her ideas flaws. The more you people talk, the more you show your contempt for the Council and the Clans that don't support your ideas.
    You want to know what the guilty feeling is? The fact that I was there and so unprepared that I could do NOTHING but watch her be killed. I owe it to her to see her hopes for a better future for the clans come to pass.

I have been doing my own sort of investigating and it does revolve around what happened but includes some things that i'd rather not mention in public.
    Then prehaps a private meeting to share what has been gathered on both our parts?

If the CoT does nothing then you'll say that we did nothing. If we do something then the problem will be with how long we took or some other such thing you'll come up with.
    That simply goes to show how little you know about me. IF the CoT honustly looks into this it dosent matter how long it takes so long as a true effort was put into it. Im not tipping my hand, Im putting almost all my cards face up on the table.

My advice is that you calm down and realize that just because her idea is full of holes doesn't mean some of us aren't trying to do something. Also, you need to correllate this information, including logs of what Sir Tristam said (unedited, of course) and get them to us on the Council.
    Its and idea Astera, the rough start of one on top of that, ofcourse it is going to have its own set of wholes and weak points thats one reason Xaun presented it to the CoT rather than just putting it into place on her own.
    As to the meeting, I saw no need to record what happened due to the pressence of a FJRK reporter called Looksee.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrea
    Sorry some of us aren't flying off the handle with you. It's our fault that some of us like to have something to go on before we do something we regret.
    If I were flying off the handle there would be bodies in the street, and yes, before you say it, I would regret that. Some one very close and dear to me is gone, and from what it seems now, she will be gone forever unless a mirical happens.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

You want to know what the guilty feeling is? The fact that I was there and so unprepared that I could do NOTHING but watch her be killed. I owe it to her to see her hopes for a better future for the clans come to pass.
    One you should stop beating yourself up over that. It was her own fault not being prepared at all times. Especially if she had gained so many enemies from every side as eluded to earlier, I feel no remorse for her lack of judgement. The incident is unfortunate ... but if it is a result of one's own carelessness I don't pity them one bit.

Personally, I hold no grudge towards her. I've had several talks with her recently (to which I felt at times like I was being baited) and they always end on a friendly note.
    I've always felt the same, nothing ever purely personal, but always felt the doubletalk.

So someone got killed, hey happens everyday ... miracles don't happen so don't be holding your breath. What really surprises me as an outsider it seems you clans have a bit of infighting going on ... *chuckles*and we Neutrals are the ones who are supposed to always fight amongst ourselves...

Its time to move on sort your stuff out and get back to business. Guilt and greaving will get you nowhere fast but a nice plot in the ground next to your friend there. Take it as a learning experience ... there are always people wanting to kill you for whatever reason. Stay on guard.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

and if I didn't know any better, i'd say that it's supposed to look this way.

I could be paranoid though. *looks around*

[disclaimer: this is my person view.]

Sunday I lost a good friend who I have known for many years and the last thing I expected from a member of the CoT on the topic was political BS.

Its does not matter if you liked Xaun or hated her. What matters is the fact that a clanner was assassinated.......you can all say that its war blah blah blah but the reality is if this was such an open war that everyone claims it to be then you wouldn't see such atrosties occuring.

If she had died on the battle field like the true warrior she is/was we would not be discussing this right now. We would be morning the loss of a friend and clanner, but instead we are arguing over what she did in her life.

You can hate the proposed UCN but you can't hate its reasoning unless your Omni of course or Sentinal as the case may be. I will personally see what Xaun dreamed of come to fruition weather you agree with it or not. It may not be the exact plan she proposed but it will be based on the ideals of a free......UNIFIED CLAN NATION

As for Xaun making enemies..........don't we all cause that is not what is important, but what is important is the fact that a member of the clans was assassinated in broad daylight in clan teritory and I don't like that fact.

Now as I see it I don't want the CoT to investigate this matter cause if they do the gathered information will never see the light of day "the information is too sensitive" so what I say is we as clans take what we know and we understand of this situation and learn from it. I for one will not be blaming the decesed for dying, but I might just make a list of those that do and visit them while they sleep.

see? I guess i'm not paranoid after all.

[edit]Know what, i've asked you all to calm down and here we are. I just want to point out that the idea of the UNC was brought up by twistshot there. Apparently theres a problem because several people found holes in it and now its a case of sentinels being mean to knights again. Mean people, finding flaws in things... its what we live for.

This wasn't politicized until you all made it that way. So play your violins but you all have to remember that I AM NOT THE COUNCIL. I am a member of The Black Company and as of this point, I absolutely refuse to help in this.
    Last edited by Astera; Jul 6th, 2006 at 02:56:09.

(((its all in fun keep the flames comming O_o)))

see? I guess i'm not paranoid after all.

[edit]Know what, I've asked you all to calm down and here we are. I just want to point out that the idea of the UCN was brought up by Twistshot there. Apparently theres a problem because several people found holes in it and now its a case of sentinels being mean to knights again. Mean people, finding flaws in things... its what we live for.
    It not important "who" brought it up. The fact that is was was the only reason I mentioned it. As for the Knights VS. Sentinals subject...........you damn right Sentinal's views are 100% in disagreement with the Knights code that is why we will never get along. Now I know there are flaws in the proposal that Xaun gave, as there are always flaws in such cases that is why I'm pushing the ideals and not the proposal.

This will be the last time I bring this up here unless someone wants to try and have a battle of wits over it. I may be Atrox but that does not make me dumb........thats what brain implants are for.

This wasn't politicized until you all made it that way. So play your violins but you all have to remember that I AM NOT THE COUNCIL. I am a member of The Black Company and as of this point, I absolutely refuse to help in this.
    The assassination was political!!! And if you don't think it was then you might wants to have your implants checked.

As for you not being the CoT you may be right...........but you sure as hell run it like you are the CoT. I would love to post CoT transcripts here but im sure the almighty leader of the CoT would get upset. "all hail Astera Queen of Clans"

Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla
    I for one will not be blaming the decesed for dying, but I might just make a list of those that do and visit them while they sleep.
    *Laughs Heartily*

Oh really? Haha .. Is that a threat?? *chuckle* It's no ones fault but her own that she left herself vulnerable.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

you're losing it.

The logs are free for everyone to see. Keep digging your own hole though. Don't let me stop you.

Meeting Log - June 24, 29480

[Vicinity] Astera: anyway...
    [Vicinity] Fayelure: If there is nothing else on that subject, I have a new proposal.
    [Vicinity] Astera: floor is yours.
    [Vicinity] Astera: smiles

Edited - CoT security protocol

[Vicinity] Kotts: raises a brow

/me raises brow

would you like me to post it unedited or can you accept defeat?

now lets get back on topic

*hands you a new shovel* You're wearing them out.

well I am a miner ya know......

Thumbs down

...that a surge in the Notum levels was recorded in the area and that ICC belives that this surge has disrupted her insurance pattern to an unrecoverable state.

Xauns pattern was saved in a Shadowlands Redeemed Garden, something that is impossable to hack given what we know about them.
    Sounds like a well planned attack and is it not peculiar that there was a Notum surge at the time? Was this during the ARK's ceremony or some other time? If it was at a different time then what caused the fluctuation? That's not terribly comforting if the Notum levels can intentionally be disrupted or altered especiall if it was a localized occurence. If Ms. Xaun made it back to SL then somebody was there to grab her as she came back (any witnesses there?) So that would indicate that this had to have some Clan involvement (since I have yet to see an Omni employee in a Redeemed garden) and somebody had to know that her pattern was saved in one of the Redeemed Gardens. Due to the number of Redeemed Gardens somebody was either keeping a close eye on her or they were with her when she was last in that particular garden.

Perhaps Omni Tek is not the only party involved in this. Has anybody bothered to look in on the Aethyr Knights themselves? As a past member of AK I must say (with great regret) that I wouldn't be too terribly shocked to learn that there was somebody inside invovled.

To add to the conspiracy idea: Has anybody considered the possibility that it was staged entirely? What's the gas level in Camelot? 75% if my memory is correct. 3 or 4 shots took Ms. Xaun down? That's an impressive weapon with an equally impressive shooter. There was nobody in the area...at all? Near the grid terminal? So many coincidences...so little time...

Just a thought of course.
    Last edited by eriton; Jul 6th, 2006 at 05:18:46.
    Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right. --Isaac Asimov

A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. -- John Barrymore

My recent fortune cookie read: "Courage comes through suffering"
    My question is How courageous am I supposed to get??

Eriton, the disruption that ICC detected, acording to the report they sent to Xauns Cousian, disrupted or damaged her pattern and made it unrecoverable.

The fluxuation they noted was not the one from ARK, as their ceremony happened at an earlier time.

No one has been ruled out however it was not a staged scean, I was there Eriton and saw each shot rip threw her completly.

All indications point to the fact that Xauns pattern did not reach the garden site at all.

How the attacker was able to bypass the 75% I do not know.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

-slams his fist down onto his table with a heavy crash-

This is about the assassination of Xaun!

I brought up the UCN to send amessage to those who killed her that her work will not be left undone!

I brought up the CoT because in the near year I have been sitting as a Aethyr rep nothing to advance the clans has been done, nothing to help them has been done and all investigations have been hushed up and stoped since I before I have joined them.

Not once have I said you ARE the CoT, but you are a member and on the staff!

And to your repeated comments to calm down!

YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO LOST SOME ONE VERY NEAR AND DEAR TO YOU SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Once you have lost some one as important to you as Xaun is to many of us, let us see how calm you are

Aethyr Knights welcomes a investigation among are ranks.......hell you can even head it up if you like Eriton.....

and as for your former AK status why don't you tell people why your not a member anymore or would that discredit anything you say?

now in my eyes everyone is a suspect as I was not around to witness the assassination for all I know Twistshot could have been the unknown gunman.......but I can quickly rule him out.......nothing personal but he just does not have the skills

and there are very few in AK that do so I guess I will see who in AK does and maybe they did it........not likely but maybe

Honustly Kab, I dont think even Vixentrox has the skills to take Xaun out in 3-4 shots like this shooter did.

Talking Wow Holy Cow ****

Lets start at the bottom an work our way up. Starting with you Eriton, where do you get off say such things. You of all people know that AK would never have had any thing to do with this, an for you to say as such well, BOO HOO on you, lets cry out a little louder that you thing AK **** on you, you never where asked to leave Aethyrs we know the reasons why, You did. So lets not go there. For you to even suggest that clan had any thing to do with Xauns assassination is sick an just twisted thought in your own mind. Astera I mean "Taren" as far as it goes for you, do you really know Xaun as well as we do, her enemies, her friends, family ties, an Neutrals ex... no I don’t think so. So let me just say "SHUT THE HELL UP". "Taren", instead of sounding like a babbling idiot as I currently see it, why don’t you address the point which Kabulla brought up, about the most resent COT meeting an evidence, an the omission from public records there in, instead of make in baseless accusations against a honored a respected clan leader. -HANDS TAREN A SHOVEL-

*smiles at the bickering clanners*

...hehe, oh yes, I love this... See what happens to people without proper code of conduct and discipline! Is there ONE single thing Clanners can agree on except "Bouhou! Omni-Tek is so evil!"... Oh well, keep up the good fight so I'll have something to enjoy during my lunch-breaks.

*fetches another piece of pie*

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

... shut up Vincint.... just shut up.

Unless you enjoyed it when Mr Ross got shot just shut up.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast