Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Attendance of concern to CEO

OTPC: Attendance of concern to CEO

Attendance of concern to CEO
    July 27, 29480 - [Global]

OTPC - Tarkran Zora has issued a press release to address the dwindling numbers within the board room.

From the Desk of Tarkhan Zora

To: All Omni-Tek personnel
    Date: July 27, 29480

The number of representatives at these meetings concerns me greatly. They have been falling steadily and I have begun to wonder if our fellow employees have forgotten who they work for or why they are here.

Groups like Weiland Yutani and Ring of Destruction, along with the infamous Shadow Company and Circle of Notum, are a few of the organizations which have failed to send representatives to attend our meetings.

These meetings are not just to lounge around. Important work is done here which affects everyone on Rubi-Ka. Communication is the key to our dominance across the galaxy. It is paramount that we be able to talk to any and all Omni-Tek personnel to ensure our continued success, safety, and profit.

Well sorry to say mate, but you're the one talking about attendance? Some people are concerned you're something like a figment of the imagination, that's how not often they don't hear about you in omniland...

Don't shoot the messenger.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

*looks up from his papers*

Amazing, The CEO with the second worst attendance history is coming at other people’s attendance… All we can do is hope this helps the cause.

*goes back to writing…
    All work and no play makes Sotto a dull boy
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I would be happy to attend an Omni-Tek Board of Directors meeting!

Now, where did I put that nuke I got from Gorge when he left?...

Talking

Omni-Pol awaits a warrant to enter the premises of absentee's and install personal planners.

Omni-Pol Reminds!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Silly Zora. Leave Borealis and maybe they will return? Ever think of that??
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    I doubt Omni employees dont attend the meetings due to Borealis`s status. I guess the workload may be a bit overwhelming on some though.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    Do you mean that his yes-goons holding Bor are the only ones bothering to show up for his propaganda reruns??
    I'd not be surprised, at that.

Seriously, a "hard-working" CEO like the "respected" Zora prolly just took a "well-deserved" vacation and the whole crop of yes-dudes/-dudettes took the opportunity to go party on thier own instead of chanting those silly catch phrases..
    Now, if we actually had a responsible management that would focus on maximising our profit margin in stead of inciting useless and very expensive skirmishes..
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

I'd go... If I was invited... but no one ever wants to invite a semi....well ok, wholly psychotic MP to a board meeting... no matter how insightful he is. Also, Sometimes Crashen speaks in third person about Crashen. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC
    They have been falling steadily and I have begun to wonder if our fellow employees have forgotten who they work for or why they are here.[/i]
    Hmm, let's see... since the Borealis fiasco the clans have received a good number of refugees from OT, wanting to be free from their oppresive ways. Perhaps a few of them were taking a few of the empty seats?

Even in your 'corporate dream'... eventually people, wake up.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

to all the refugees....

Leaving cause of a friendly war efforts.That makes the clans even more of what they are weakling citizens who are to afraid to support those you take what they want. we want to take bor cause we want to we have the troops,we have the supplies, and in response to the CEO's comment's on attendence...Hold more public meetings and more people will come some just don't feel like coming to you so go to them.
    "Bow and tremble pathetic mortals for i am your new master"

Satanous-lvl 172 opi shade-Omni-tek defenders(My Killer)
    Angelofdeath-22-sol-Omni-Tek Defenders(gimp)
    Luciferan-lvl 52 Sol engineer-Omni-tek defenders(trade)
    Innersorrow-27 Mp-Omni-Tek Defenders(forgot i had this)

Citizen Satanous, I remind you we 'took' nothing. It was already ours, need I speak to -Reform about you?
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

*sighs* what is it with you people? how hard can it be to understand that this planet isn't yours? it was never yours to begin with. you took our Notum and thousands of lives of my people.. This will be put to an end.

What is it with you people? Can't you take a 'shut up' for what it is. Nor can you read a lease?

|| Primal Evolution ||

I think a large amount of the Nanomage population seems to forget they were engineered by Omni-Tek using the Notum we mined on the planet we lease. It really isn't a hard concept to understand.
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

nanomage = omni creation = we own your very being
    "Bow and tremble pathetic mortals for i am your new master"

Satanous-lvl 172 opi shade-Omni-tek defenders(My Killer)
    Angelofdeath-22-sol-Omni-Tek Defenders(gimp)
    Luciferan-lvl 52 Sol engineer-Omni-tek defenders(trade)
    Innersorrow-27 Mp-Omni-Tek Defenders(forgot i had this)

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    What is it with you people? Can't you take a 'shut up' for what it is. Nor can you read a lease?
    Nope, For four years long we have been too silent, you had your chances Now the time has come to liberate our people from the likes of you.
    and about that piece of paper you call a lease...? Did mother Ka came down to you to write it? is her signature on that lease? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers
    I think a large amount of the Nanomage population seems to forget they were engineered by Omni-Tek using the Notum we mined on the planet we lease. It really isn't a hard concept to understand.
    I think a large amount, if not all, has a large brainmalfunction to see the truth. Yes we were created by you But it was Mother KA who manipulated you to create us.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous
    nanomage = omni creation = we own your very being
    Nanomage equels Mother Ka's Creation equels Free Nanomages.

Tarondal, we can go together...I've been working on this really cool. ~coughs~

Perhaps the people behind the OT-BOD, should prod more of the organisations out there. I mean, someone has to stop the NLF. And the Clans are far too disorganised for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous
    Leaving cause of a friendly war efforts.That makes the clans even more ((bla bla bla bla clanners bla bla bla))
    YO! Perhaps you don't realise, but said "war measures" or "efforts" mean something happening on MY HOOD. Have your cities occupied by crazy ass goons like the sentinels, and see how that feels, punk.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

I'll go to the meetings if they'll let me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast