Thread: InfamousBrad: Moving to Neocron

InfamousBrad: Moving to Neocron

Date of registration 2001-10-20 20:11:02 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-09-15
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

OK, I admit it. I've been making excuses not to log in to Anarchy Online as InfamousBrad for most of a week now. I'm bored with Anarchy Online, and I'm tired of Funcom. Until further notice, I'm moving to Neocron.

No, you can't have my stuff. I've got 3 months to change my mind, and I might do so. If not, well, maybe; we'll see if any of my stuff is worth anything in three months.

Yes, I realize that this screws the TCSD idea. Oh, well. It wasn't going over well, anyway, and with the direction that other, larger clans are bullying Funcom into taking the story, there wasn't going to be any place for it, anyway.

If you join me over on Neocron beta 4, look for characters named "Brad" with "STL" somewhere in the name, as in "BradSTL1" and so forth. When it goes live, I will almost certainly be "the Infamous Brad". Probably Tsunami Syndicate.
    Main Character: Tir County Sheriff Brad InfamousBrad Bradley, TCSD.
    Proud to be a Clansman since October 29475.
    Alternate characters? Yeah right, like I'm going to tell you.

Hmmm.... didn't get in on the beta myself - and they haven't enabled the download yet. Guess you must be one of the lucky ones .

The demo I did download - and wasn't too impressed to be honest, although the finished game is likely to be much better. I'll definitely give it a shot when the beta becomes downloadable - but it really will have to go some to beat AO.

Like all the new games due out (E&B, SWG, etc.) I'll give them a fair trial and switch if I find one I like better - (fickle player out to have fun that I am!). This is how I ended up playing AO (Switched to EQ from UO, from EQ to AO, tried DAOC - didn't like it!).

It's a certainty that that I'll switch to one of the "new generation" of games one day- simply because they WILL have looked at what has gone before and refined the concept.

Good luck with the game Brad - and keep us posted on whether it's any good.

(PS - One day I may even post the thing about the Balaclava's!)
    By caffine alone I set my mind in motion. Through the juice of java the thoughts aquire speed, the hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. By caffine alone I set my mind in motion.