Thread: Freelance: XenSiS Group starts the hunt!

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: XenSiS Group starts the hunt!

XenSiS Group starts the hunt!
    July 03, 29480 - Herr Murdaxz Xensis [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - A large force of XenSiS Group Guardsmen and XenGroup Elites of the 678th carried out several assaults on hostile encampments. With this operation, the XenSiS Group hopes to recapture Albrum Vein.

The XenSiS Group came to action after an insider reported that Albrum would be in one of the encampments. This was confirmed by satellites spotting increasing activity in the encampments.

"It is of great importance that we capture Professor Vein and the blueprints in his possession, as well as eliminate the threat of these encampments. Otherwise, they could become a larger threat for Omni-Tek and the citizens of Rubi-Ka." said Magistrate Carnichown. The three encampments attacked by XenSiS forces were located in northern part of Mort. The XenSiS Group attacked these simultaneously, deploying an estimated 300 soldiers into the field.

Despite these efforts, Albrum Vein was not captured. 24 prisoners were taken for further interrogation. The three encampments were destroyed after on-site investigations were completed.

Approximately seven hours afterward, a XenCorp representative released a statement explaining, "We were unable to capture Professor Vein, however, we have found evidence that he was in one of the encampments just before the assault."

In response to questions as to Albrum Vein's present whereabouts, the representative declined comment and said, "I'm afraid that is information which I am not able to share at this time."

Attached Images:
    Area Satellite Photography
    Last edited by Editor: IRRK; Jul 3rd, 2006 at 04:34:14.

Interesting.

I think that the XenGroup itself is a larger threat then those three encampments.

With those 250 Guardsmen and 50 Elites, you can create some nasty chaos if you want.

And why does Omni-Tek allows for these actions ?

I have said it before like I will say it again if you need help hunting him just let me know I will find him for you... dead or alive your choice.

nm..
    Yet another adventurer...