Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Kenneth 'Nulion' Age wanted in connection with Legion activity

FJRK: Kenneth 'Nulion' Age wanted in connection with Legion activity

Kenneth 'Nulion' Age wanted in connection with Legion activity
    June 30, 29480 - [Rimor]

FJRK - The Council of Truth has recently put out a warrant for the arrest of CoT staff member Nulion Age due his recent su****ious activity.

Any Clan member who sees Nulion should inform Dagget or Chrisax at once. Nulion is an opifex agent of the Finalizer class -- he is extremely dangerous and individuals should not attempt to confront him.

The charges against Nulion grow by the day. One Council member even claims Nulion has joined the Legion -- the same Legion that has terrorized the Old Athen area. Could this be linked to eye witness reports of their leader declaring Nulion one of his commanders? Many rumors surround him at this time and his allegiance is uncertain. What is certain is that Nulion has been deemed a security risk to the Clans and must be apprehended. The vigilance and assistance of the Clans is, as always, appreciated.

Why do i smell disinformation from a good nautical mile away on this one?
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

(oh wait thats on the other server. my mistake)
    [mic junk to make it accept the changes]
    Last edited by Twistshot; Jul 3rd, 2006 at 10:17:30. Reason: oops wrong server
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Nulion HAS joined the Legion.
    He HAS been confirmed to be associated with them.
    He DOES spread their propaganda.

He SHOULD be brought to justice.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

heh if its not a very HUGE bounty on his head then its not worth my time hunting him you guys want him caught? post a large reward so large that he couldnt show his face in any town or outpost even if he wanted to he would be cornered by bounty hunters but nooooo a warrant for his arrest? come on you think anybody is going to try to turn this guy in?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyda
    heh if its not a very HUGE bounty on his head then its not worth my time hunting him you guys want him caught? post a large reward so large that he couldnt show his face in any town or outpost even if he wanted to he would be cornered by bounty hunters but nooooo a warrant for his arrest? come on you think anybody is going to try to turn this guy in?
    The council requries a full accounting from him. That is the position fo the staff.

If this changes Freyda i plan on personally posting a bounty on this man's head publicly.

this is an ooc lmfao - I'd call him something rude with swear words IC I guess but technically he already murdered me

/t
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

If your able to catch Nulion it will only be because he wants you to catch him. Its that simple....
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

...Finally....someone gets the idea...*soft chuckle*

Don't bother tracing this, either. Can't trace public terminals. *click*
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

heh words.... honestly if I wanted to catch you Nulion it would have been done a long time ago however since there is no large big fat bounty on your head... well not my concern for now and besides I got other assignments you are not important to me now.

if you think though that I won't ever find you you better step out of your dream world and face reality not all of us on this sad rock are impotent thugs with a desire to see you die.

Omni-Pol Officer's and Database have been updated. If the citizen in question should be found in OT:RK territory, notifing the nearest Officer, as well as the CoT contacts, would be advisable. Justice must be done irrelevant of alignment or political belief, in this case.

Omni-Pol Protects!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Haha, it is laughable that they wish to capture you, Nulion. This will not happen. I will make sure of that. Haha.. Their attempts to capture me are even more laughable, but we have to give it to them, they do not give up easily.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

Tipha you are kill on sight to just about every clanner to begin with. I am kinda hoping omni puts out a Perma kill warrent on you even i would collect on that.

Why, thank you Tipha...*half-smile* I'll have to agree though...if they haven't found me yet, even considering my occasional slip-up....then they aren't going to.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Oh, we're keeping track of your movements...
    We're just smart enough not to engage you till we're confident we can succeed.
    Make no mistake Nulion, as of now you may only be aprehended if you choose it, but don't think it'll stay that way.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Not to engage me until you're certain you can succeed..? I sat alone for two weeks without the ability to even lift a rifle, let alone shoot one, and not a soul came looking for me...

Ah well, doesn't matter...what happens, happens.

heh its like I said if there isnt a large enough bounty on your head its just not worth my time hunting you Nulion.... and besides your arrogance is probably going to be the end of you if you think you can hide forever.... but of course you should be glad it isnt me hunting you. You see I find it a waste of my time hunting you because there isnt a big enough bounty but oh well.... just remember your only human (even if you are Opifex) you will make mistakes.

Going after Nulion and Tipha is not time well spent. Why hack at the body of a snake when you can cut the head off and let the body writhe without its deadly fangs?

Finding and destroying Volcatius should be our concern, not these two rogues.
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

heh so you say (I could care less about going for volcatius but... if its worth my time I might.) and sometimes its worth the joy of the hunt for two rogues even if they aren't worth the time to hunt. In any case nobody is perfect (even Volcatius will make mistakes.) its just a matter of timing and attack.

its like I said I dont care much about this situation clearly nobody has the incentive to post bounties on these fools you realize how much smaller their world would get with a large bounty hanging on their heads?

There already IS a bounty......why am I reminding someone that I have a bounty? *laughs softly* ...I must be crazier than I thought!

I don't care though, whether you want to find me or not...it isn't any of my concern. Think what you want, say what you want...none of it matters. You wouldn't be able to find me if I were standing right....in front....of you.

*chuckles* Maybe I am? Go ahead, look over your shoulder...feels creepy, doesn't it? Try feeling that way for half a year, see where it leads you. See what it does to you. Think about that the next time you call me a "fool".

At any rate...I've gone on far too long about nothing. I have nothing better to do, than watch the headlines and chuckle...

I'm tired...

Catch you all around...

*shuts off the terminal*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast