Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJRK: Kenneth 'Nulion' Age wanted in connection with Legion activity

heh let me tell you something Nulion I am not scared by your psychological warfare (and if you were behind me you better pray to your god.... better yet you better pray I dont kill you because there is no afterlife where you would be going.) fact is I may not be able to find you I may be able to find you either way.... dont assume your uncatchable your flawed your human (even though Opifex) so you will make mistakes the question is... when? I may not be able to catch you true.... but its only a matter of time before somebody does (just because you think your uncatchable doesnt mean somebody can catch you... I am persistant and I wont stop to hunt you if I really wanted to stop it would all already be over.)

its like I said your arrogance will be the end of you dont think for one second because nobody can catch you that your EVER safe (if you think I wont catch you you have something else coming I am persistant and I wont stop until I complete my objectives... there is only one way your gonna get rid of me and thats permanent death pal.)

Haha, how long has it been Nulion? I am pretty sure.. Now I may be wrong but I do believe we are both still alive haha. Unscratched even. Omni, Clan it makes no difference. If they had the ability to kill us, they would have done it by now. I walk up to so many who are "After" me. Nothing, any attempts they have only make me giggle. Besides Nulion, you know if they are after you, they had better bring a small army to get past my Legion. And as for Volcatius, the fact they think they can kill him is even more so laughable. You are safe Nulion, as am I, as is our lord.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

Oh, I know Tipha *smile* I'm not especially worried...just that I suppose the boredom and tedium of this place is getting to me. I don't have much else to do, as I said, but read the headlines and chuckle.

....should have brought something from home, ugh.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

fck i forgot to go in character

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12