Thread: Clan leader and CoT member assassinated, where abouts unknown!

Clan leader and CoT member assassinated, where abouts unknown!

!!!ATTENTION!!!
    EMERGANCY NEWS FLASH

XAUN, FORMER LEADER OF THE AETHYR KNIGHTS WAS JUST ASSASSINATED OUTSIDE OF CASTLE CAMELOT BY AN OMNI ASSASSIN NAMED CORDAH.
    NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO REACH HER SINCE THE SHOOTING, HER COM SYSTEM APPEARS TO BE DOWN.
    THE SHOOTER WAS LOST IN THE GRID BY PURSUERS!!!

Xaun was leaving Castle Camelot after the Aethyr Knights meeting at which she was stepping down as leader due to health issues relating to stress when she was attacked and killed by an Omni-Tek Agent named Cordah.

Repeted attempts at contacting Xaun via her com were met with out of service messages.

The attacker was a Solitus Agent in top line gear and SCL 220 and using top of the line alien converted tech, primaraly a rifle.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Please contact me if you wish to aid in the search to find her and save her before Omni-Reform finishes with her!
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Last trace I have of her should be around 2h30 pm eastern.

We talked a little bit earlier, and she seemed rather tired , and looking forward to a little vacation time.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Can't find any records on this fella "Cordah"

Nor have I, however that is the data that came up on my HUD display when I saw him.

Obviouusly someone that "doesn't exist". Shoddy work on his part if he Was ID'd. bad for him, good for you guys.

I, Don Victor 'Iwillbreakit' Taccariello am now working with the Aethyr Knights, any information should be reported to me. Thank you.
    Last edited by Iwillbreakit; Jul 6th, 2006 at 06:13:39.
    Sincerely,

Don Victor 'Iwillbreakit' Taccariello

-nods-

If you have any possable leads get them to him as soon as you can for investigation.

Greetings to you all.

As many of you know I am Gurney “Twistshot” Halleck, member of the Aethyr Knights. As many of you know on June 2nd Lady Xaun was ambushed and killed by an assassin after her clan meeting in Camelot Castle, I am here today to ask those who wish to help to contact me. I am attempting to build an investigation team with all interested parties in order to find out who ordered her assassination, bring those involved to justice and should she still be alive, find Lady Xaun and bring her back.

Please, I beseech you, do not let such a crime go unpunished, help us bring justice to this matter.

Contact me on my com when I am on Rubi-Ka or use this message drop if you wish to contact me when I am not pressent.

[email=manykindsofgamer@yahoo.com]Twistshots Gridmail[/email

(Holy crap, man...is there something wrong with your eyes? Are you unable to see your own copies? This is the sixth crosspost you've made. Two in this forum, one in the org recruitment forum and three (!) in the Editor's forum. Once is more than enough, guy.

To show just how lame multiple posting like that is, I have crossposted this on all your posts. Enjoy.)

(Thank you, you missed one. I have IC reasons for making so many. No one is going to be able to say I did not try)