Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing The Jujumail mail delivery deamon

Introducing The Jujumail mail delivery deamon

You've always wanted to send someone an anonymous tip ? You need to exchange information but you do not wish to be traced ? You're tired of important people missing your messages on logon because of random botspam?

Ladies, gentlemen and troxies ... I am proud to present to you the solution to your dilemna : the Jujumail anonymous gridmail delivery system.

Indeed, all mail sent thru the Jujumail delivery network is encrypted for true privacy so your communications won't be traced, unless you wish it to be. It is my true pleasure to open full access to the Jujumail delivery system to the public.

/tell jujumail help for more information.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

*blinks* ... Niffty!

Am I the only person who finds it strange handing over our mail to a fixer to delivery?

(( Nice idea juju ))
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Are you saying us Fixers cannot be trusted or anything?
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Perhaps it is simply a bit of jealousy at the amazing powers of delivery we seem to be capable of, no matter what type of delivery being made.

And besides, I was owner of a delivery company before being trade minister, don't forget that...
    --
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    --

*sneaks off to write scripts to send "MAKE Y0U4 L33T B1GG3R" mail to EVERYONE ON THE PLANET*

Quote Originally Posted by Tarondal
    *sneaks off to write scripts to send "MAKE Y0U4 L33T B1GG3R" mail to EVERYONE ON THE PLANET*
    (( ah yes... even in 29480 there is still spam mail... XD ))

How do we send a reply to someone if they wish to ask a question annonymously? I sent you a tell in game but someone linked me here so I thought I'd ask it here for others benifit as well
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Well then.... unless there are agreements beforehand, or the person leaves a forwarding address, there is nothing i can do.
    --
    --

--

great idea but

(( YOu do know that people are using this to harass other players))
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

(( Well then, Do send me exemples, and hopefully something might be done (tm) . Of course, I am more than willing to discuss individual issues with people.

Of course, if the problem is lack of a sense of humor or any such nonsense, i will not be pleased. On the other side of the coin, if certain individuals are being jackasses are acting like stupididiots, They can also be dealt with. I have no qualms to denying access to the short term, or simply putting the thing on some sort of free membership system. Like i said... If people complain I will take a look...))
    Last edited by Jujuwalker; Jul 7th, 2006 at 20:19:37.
    --
    --

--

(( it's just a shiney new toy is all. If people really wanted to be true jerkoffs and harass they could just roll a froobie account, and harass through a level 1 on noob island. Give it a month and things will calm down and then it might actually be used as "intended". :P ))

((I am currently at the hospital, since last sunday. Believe it or not, i managed to break my leg, below the knee, just by walking around (and the irony is not lost on this fixer). You have no idea how much (Edited by Sabynne: Watch the Language Please) you have to take when you're immobilised in your bed in an hospital... In fact, this is a tale i'll probbaly tell when i'm back home and not from the hospital's library computers ( which they are nicely letting me use)

The bot might sometimes be down, but i've got my faithful assistant Gorge on co admining, and My roomie making sure the bot doesn't go down.

Also, there are the ultra secret special macros still running, so don't think you can run this thing to the ground, for Juju plans for the worst.

Stay strong people.
    ))
    Last edited by Sabynne; Jul 21st, 2006 at 20:49:51.
    --
    --

--

(( Yes, I'm keeping it running fine. The Jujumail ANONYMOUS delivery system is quite fun. Whether your tipping off an informant, or you want to send an anonymous love note. We're here for you!

/tell jujumail pm Gorgefodder Your an idiot.

This is but an example of how to use it!

It is 100% Anonymous. ))
    GorgeFodder3 - Deceased
    NotumFodder - New and improved with 80% more loyalty to Omni

Till All Are Free?

(( too bad it's Atlantean only. (And to the AO Universe people: if something is RK1 or RK2 specific, please note this important detail in news postings)

As to features... it should be too hard to add a "Reply to this" link, with a command "pm <message id>" so you could actually reply. Of course, that would require having the sender stored with the message... but since I don't see a reason to be really anonymous (it's for RP anyway), this should be okay.

Also, if you must use IGN (ewwww), please disable "online", it runs counter the purpose of anonymity ))
    Last edited by kiwu; Jul 21st, 2006 at 03:47:58.

(( You can just disable Notfiy on the bot and there will never ever be anyone online. Also as long as it's not restrcited to members only, there will be no record whatsoever of whom sent the tell since it's just a command sent to the bot and then sent onward.

Only the one with the log can see who sent the original tell

Yet another great invention from the Jujumeister!! ))
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress
    (( You can just disable Notfiy on the bot and there will never ever be anyone online.))
    ((<shop>The main problem is that if i disable notify, it nukes the "auto-newmail-notification" on logon. It's all a big kludge, but technically speaking the " online" command should have been disabled to the public ( you'll notice i disabled a metric ton of commands to make this a mail-only bot). Worse comes to worse, i'll see what i can do about butchering the function call at the botcode level.</shop>

<hp> Still in the hospital, altho i've been operated on 2 days ago, and i'm off morphine now. slowly learning to wiggle the leg again. Still on the hospital computers.</hp>

<kiwu> If someone wants to replicate on rk2, I have no problem forking over the modified ignbot code i'm running so you fellas can join in the fun. However, i cannot imbed a senderId int the message itself, since this would be tracable, even by me. or it would involve something like running a second database for tracking who sent what to whom, and frankly, that's totally not the point.</kiwu> ))

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress
    Yet another great invention from the Jujumeister!!
    Cheers! I though the concept could be quite a hit and that's why i went with it.
    Last edited by Jujuwalker; Jul 21st, 2006 at 18:09:55.
    --
    --

--

Youchies! I'd send you a new legbone, carved out of solid notum for strength, but I don't know how it would interact with a solitus metabolism.

In the meantime, I've gotten TWO responses to my "Make your L33t B1gger" ad! At fifty credits each, soon I'll be rich.. RICH! Mua-ha-ha-haaaa!...

::::::::: Gorgefodder's private messages :::::::::: Bookmark Delete all messages

:: From An anonymous user :: Atlantean - Friday July 21, 2006, 7:30 PM (GMT)|
    :: Delete message

'M4k3 Y0ur L33tZ B1gg3R!...'

:: From An anonymous user :: Atlantean - Friday July 21, 2006, 7:12 PM (GMT)|
    :: Delete message

"I'm going to pour icewater down your boots!"

/tell Jujumail pm to send someone a message.

Yes, see, anonymous...say Tarondal...do you still want that 50 credits?
    GorgeFodder3 - Deceased
    NotumFodder - New and improved with 80% more loyalty to Omni

Till All Are Free?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorge
    ::::::::: Gorgefodder's private messages :::::::::: Bookmark Delete

'M4k3 Y0ur L33tZ B1gg3R!...'

Yes, see, anonymous...say Tarondal...do you still want that 50 credits?

What? No, mine was just "L33t"... er, that is, it wasn't me! None of it! Would I do such a thing?... hey, stop giggling...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast