Thread: Unicorns make a suprise sweep in Borealis

Unicorns make a suprise sweep in Borealis

At aproximitly 0020 am GMT at the normal whompa system in Borealis I was suddenly attacked and killed by a Unicorn Squadleader. I had only a second or two of warning and attempted to go vertical in my Yalm, however I wasn't fast enough and failed to escape his weapons range.

Is this the start of suprise sweeps of Omni in Borealis?
    Was I a victim of a Unicorn guard comeing back from some R&R in Reets Retreat?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Might be... might not... any one able to set up and see if the fairy-horses are makeing sweeps?

Good!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Maybe he missed the "Don't shoot" memo. I keep telling everyone, sticky notes are the best form of communication.

~ Kat.