Thread: newland attacked!!!!

newland attacked!!!!

the legionare's are back and attacking newland as we speak.
    I would like to give a big thank you to a certian docter(i beleive it was an agent pretending tobe a docter) from the clan redemption,who thought it would be a good time to shoot me in the back while i was targeted and engaged in fighting one...his reason was that he was on there side.

I didn;t think redemption was into fighting for the same people that killed YOUR children.
    I would hope that the CoT looks into this.

Drgrimmy
    InternOp's
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

There was alot of ganking going on. It is too bad that clans, neutrals, and omni's cant work togeather in order to destroy a craized maniac!
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy

I didn;t think redemption was into fighting for the same people that killed YOUR children.
    I would hope that the CoT looks into this.
    There was also an Omni Doc screaming that he's healing the Lego, becuase he hates clanners, and he was on their side as well.

I think it boils down to a handful of overzealous misinformed/clueless twits. The pot shots were a disgrace. I even saw a few clanners shoot other clanners.

so... claners and omnis both work for the legion?
    I said already 4 years ago that there is no difference between those two.
    The only good side in this conflict is the neutral side.
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Any claims that the Clans work together with the Legionaires are ungrounded, wrong and plain dumb.

Those few rotten eggs within the Clans do not account for the Clans as a whole and I seriously condemn the actions from those that were unable to see past their affiliations for even just a moment to help repell the attack on Newland.

That said, I'm shocked to see yet another attack from the Legion. I hope noone suffered permanent deaths, and any damage done to Newland to be restored soon.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

(( i think my biggest pet peev is the pvper's whineing about RP destroying pvp...then when somthing cool happen's like an attack involing DB or legionare's..all of a sudden they go from "don;t force RP on US"..to "Omgz i was rping" when it suits them to greif people...it was an rp event..he took a rp stance,and that stance was defending the faction that murders all clan/neut/omni.))
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

(( This is plain retarded, a few idiots ruining fun for everyone including themselves. There is actions to be done there. ))
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

((I fail to see how PvP is being runied by the RP community. If anything recent events that are leading up to LE are doing nothing but closing the gap between the RP and PvP community, making it where PvP is no longer a gankfest and becomes more intertwined into the story as a whole.))

I kept some running logs of what was happening at this.

Pretty much, the battle took something like 2 hours before we emerged as clear winners. I also believe it's one of the few times the legionaires were pushed back even slightly.

I still don't know why we got attacked, other than the standard " bow before meee, for the am X" reasons..... but those legionaire people are getting on my nerves, doing their little spookshows and whatnot. I suspect they were the ones listening in at the last NLCC meeting.

There were some good moments in the fight. Personally, I still think the best is when some random bartender from the other side of town joined the fight against the Legionaires ( with me screaming "Bartenders of newland city,UNITE!" ). That was good for morale. ( Plus it's giving us ideas about the feasability of converting neutral bartenders into a new elite shock troop..... i mean, they get training every day, why not just give em the guns and armor so they reach their full booty-kicking potential ? hehehe )

Eventually over the course of the fight, a lot of people showed up to help with the fighting..... and we eventually succeeded. We even thought we had them all.... i had given the call to get everyone to neuters where the booze was on me...... and then the one known as Delenath showed up just as i was mass distributing the hit-the-floor-jack.

Half an hour later ( yes, you read right) he fell down saying that " You haven't seen the last of the Legion! We shall return!".

Finally it was tea and crumpets time. I had wasted something like 30000 bullets in the fighting , I was close to out, tired, and i just wanted to chill..... And once again, the interference came back.... one last time. I was close to losing it.

Jujuwalker shouts: WHAT ? AGAIN? YO WANT ANOTHER PIECE OF ME?
    Volcatius whispers: Minister Clancy...
    Evicted became visible...
    Jujuwalker shouts: SHOW YOUR FACE YO RIDICULOUS PUNK
    Nightangel2: i smell a return of the legos
    Volcatius whispers: I must admit I am impressed. Slightly.
    Zathariel grins.
    Eskaya: "You hear a low interference over your comm. " was all i got
    Kotts sighs and recharges his gun
    You hear a deafening screech cut into your comm suddenly.
    Nightangel2: lol, new wave!
    Jujuwalker shouts: you know what?
    Eskaya: Oh my. Tell me it's not just me
    Inandout: ooh
    A translucent figure appears behind you.
    Volcatius chuckles.
    Jujuwalker shouts: I'm happy you're impressed. i still don't know WHy the hell you attacked the city!
    Eskaya: guys, here!
    Zathariel: Wow.
    Volcatius: You may have succeeded this time.
    Kotts growls
    Eskaya: behind you, juju
    Jujuwalker: ohhh......
    Kotts: hide in suppress, ya sissy
    Nightangel2: cool
    Jujuwalker: so much for tea and crumpets
    Volcatius: But know that this city will eventually be mine, as shall the rest of this planet.
    Jujuwalker: yeah...
    The image disappears as the static ceases.
    Kotts: sissy
    Jujuwalker shouts: better luck next time, emperor punktastic!
    Jujuwalker shouts: I'll be waiting!
    Jujuwalker shouts: now that he's made his appearance....... TEA AND CRUMPETS GODAMMIT!
    Elliya giggles at Juju
    Nightangel2: wee, tea!
    Chimx grins just a bit
    Jujuwalker: I'm going back to the bar!
    Drakage: I like a man who stands behind his principles
    Jujuwalker: SOMEONE else save the world , i'm on union break!
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

I've placed some photos I took of the battle on my guilds grid site for those who missed it.

Let's hope this doesn't happen again. But if history is true to itself then Delenath's threats weren't empty ones. And in the light that so many Clan citizens have decided to side with the Legionnaires, perhaps it is time for the neutral community to form a solid defense plan.
    - Secretary "Linaacrat" Flowers
    Bureaucrat to Rubi-Ka ((Also offering doctor, engineering, and adventuring assistance.))

Come visit the new Healing Hands

Hindsight isn't 20/20 when your rearview mirror is broken..

You know Juju, that is kinda curious. First they fail with there attempt to gain control of Borealis. Now all of a sudden they are trying to gain control of Newland. Whats next? they try and nab Stolts With these lot and Omni both trying to take what little land we have, it is worrying where we are being squeezed too. non the less, very interesting though.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Linaa
    And in the light that so many Clan citizens have decided to side with the Legionnaires, perhaps it is time for the neutral community to form a solid defense plan.
    I guess I wasn't clear enough yet. Those few thugs hiding under a Clan name do not represent "the Clans" as a whole. Nor are there "so many Clan citizens" that act that way.
    I'd be surprised if they even knew what the CoT is. They could just as well be Neutral. It wouldn't make a difference.

So please drop the saying that so many Clan citizens are siding with the Legion, it's just not true. In fact, if you think it's true, you should pay a little more attention.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Thank you for the photos at least I can see that there were quiet a few clans and neutrals let alone omni working together to clear the legos from Newland..

Once again, good job Juju. You really sent them home crying.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Don't let a few torrent eggs spoil the... eh.. party. Many clanners including myself were actively helping to protect the city of Newland.
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

No kidding... I had plenty of oppertunity to pop a few fence sitting-selfrightous "we-stand-for-true-freedom-even-though-if-it-wasn't-for-the-clans-we'd-all-still-be-slaves-in-the-system." Nuets, but I didn't. even had a chance to shoot up a few Omni, and the select few of the Nuets I *do* have respect for. Thing is, I didn't take that chance.

Though stepping up arm your guards, and defend your territory. By all means, do so.