Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social changes are coming to Rubi-Ka

Heh, whats wrong with some healthy competition between guilds??

now the social game will be improved because alliances will have to be formed to help defend eachothers positions, guilds can attack another guild if they piss them off instead of whining on the boards all day

And for high lvls attacking lower lvls towers I don't think it will be possible
    Fyrestarter
    lvl 182 doc rk1
    Every ding a doctor gets above 150 will be punished with a smaller range of people to heal, with the same healnanos

Re: Yes, the PvP is coming......

Originally posted by Daddysgirl
    First off, I am not a PvP player, but I have many friends who are. The reason I don't PvP is not because I'm squeamish or because of equipment or profession imbalances. No, the reason I don't PvP is because of the people who do. Almost all of them are hyper-twinks.
    Erm...yes. As the old cliche goes, some of my best friends are hyper-twinks, but that's just people going for the best advantage that they can over the random rolling of hit chances; it's an arms race that the unwary should really stay away from. I'm not condoning the practise, it's just that it's a different gaming style. Yes, they do have alts that supply cash and equipment, and you'll find that guild members actually help out with transfers rather than the expense of running two accounts.

The thing is that the 'rules' (referring to the algorithms that handle things like the belt you can get on at level 9 and the buffs you need rather than the EULA) allow for this, as they do for temporary teaming to pull a team mission for a solo (loot city) and the high level teams that camp special areas for unique loot. Get used to it.

Personally I don't have a problem with it, it's just something I don't do, but it does expose the fact that the bored high levels are spending their cash tweaking characters specifically to take on other PvP hypertwinks...

One suggestion that I haven't made on the forums specifically for the number of people who seem to think that their every bellyache is the most important thing in the world is that Funcom redress the economic balance by introducing level-linked organisation taxes.

However, I've decided these days to simply logon, roleplay and find my fun rather than whinge about everything. Much simpler.

*.sig is horribly out of date, disregard totally.
    ------------------------
    Pavoline - Lvl 53 Combat Engineer "bringing morbidity to 'creepers"
    Havlentia - Lvl 76 MetaPhysicist Personal Shopper in search of love & happiness in a background of war and strife.
    ------------------------

I'm sure they will "Fix" it...

Hehehe -

They have fixed all the other problems so far...(jk)

Nice observation..mabey I better go join a big guild now :P

I wonder if there will be any kind of 'hard-linking' towers between allied guilds. That would balance out big guilds steamrolling little guilds and promote more interaction.

Guild A and B ally and can accept a link to each others towers (share whatever benefits the towers give to both guilds). Underdog type stuff. Could make for some interesting player-driven story.

IMO, large guilds *should* be considered just that...large organizations. Based on what that org does and the rep it has, they may bring the wrath of all the smaller guilds on themselves. One guild monopoliziing a zone? Attack their tower non-stop with 500 of your friends and allies. Mmm mm mm. Play the evil org? Get ready to defend your actions. Oh, gawd. Better put Tommy on PR duty to spindoctor us outta this mess!

Same side guild wars? You bet. Many guilds have the same goals but they do not agree on how to obtain them. Survival of the fittest to war the way you want to. Don't like it? Revolution!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12