Thread: Somebody that get's results please read.

Post Somebody that get's results please read.

CZ,

Thank you for the posting you made about "We are in the process of working in story orgs blah blah blah".
    We (those guys) have been waiting for quite some time and it's good to hear that at least you are infact going to make an effort.

But as a leader I have to humbley ask that you make is asap.
    Apon checking the rosters, which i'm sure you've done, you'll notice that the few remaining omni story orgs are seriously hurting right now.

This is mostly due inpart to the near total abandonment fc has shown us loyal players in the last couple months.

We realize that things are probably changing from inside your world as well but everyday i log on to hear another one of my friends quit or another omni department gave up and collapsed.

I personally have no intention of quitting but its getting bad.
    My two main supporters, Meister of Omni-Pol and Kithrak of Red-Tape/Omni Admin, have been giving their resignation speeches and i'm afraid that by the time you finally get around to fixing things, it'll be too damn late.

Months and weeks ago, Omni-AF, like our counterpart orgs, got our orders and we were made to have a place. It was cool.
    But in the last month and a half it's been absolutely dismal.
    sub-par.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep a department together when the plans that the LTCs make "for" you go up in smoke when they vanish without a trace like Telion and Kiaela??
    My people are soldiers and we shouldn't have nothing better to do then sit on our asses in Rompa and annoy the clan squatters that leach off of our territory.
    There was a time when battles were waged but that was so long ago that only the old farts of AF remember it. Those that havn't quit the game that is :/

Everybody looks at you to provide them with entertainment and that's not my job, it's yours. And I resent losing dear friends and co-workers because of forces I cannot control.

Those of us that havn't given up and disbanded yet survive by the skin of our nuts. A lesser bunch of guys would lie to their members and try to pie them off from leaving under the idea that FC is infact working on a solution.

In short, please for the love of god, put some priority into this and get the ball rolling... maybe a post on the login screen to let members know that you're serious about rectifying this situation.

That's all man.

Ted Shakkles Ganes, president Omni-AF
    pres. Ted Shakkles Ganes
    -=Omni-AF=-

I agree with you, Shakkles.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Post Hmmm

Perhaps it is time to dust off the old boy, and fire up AC, a comeback tour maybe?

Cayll