Thread: IRRK: Neutral Freedom March a great success

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK Freelance: Neutral Freedom March a great success

Neutral Freedom March a great success
    June 28, 29480 - Freedomov Speech [Atlantean]

IRRK Freelance (Borealis) - The Neutral Freedom March, organized by the Neutral Defense Initiative (NDI) on June 16, turned out to be a great success. Several hundreds of neutrals, but also a good number of Clan and Corporation sympathizers showed up to listen with great enthusiasm to speeches by prominent neutrals in several neutral cities and outposts. Even Omni-Pol sent in a small squad, who warmly supported the neutral struggle for freedom.

Major "Nyadach" Prabel, advisor of the Independent Rubi-Kans and without doubt one of the most outspoken neutrals, started the series in Last Ditch. Major Nyadach briefly spoke about the history of neutrals and the time they were nothing more than the few, the persecuted and the under-privileged. He emphasized the importance of unity, since it was unity which made neutrals what they are today “the few, the strong and the proud.”

The march then continued to the small town of Hope, where Angel "Berael" Wolf, leader of Wolf Brigade and speaker for the NDI, addressed the crowd. Ms Berael spoke about the equality and the non-existence of class distinction in the neutral community. The neutral leaders, being friends, who work with the people and not over the heads of the people. The speech ended with a salute to the neutral leaders of past and present.

The next stop was Stolt’s Trading Outpost in Newland desert. Again it was Ms Berael who spoke before the crowd. This time, she underlined the importance of trade and commerce for the neutral community. Also, the fact that events should not keep the neutrals from doing business with the ordinary employees of the Corporation and Clan members, for it is only the leaders of both factions who give the orders.

In Newland City, it was Mayor Toog himself, who once more strongly condemned the occupation of the peaceful and quiet city of Borealis by the Corporation, bringing nothing but turmoil and chaos. Mr. Toog continued by stressing that neutrals do not need violence to settle their problems, but that they too can loose their temper. The Mayor reassured the neutrals that, by keep talking with Omni-Tek and continue the peaceful protests, Omni-Tek would listen and see reason.

He did however express the hope they would not need too much time to listen because “not even the neutral will for a peaceful solution can hold on forever.” He urged Omni-Tek to remove all military personnel from Borealis as well as all the administrative and governing staff back to the south, so the democratic elections can go on.

The Freedom March finally arrived in Borealis, where Mohammad "Boinky" Siwinski, General of Circle G, posed the questions if “every one of its buildings and all of its worn streets bearing the paths of current and former Neutral residents, could this belong to Omni-Tek when it is our sweat and our efforts beyond anything else that has made this vibrant city thrive?"

Mr. Boinky continued by stating that no attempt at tyranny will prevail and that neutrals are stronger than any force of will opposed to them. He further explained that, no matter what time, Borealis rightfully belongs to the neutrals and will always be their home and always be truly free as long as they make it so. Mr. Boinky called the neutrals to join him in defiant opposition against the attempted oppression.

The NDI can look back with pride at a very well-organized and highly-attended march, where the neutrals once more showed their dedication to solve this crisis in a peaceful and mature way. Omni-Tek would do well to take this as an example how to handle things. Not even a gunship, or the out of place appearance of the so called administrator Jessica Lonare, could disturb the peace or the dedication. It is indeed the neutrals, who remember the wise old words that “non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind and is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.”

From Borealis, Reporter “Freedomov” Speech.
    Last edited by Nevarstiyeh; Jun 28th, 2006 at 21:02:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: IRRK
    Even Omni-Pol sent in a small squad, who warmly supported the neutral struggle for freedom.
    To save myself from having to explain the truth behind your uneducated assumptions and lies, I'll just quote General Khuri's words on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuri
    If you believe Omni-Pol showed up to support your "freedom protest", you are wrong. As we stated on our arrival, our objective was to ensure your march was peacefully and did not turn out into some howling mob that hauls through the city, being a danger to other citizens.
    All I'll say about your 'peace' march is that is was hardly peacefull. Threats and verbal abuse were flying all over the place. As for mature? I've seen more mature behaviour from even the worst of Omni-Tek's citizens.
    Last edited by Telcea; Jun 28th, 2006 at 04:53:16.
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Quote Originally Posted by Telcea
    To save myself from having to explain the truth behind your uneducated assumptions and lies, I'll just quote General Khuri's words on this.

All I'll say about your 'peace' march is that is was hardly peacefull. Threats and verbal abuse were flying all over the place. As for mature? I've seen more mature behaviour from even the worst of Omni-Tek's citizens.

Oh?I thought you were there because of gorge...

and about youre silly statement about mature behavior of even the worst of omni-teks citizen, id just like to point you at the speech of Zora.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    Oh?I thought you were there because of gorge...

and about youre silly statement about mature behavior of even the worst of omni-teks citizen, id just like to point you at the speech of Zora.
    Amen..

Ahhh..... I remember zora's speech being overrun by hoodigans. While we were having a perfectly coordinated and ordained neutral meeting back in NLC.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Yeah, wall to wall death and destruction in Ent...peace and talk in Newland. Kind of sums up really the differances in how the common beliefs which form what the neutrals are, actually form something which might not have the military might, political power, or law in order how others might see it. But when it comes down to it, works a million times better than law and order as impossed by an Omni-Tek (or Clan) flag.

Our unique style, individual freedoms, and way which our community works under with there own flavours and background, make up the neutral population and make it what it is. We might not be pretty, we might not be something easy to deal with like Omni-Tek or the Clans. But heck, would we ever really want to be like them? Hell no!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!