Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Teh Good Old Days

When I went into Old Athens for the first time at level 8 or 9 and was freaked out when a Rookie Clan Trader attacked me. I was losing the fight pretty bad until some HUGE level 30ish person killed it with one nuke.

I subsequently ran lost through the city for 20 mins before I got even more lost by running out into the Athens Shire. Thinking about the layout of the place, I still don't know how I got there without running into West Athen.

I ran lost for another 45 minutes and eventually found some big place called The Academy.

I was so frustrated that I couldn't get home that I went out and attacked a red reet so that it would kill me and send me back to my preciously safe backyard.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

When I decided to run to Mort at level 8 and was killed 20 feet across the zone into Newland Desert by something called a "Parspalum".

When I made it out to the War Academy and got a run buff from a 34th level fixer

Whenever you saw a piece of the ever precious Waitt Armor pop up as a mission reward after rolling missions for an hour.

When everything you looted looked like Monster Parts

When people were impressed for getting Rookie with a melee adventurer at level 24.

When I saw Nursegiggles (level 56!) sitting in Newland in a Battle Suit.

Fun thread
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

being deathly afraid of the rising sun

and that damn beyatch red!

when people you teamed with told you what their class could do (according to them ) because you had no clue.

going to level 30 or so as a crat never using calms (wtf it does no damage!)
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

ol'timer

Playing first half year as a MDA (minimal damage artist)

When I maxed Sta + imps to get the last few points out of Brawl, as it was the only atk that did any damage

Experiencing pmt every 30mins (Dimach)

Playing an Enf and pretending an OT sword was a lightsabre

Deleting my fixer when they were only run-buff dispensers

-bb / Pat

Turning level 75 and having a friend tell me to zone north from mmd and run to the Mort OP to meet him.

I zoned, and lagged a bit, and suddenly died... I was annoyed, so I asked helpbot who 'Aberic' was. :\
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456