Thread: I do NOT believe...not for a femto-second...

I do NOT believe...not for a femto-second...

1. That Funcom can make the proposed 'overequipping' changes WITHOUT intruducing hugely disrupting bugs.
    2. That Funcom can make thes changes WITHOUT relegating one or more other classes to the trash heap.
    3. That reallocating IP will NOT result in some or many of us irretrievably losing IP in the process.

If ANY of you believe otherwise why not simply look at their track record and tell us of ANY evidence that suggests they will succeed in making this game BETTER and not worse.

I, for one, am VERY skeptical that my Trader will remain a viable character when this is done. Relegating the ONE character (out of 3 I have), that has attained any stature, to the trash heap would spell the end of this game for me.

I, for one, would not even consider reallocating IP even though I have PLENTY I'd like to reclaim...the risk is simply to great.

The actual calculation of IP isn't hard. Unless you used a bunch IP rings, you're not going to lose any IP. If you're still worried, don't choose to reallocate. They are proposing it as an option.

The overequipping nerf isn't going to happen unless it's part of a massive rebalancing action. Plain and simple, the mechanics of the game won't allow for it right now. If they instituted the nerf today, your trader would become a god.
    -Cheddar-

Some free advice
    Don't beg. It makes you look like a beggar.

Because I DIDN"T FREAKING FEEL LIKE IT...

Originally posted by Xombie
    And why exactally in the ****ing **** can't you put this in the other billion goddamn threads that are on the exact same ****ing topic?
    Anything ELSE you're mind can't get itself around?