Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Council of Truth Conducts Intelligence Operations, Encourages Clans to Arm Themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    And that is my whole point about double talk. The Clan want to act like Omni-Tek, bully the Neutrals, play dirty, **** the planet of its resources, exterminate sentient races, make lot's of money and live the high life... but still expect every one to treat as if they were the victims. They still expect to come out smelling of roses. That is hypocrisy of the highest degree.
    I very much like my money and life style thank you very much. Maybe you should ask some of your more successful neutral brethren for some pointers about how to earn some nice cash instead of being envious about our successes.
    Why won't you see the world as it is and realize that this world can and craves a fair bit of harvesting unless it's going to go out of control. Roller-rats and Mini-bulls are constant threat to the newly arrived and need to be kept down. Cyborgs need to be kept from invading our cities, and they like the combat training anyway. The reet population need to be kept down unless you want to collect reet droppings everywhere.

As for the Omni-Clan conflict... we'd get along a whole lot better if Omni-Tek would respect our territory and let us mine our notum in piece instead of insisting of trying to control the whole planet. They make a nice profit selling our notum anyways. The clans aren't going into Omni cities and tell the omni corporations how do their business or trying to disrupt the lives of ordinary omni citizens.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

I apologize for my rude tone which was due to my mood at that moment.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaghelion
    As for the Omni-Clan conflict... we'd get along a whole lot better if Omni-Tek would respect our territory and let us mine our notum in piece instead of insisting of trying to control the whole planet.
    That is very true and I agree. But cuts both ways. We'd get along much better too if the Clans would respct our territory and just let us mine notum in peace instead on controlling the whole planet. And from where I stand, the biggest slice of territory anyone side has taken by force in the past five years is the Clanner occupation of Four Holes.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I'd say Omni-Teks occupation of Borealis is a lot more signifacant than the 4HO takeover.. And don't come with a lame excuse of "it wasn't by force", because it's an occupation nontheless.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Quote Originally Posted by Sary
    I'd say Omni-Teks occupation of Borealis is a lot more signifacant than the 4HO takeover.. And don't come with a lame excuse of "it wasn't by force", because it's an occupation nontheless.
    Sadly you would be wrong in that idea. Four Holes is the biggest notum mine on Rubi-Ka. In essence the Unionists just took a large chunk of Omni-Tek profit. If this takeover happens to lead in a fluxiation of notum distribution on Rubi-Ka the corporation will feel pressure by the other hypercorporations. You can consider Borealis a stepping stone to Clan held territories. Though Newland might be a closer target, it wouldn't have been a legal take over. In essence Omni-Tek has it's hands clean in the matter of Borealis.
    But, the fact is, pressure on Omni-Tek means pressure on the Clans. All the takeover of Four Holes did was ensure increased Omni-Tek aggression against Clan forces. So, it is best for the Clans not to whine about Omni aggressions, and just prepare for it. While my loyalities are with the Clans now, I know what the Omni military machine is capable of and I will be strengthening myself against these future hotile acts. There is no sugarcoating it, things are about to get a whole lot uglier.

I think they have made their first move, some of you may not know that earlier today Xaun was attacked and killed by an OT solidus agent shortly after our clan meeting.

All attempts to contact her have failed

I am attempting to to co-ordinate the search and rescue operations so please contact me if you are willing to help find Xaun before Omni-Reform is finished with her.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12