Thread: Pub Crawl - Tues 17th June, 8pm RST

Pub Crawl - Tues 17th June, 8pm RST

(( EDIT: YEAH, its the 27th...too much booze already before the pub crawl hehe...brain fade ))

Well, it would seem that its my fifth year since I ended up in Borealis...oddly enough at BY5 just as I am so often these days also....although back then I have these memorys of being stuck on the otherside of the door trying to open it for hours on end. Odd memories I am sure.

So, depending on how you see this. We're not so much having a party, but a pub crawl! Covering all the places we can grab a pint across RK. We will be as expected starting in good old neutral territory in Hope at Beer and Booze, before moving onto Reets, the bars in Tir, Athen, and Omni-Ent. Before finally ending the evening with a good light show in the Dancing 'Trox.

We are just going for a nice drink, maybe a chat, and other general ranting and getting blindingly drunk and trying to forget all the mistakes some of us have done over the years...that or begin to make whole new ones with lots of alcohol onboard :P

(( Technically Nya was around earlier to this (in beta) but thats all in his coming out of the Stret face down and ending up in Borealis part of his background....damn Pol :P )).
    Last edited by Nyadach; Jun 26th, 2006 at 12:37:56.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Is it supposed to be the *27th?
    - Secretary "Linaacrat" Flowers
    Bureaucrat to Rubi-Ka ((Also offering doctor, engineering, and adventuring assistance.))

Come visit the new Healing Hands

Hindsight isn't 20/20 when your rearview mirror is broken..

(( Or is it July? 27th June, I'll be there, dunno if I'll be back from The Land of the Frogs by the 17th July though. ))

Mr. Prabel, willingful and unlawful abuse of alcohol breaches Code #447b #447c, don't ask me why it doesn't breach Code #447a. Officer's on duty have been instructed to keep your behaviour within the proper guidelines.

(( Officer's off-duty will probably show up and get wrecked , bump! ))
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Hmm, must of had a bit too much preparation for the pub crawl. It is actually the 27th. Must be bad when I can't even remember my own born date that or early signs of going senile...and no comment off you youngsters *points at Des and Yarko*.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach
    and no comment off you youngsters *points at Des and Yarko*.
    Comment? What comment? I have no comment /me laughs
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

HAPPY BITHDAY, NYA!!!1

I'm not going to be able to make it to your party ((just got back from visiting family out of state for a month, need to go shopping for food >.<)) but I hope you have a great time. Congrats
    - Secretary "Linaacrat" Flowers
    Bureaucrat to Rubi-Ka ((Also offering doctor, engineering, and adventuring assistance.))

Come visit the new Healing Hands

Hindsight isn't 20/20 when your rearview mirror is broken..

Thanks so much everyone. Makes me proud to of well....survived I guess in some form or another with just a few losses *sighs deeply and remembers*. But thank you everyone for the times we've had together. Amazing looking back, how much has changed, and also how much actually hasn't. Ahhh memories *tries not to burst into song*...
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Dammit i missed it.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Its ok Juju, you can make the 5th year of the IR birthday in a few months time hehe...we're already shipping in the booze which will be needed as its going to take shuttle loads to keep Des and Yarko sedated.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Afraid I missed this due to off world commitments Major. I hope the sorehead has gone now, if not I know a doctor who might be able to provide some tablets.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Naww, was a bit of a wash out to be honest with so many people off world with commitments. Hey ho. Was good listening to Excess Radio again, and had a great old time chat with NTguy. And Linaa's happy birthday bot was great But the most memoriable moment will have to be having Stillian salute me finally mwhaha
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!