Thread: Neutral Non-Clan Aggressors List

Neutral Non-Clan Aggressors List

As Knights we have made a significant effort to not attack Neutrals whom are not aggressive toward Clans. Mistakes are sometimes made due to lack of information. In an effort to minimize this accidents I am presenting this list. Any Neutral Orgs whom do not attack clan Notum Mines or other Military Targets and wish this to be made clear so that hostilities can be avoided please feel free to list yourself here.

Thank you,

I dont attack neutrals, they all ready are limited in numbers, and there side xp blows

Cept, I attack clammers!!! DIE J00 NOOB!
    Nah, I dont really care what side your on unless you come upto me while im afk and go OMNI SCUM x1000 and I come back to my chat being flooded. Or like those few times I ran into OA flagged to see what happened, I got rooted and they just kept doing it for an hour.... then I was foreced to kill.

( This is an IC forum, try & keep the submersion )

A very pretty, but in practical terms empty declaration; will you stand idly by while another Clan attacks and takes a neutral mining facility and then defend while a neutral organisation reclaims their operation? as surely that would be an act of aggression in your eyes. I'm sure most notum-mining neutral organisations and Clans have sufficient history of conflict by now to be able to claim any act of aggression is an act of retaliation. I am amused that this statement arrived the same day Aethyr Knights conducted two attacks on neutral mining facilities....

As I said, I don't aggree with some neutrals who keep attacking clanners more then necessary (and even less when omnis give a hand). But any aggression from a clan is not taken lightly and retaliations will happen.
    And remember that we are still not welcome anywhere near you.

But if there is a clan out there who want a peaceful relation with neutrals I welcome them.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

neutrals and Clans

AoD has been neutral friendly and will be in the future but when a neutral org actively helps Omni take Notum Fields then that org must be hunted down. We will not particpate in any atacks on neutrals that are neutral but will attack any "neutral" org that actively helps Ommers.

We stand in support of true neutrals but those neutrals that hide behind their neutrality whil assisting Omnis in raping our land will be dealt with.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Both attacks were false alarms and stopped.. If you don't believe me ask the members of those orgs. Furthermore, those attacks were do to political "shifting" which is the reason I have started this thread.
    Last edited by Xaun; Jun 26th, 2006 at 18:33:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun
    Any Neutral Orgs whom do not attack clan Notum Mines or other Military Targets and wish this to be made clear so that hostilities can be avoided please feel free to list yourself here.

Thank you,
    Where do you get your self off that you can threaten us like that?

How about any clans that actively have Notum Mining facilities in Neutral territory abandon them as an act of good faith. ... Nope, it will never happen. It's all a matter of greed, and human nature. If the greed of one is strong enough, then they will do whatever to meet that desire. Don't get all high and mighty saying "if you don't hit the clans ... blah blah blah". Its about money, its about notum ... regardless of clan or omni. Especially with the Neutral Towers that were attacked, you know very clear its NOT about Clans and Omni with them at all. Don't go trying to drag us into your silly war. Just watch your own towers and defend your own clan. Threats will get you nowhere fast.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Excuse me sir negs.. but you obviously know nothing of my clan to say such things.. Ask Berael of my views.. We only attack omni aligned anything.. This thread is to prevent any accidental attacks on Neutrals whom are not aggressive toward clans. If you cannot respect a clan leader trying her best to prevent a neutral org being attaked by clan unjustly then you need to think carefully about wether you are netural or not..

Excuse me sir negs.. but you obviously know nothing of my clan to say such things.. Ask Berael of my views.. We only attack omni aligned anything..
    I know nothing of your clan? I know a few members of your clan that I respect and admire immensely. And as it stands right now we are psuedo-allies due to the NDI, but that is as far as it goes ... and yes for some of your members I will gladly without hesitation go above and beyond for them, but I don't see the lines of clan/omni/neutral/orgs. Heck one for your own members I without a second thought I threw myself inbetween him and Omni-Pol so he could not be detained or captured.

I see individuals, and I treat them as such .. no special treatment if they are a Knight, a Circle G, an Omni-Pol, NLF, etc.

This thread is to prevent any accidental attacks on Neutrals whom are not aggressive toward clans. If you cannot respect a clan leader trying her best to prevent a neutral org being attaked by clan unjustly then you need to think carefully about wether you are netural or not..
    Maybe you are are well intentioned, but I read politics and asserting power. Anyone who has started a mining operation has their own responsibility to protect them and enough foresight that an attack can come from anywhere and words of loyalty are just that .. words.

I have personally seen what happens when a organisation gives their "word" to help out, back when I was with the former Neu Kudos. Only to have our clan allies, double cross us and end up AIDING the Omni attackers, to completely destroy us, and then use their own greed to try and fight the Omni they helped to claim our land ((omni ended up winning the towerspot anyways, so bollucks to the clan that will remained unnamed ... and i do gotta admit that double cross totally caught us off guard, but it was a TON of fun RP wise ... WTB more fun like that back in the good ole days hehe)). Since that moment I have no reason to trust anyone, and it is not given out lightly.

And you question my Neutrality? I am independant and I fight for myself, my friends and my family, no matter who the opponent is. Sounds pretty neutral to me, I have no distiction or care where my enemies come from. Having my fellow neutrals sign a "please don't attack me because I'm scared the big bad clans will get me" roster to me makes it seem as though you do not think we and handle our own affairs. If an attack is truely accidental, attackers would cease immediately, and the people involved would and should work it out amongst themselves.

If you ever want to discuss ideas, I'm always willing. But never will have have myself or my men sign a do not attack us please notice. We have our pride.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor