Thread: Arul Saba: Whazzup wit dat?

Arul Saba: Whazzup wit dat?

So, is the change to the fems a prelude to fixing the Arul Saba quest?

Or is that nifty bracer just going to vanish?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Talking

*winks*

Arul isn't here yet, and there is no timeframe for him to show up. But he is definitely still going to appear - the bracelets will get ingame

Unhappy bumping for clarification

If the gems are being nerfed so that they are useless, but the bracelets will still be in the game, why bother?

Why nerf the gems that we have already? There are like maybe 20-50 people left from when they dropped.

Oh, well, *shrug*, I guess it doesn't matter how irrational it all is.

Angry erm...

Originally posted by blackmane
    *winks*

Arul isn't here yet, and there is no timeframe for him to show up. But he is definitely still going to appear - the bracelets will get ingame
    "...Right after the changes to Alchemy and the addition of Necromancy..."

Heard that one before...Booster pack for Arul, too?
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.

Question gems

I'm curious as to how many and what qls will be needed. Finding someone who has more than a dozen or so gems is rare, and few have more than 1 or 2 ql200 gems.

The gems havent dropped in 10 patches or so.

Stinky.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

I have a bag full of gems :P
    and its sad to see them go, I do think its fair to the newer of the new, I have always been in a disagreeance with the "we stop from drop, but the old ones still exists" which makes a seperation gap and the arul saba bracers are pretty uber, I could prolly make 2 of the 3 gem bracers pretty easily if not 2 gem bracers really easily, which would not be fair to those that where not around when they dropped .. or did not know what they where when they dropped.
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

lol, that doesn't mean I'm gonna be happy about losing my one arul saba gem . Ah well, I guess it's something that needs to be done, they were never supposed to drop to begin with methinks.

I am however going to go out to mort and kill me some bastich cyborgs for giving me a faulty arul saba gem .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Re: bumping for clarification

Originally posted by Abunari
    If the gems are being nerfed so that they are useless, but the bracelets will still be in the game, why bother?

Why nerf the gems that we have already? There are like maybe 20-50 people left from when they dropped.

Oh, well, *shrug*, I guess it doesn't matter how irrational it all is.
    People complained about a first come first serve basis with targeting scopes. people said that the people with the old items would be too 'uber'. Funcom fixes something within that extent as possibly part of the Bracer nerf and now everyone is all whiney again. Pick - old rare uber items or balance...
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier