Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4 years of Nanomages

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    I know it's hard for your little brain to comprehend But If Mother Ka is the God of this planet, than who are we nanomages?
    Don't ask me that: I already gave the answer, but you... people had difficulty comprehending that.
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

I know it's hard for your little brain to comprehend But If Mother Ka is the God of this planet, than who are we nanomages?
    I was wondering when one of them would make that statement, its actually one peice of OT propaganda that is actually the truth.

"Don't sniff toxic chemicals, it leads to brain damage"

The NLF is no better than the Nanomage Legion and this is just another reason why, delusions of godhood
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

ah well, it is as I thought, too hard for your tiny brains to comprehend.

ah well, it is as I thought, too hard for your tiny brains to comprehend.
    Oh, it's not the smallness of my brain that keeps me from comprehending what you're saying; it's the real-live actual not-being-utterly-insane.

Why argue on semantics, when the divinity you mention is purely fictional?

And why am I replying to you? Must be the lack of intelligence in my poor opifex-brain...

obvious.

Best solution I can come up with for the NLF is give them what they want........... kill them all and return them to thier "mother Ka". So thier bodies decompose and the notum that runs through thier veins can be mined more easily.

I believe in your rights to believe what you want but, when it starts to infringe on others rights, such as the right to life "we" the People of Rubi Ka should and will protect our rights.

A trial is pointless as thier is no evidence that might prove your inocence. I clear cut that your all guilty.

((now get flagged so I/people can kill you for real instead of talk about it and I mean all of you should walk around flagged all day long.))

What we want? what we want is for you to leave our planet as your only intent is to kill both mother ka nad her children.

((Aaw come on....PVP? we are roleplayers for crying out loud. There are many ways to get to us other than to pvp us in the middle of Borealis. That AK likes to pvp..fine. But dont think you can force it onto others. From a pvp point of view..how exactely do you plan for you to go and kill my lvl 40 alt in pvp?
    "Okay hold right there and let me log my lvl 40 tower twink" ...try using /me hit whoever instead...there is no way in pvp that a lvl +200 toon could harm a lvl 1 nlf member...be creative will ya..sheesh))

I am ashamed of you people. I am ashamed to be a Nanomage because of your actions. I was in the Nanomage Liberation Front for almost a year. And now, I'm ashamed to have spent that time with you. You make me sick. And if Mother-Ka does exist. May she have mercy on your souls. Because we wont.

*ignores the traitor*

Gorge, you should never be ashamed to be a nanomage.

You have so much else to be ashamed about!

[And could we please like maybe -not- drag out this PvP thing again? Thanks.]

*chuckles*

((would be my pleasure not to go any further than my previous post))

((/me poisons Nuser....... like omg I killed her I win ...... thats just retarded I play this game and consider PvP a valid RP event if this was real life I would sure as hell be killing NLF members so why can't I PvP kill you/your members its RPed for "mother Ka's" sake. oh and for your lvl40 tower twink you think I don't have one? seriously

with the story line your RPing I should be able to kill you if I deemed is nesicary don't you think? how about we just have twinks VS. twinks then? cause what the NLF is RPing I deem that PvP should be open and you all should be fair game!!! I'm not speaking for AK and unless I say other wise I am always speaking what Kabulla believes. oh and PS: Kabulla is a Unionist running a Knights org so don't give me the thats not very knightly line))

((Monczeli when an org is RPing what the NLF is I think its viable period))

Quote Originally Posted by Monczeli
    [And could we please like maybe -not- drag out this PvP thing again? Thanks.]
    [Ok. See that part that says 'again'? We have been over this ground not so long ago and how you can call anything retarded when you have quite singularly failed to take on board anything that was said then is completely beyond me. There is absolutely no need to go through this argument again, but I'll sum it up for you in words you can maybe comprehend: Not. Everyone. Wants. To. PvP. Deal with it. Also, I am not alone in appreciating if you would refrain from derailing IC threads with OOC rants in future, k?]

((as I said I'm not going to discuss this with you cause we will never come to an agreement..period))

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgefodder
    I am ashamed of you people. I am ashamed to be a Nanomage because of your actions. I was in the Nanomage Liberation Front for almost a year. And now, I'm ashamed to have spent that time with you. You make me sick. And if Mother-Ka does exist. May she have mercy on your souls. Because we wont.
    Oh my gosh! A sane one! Gorge, come work for us. Free pie for all employees on casual fridays and a really good retirement plan. Not to mention dental care and all the other corporate goodies!

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Gorge, regardles of what else you have done you have done at least you can say that you have not sunk into the same cesspool as the NLF has.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentprice
    Oh my gosh! A sane one! Gorge, come work for us. Free pie for all employees on casual fridays and a really good retirement plan. Not to mention dental care and all the other corporate goodies!
    ...I'm almost tempted myself. Free pie, you say?

*shakes head*

What am I saying!

I am immensely sad that I missed this glorius party, as I have only just... "Awoken" from a long slumber.

All hail the front, All Hail the mighty nanomage, All hail the nanomage warriors.

"Dressed in black with a pale expression,
    I attack the world with extreme satisfaction,
    I am the master, never more to be enslaved,
    Broken free from the chains that restrained my needs,
    There is time, but no time to waste,
    There are rules, but they seem to fade,
    I am the master of my own salvation,
    A black cloud of obscure creation,
    This new foundation, a new generation,
    Bottled up on misanthropic hate,
    A revolution, a new constitution"
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Quote Originally Posted by Monczeli
    ...I'm almost tempted myself. Free pie, you say?

*shakes head*

What am I saying!
    I have to agree with Monczeli. Paaah!
    I propose a truce between Clans and Omni. We will share the pah, and henceforth end war.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast