Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4 years of Nanomages

*Starts pulling out her Ninetailed Razorwhip with lube as she notices Nuser staring at her*

Eeehehehe.. Not that kind of party? Aaaaw.. Shoot!

*Stuffs her whip back into her whippack*
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Not all nanomanges feel the same. I have never been in the NLF they have been too middle of the road for my liking, now the NLF has basically given up the fight and become a wimpering ghost of its former self. I and others shall make our presence known.
    Elier (220/21) Undertaker and Leach Nurse
    Elieradv(214/15) Shapeshifter and General Leet
    ElierTrox( leveling ) Champion Pie Eater and Gun Slinger

God heals and the Doctor takes the fee.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Uhmm...well yeah..anyhow. We are looking forward to seeing you there so we can talk in person mr, mrs or is it miss unknown doctor who wish to remain unnamed

Go through your wardrobes, pick out you nicest outfit, your finest tux and head to Aegean or come by Borealis backyard 4 and catch a free ride to Nanomage city. The celebrations starts tomorrow at 17.30 GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_
    Go through your wardrobes, pick out you nicest outfit
    For me being there in full combat gear wasn't such a bad idea, now was it? I mean, I seriously doubt NLF would pay for any kind of dry-cleaning after all that happened.

I'm used to dealing with bloodstained clothing, but that was a lot of blood. A. Lot.

It saddens me to see that the NLF did not in fact attempt to change their ways at all, but took themselves to a higher level. Open murder. ~shakes her head~

Whatever word you want to use, the dead are still dead.

((Congratulations on 4 years NLF! I had an absolute blast being there, fighting, RPing and also of being part of the entertainment for you guys. XSR thanks you for the chance to be a part of what may easily become RK history))
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

That was inexcusable! You claim high and loud that we are the scourge of Rubi-Ka, yet you kill innocents in cold blood, and in public! You are a disgrace to humanity...
    I hate signatures.

You slaughtered a group of people who had made it their goal in life to prove the NDS theory and find out what can be done about it.

You stood by and watched as the Nanomage Legion appeared and attacked, just in time to take attention off you, and then ran when you saw that they were going to be defeated.

The NLF is a plague upon Rubi-ka and has no intrest in saving the lives of nanomages in the years to come, you are only intrested in blood shed, violence and fear.

You have allied yourself with child murderers, thus are no better than child murderers your selves.

You will be stoped and it is my hope to send your pattern screaming into the void for all times personaly Nuser.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Sorry I missed it, I heard the party was a blast.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

It wasn't a blast, it was a bloody travisty. The only "blast" was watching those pesky Legion folks go up in flames.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I am sorry you feel this way brother. You should know how we have tried everything else in the past. But mother ka finally showed us how we have failed in the past. For too long have we sat by idle watching our bretherens suffer and die while we have waited for them too change. Time after time have they showed they would not. What we did was forced upon us. I hope all our brothers and sister will soon reaslise this. We must cleanse this planet of those liars and rapists. We must do what is neccesary to save mother ka and her children

Sorry I couldn't make it but I didn't have the time; I had to beat some Atroxes so they would mine notum more quickly. It's so hard to find good help these days.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Nuser, the only things you and yours have done in the past is terror, assult, kidnapping and spouting out mindless theory as if it were fact. You have failed to do the one thing you should have.

Longterm scientific research.

Digging a hole in the ground till you find notum, taking it out and coming back the next day is NOT scientific research. I talked to Rosee a day or two before the .... events that you trumped up as a party and she told me that there was a possibility that Notum regenerated but it needed more research.

You didn't kill them to make a point, you killed them so that they wouldn't destroy this cause you claim in order to indulge in bloodshead and violence while working your selves up to be roalty and gods.

Justice will be done Nuser, fear the shadows.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Am I to assume the scientists had their insurances cancelled?
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    Am I to assume the scientists had their insurances cancelled?
    That is the case at least with Omni-Mining's former employee, Pencereder.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    I talked to Rosee a day or two before the .... events that you trumped up as a party and she told me that there was a possibility that Notum regenerated but it needed more research.
    The notum rift is a scientific fact, not something "that may be happening". Notum regenerates by appearing in the bedrock (among other places) where it can be mined in concentrated form. Further details of the phenomena itself and it's non-popularized version is available in any decent datalibrary (*).

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    You didn't kill them to make a point, you killed them so that they wouldn't destroy this cause you claim in order to indulge in bloodshead and violence while working your selves up to be roalty and gods.
    What you don't understand here, Twistshot, is that when one starts to believe in delusions, they can justify any and all actions with logic that no one else (the normal people) can see or understand. It's thus totally useless to try to talk sense to fanatics. The NLF is not the first group of such lunatics on this planet, and most likely not the last one, either. Unfortunately.

Kashta Nagala
    Secretary of Director
    Omni-Mining [IC]

*((speaking of which, WTB way more information about non-combat technology in the AO's universe from official sources))

You are most likely right, however the attempt must be made in hopes that not all of them have fallen to deeply into the pit of madness and can still climb free of its influance.

(Vicinity) Volcatius: The NLF does not represent the goals of the Legion, and as such, they shall fall as shall the rest of your pathetic organizations.
    hahahahahahaha best quote ever!
    Imperator Punktastik FTW!
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Nevver is the best. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    Sorry I couldn't make it but I didn't have the time; I had to beat some Atroxes so they would mine notum more quickly. It's so hard to find good help these days.

*laughs and shakes her head*

What? I said I was sorry for not beng able to attend the party.
    Last edited by Nevver; Jul 26th, 2006 at 18:24:21.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast