Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booster Pack in Action

Originally posted by Cosmik
    If you have an AO booster pack, and your friend does too, of course you'll be able to trade things back and forth. We don't restrict that. And why we do that? Because it enhances your play experience.
    I belive the original question(though stated in a funcomhatishly way) was something like: Will I be able to trade booster pack items even to someone not owning the booster pack.
    Although it is my belief it will be so(and if not, i raise my middle finger to you)

Hrm..
    "There is a storm coming! Our storm! - Paul Mua'dib"
    ---------------------------------------------
    Randomize argument in scripts!

The magical pony, scene1-5,6

Im glad there are trolls and whiners, gives people something to compare with. Makes the rest of us look better.

"Spam is not just something you do, its a way of life."

OOGA BOOGA.
    ---------------------------------------------

lol...cosmik completely dodged the question!

Hey spook, when does pointing out the completely OBVIOUS fact that FC is a company wanting to make a profit make a person a fanboy?
    Mordain
    Lonely Clan Fixer on RK1

"Now I've told you this once before
    You can't control me
    If you try to take me down you're gonna break
    Now I feel your every nothing that you're doing for me
    I'm picking you outa me
    you run away
    I stand alone "

Originally posted by Spook
    Bwahahahahahahaha! What bunch of fanboys that posted on this thread.
    Fan-boy, Shman boy. AO has problems, SEVERE problems. Enough problems that I dont play it anymore (Only reason I'm still around is in case I get bored, and that none of the other MMORPG's hold my interest). But those problems DONT include 'they're doing things for the money'. EVERYTHING they do is for the money. Anything ANY Game company does is for the money. Anything any COMPANY does is to make money. If they make a bad decision (Which this booster may very well be), then they wont make money. If it's a good decision, they'll make MORE money.

If you dont like how the game is going, stop playing and paying, and Funcom will no longer get YOUR money, they will be loosing money. If enough people quit, the board will say 'WHY are we loosing money' and things will change. If Funcom is doing something you dont like, but you're still playing (And sending them money) anyways, why SHOULD they change it? Honestly people, get your head out of the sand and stop parroting everyone else.
    ChibiKawai - The KAYOOTEST Level 40 NT ever.

"IWANNASTUFFEDTEDDY AND I WANT ONE NOW!!"

Yup, ahealthy interest in longterm gain would make FC take interest in what playerbase want in the story. They would try to make patches somewhat less buggy (to not uppset players to much) and when they do do something that brake the game for playes in any way they fix it and make it up to those players that have gotten character broken in the process.

Unfortunatly FC don´t appear to have a healthy interest in long term profit. It is more like a short term gain and that the fun of GM´s and developers is more important then the players.
    And when they notice that there is a drain of players they do one of those bribe drives in which they offer something if you can get soemone to play the game.
    If they put interest in the game in the first place and the enjoyment of the players those drives would not be neccisary, and they would not have to lay of personal.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12