Thread: Remember

Remember

FC said the booster pack includes land control and improved graphics/sound.

This does not mean that it will only include these.

Anyone reading the forums will know that FC don't like to give info away for free. I am guessing there will be other things in the pack.

The pack is going to have to be large (they say the reason for a CD rather than a patch) so not only new meshes/textures. I am expecting a few more things that take up space (ie a few more static dungeons and maybe 1 or 2 more areas.

Knowing FC, they don't know exactly what they will be able to it in the pack, so they are keeping quiet. Lets hope that there is a load of other cool stuff in it.

Thumbs down

Hrumph! The pay-patch will probably just have better grafic for towers and some music while you are in the sound. Then they will throw in some objects that are entirely uber so that it is impossible to play without towerbonuses and pay-patch items.

But that is just me being pessimistic since FC always "Funcomed" us over since the game was released.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

*slaps spooks hand gently*, now, play nice, or we will have to take your forums away

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

god, Spook, are there any topics on this board that you haven't trolled to death?

Wink

Yup, but I´m working on it.

Does anyone else think Spook has a passing resemblance to Mr Lucas?

Be happy if the booster pack includes land control and a substantial amount of new art/sounds. We all fall short.

Stay away from this post, trolls! If you were at FC, you'd be missing deadlines too.

I don´t think I complain that much about FC missing deadlines. since I don´t care about that, but I do complain about FC putting in patches that are not properly debugged and generaly causing mayham from time to time with ill thought changes in the structur of the game because of a vision (and not listening to testplayers about it).

Besides it is a team effort to make a game, so not ONE of us could of course make everything turn out right at right time. It takes the effort of the entire team.