Thread: Team Level

Team Level

TEAM LEVEL:

What does it do???

Been wondering for awhile. Anyone know the 100% correct answer?
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

The only thing I've found about this is from the article On Team Play - Part Two

The "Team Level"

When you enter a team, take notice that there is a field in the "Team" panel called "Team Level." It always starts at 1, and has the possibility of reaching 5. The longer the team sticks together, the higher this number gets. Some of the areas where you receive bonuses with higher Team Level are:

* Chance of landing a successful hit with a nano-program;

* Bonuses to AMS/DMS (chance of hitting with weapons and chance to avoid hits); and

* Chance of successfully picking a door or disarming a bomb.
    Last edited by Azton; Aug 16th, 2002 at 17:30:16.
    Azton - 201 Martial Artist, Member of Ragnarök
    Meltim - Inactive Agent

Thats what I heard to... And that team lvl is broken... :o)
    Bu that was some patched ago... on the other hand I havent seen any patch notes sayin its been fixed.

Thank you for the response.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

I heard it adds a +exp% modifier, but that's only rumor, I haven't actually tested it out.
    Vashti "Zikra" Clemente
    Intelligence Operative - SPARTA

Mwerevu, Meta-Physicist

Beware of pretty faces that you find / a pretty face can hide an evil mind!

I've never noticed any benefit from a higher team level but I love seeing the number go up - it means you have a team who are prepared to stick around for a bit.