Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omni-Tek Operational Directive - Increased Unionist activity in 4 Holes

oocly, I'm on Rimor and should have figured out a way to get that across

Quote Originally Posted by Telcea

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    *sigh*

Not sure if any of the self-righteous have looked around at all...ever, but last time I looked, Silverstone was a clanner and leader of the most powerful clan on the planet. That's okay though, keep your bias just keep it to yourself for the good of the clans.
    Silence in the face of evil, and yes, I think Silverstone and his monkeys are evil, is tantamount to being party to that evil. If we aren't open to criticism of ourselves and suppress opinions about our own leadership for some greater 'good', we're not being much better than Omni Tek.
    To be good is to be in harmony with one's self... Discord is to be forced to be in harmony with others. - Wilde

Who're you calling a monkey?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermiaa
    Silence in the face of evil ... is tantamount to being party to that evil.
    And the Sentinels seem to be the only ones who aren't too cowardly to follow through on precisely that sentiment.

One guess.

And I don't think shooting someone on sight just for not quite agreeing with you is quite what's meant by silence in the face of evil... more like taking an active part in that evil. Cleaving to ones ideology is one thing, live and let live, but persecuting others for theirs with extreme prejudice is usually the point where war crime tribunals step in once it's all said and done and civilization rears its ugly head once more.
    To be good is to be in harmony with one's self... Discord is to be forced to be in harmony with others. - Wilde

4 Holes situation ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hermiaa View Post
    One guess.

And I don't think shooting someone on sight just for not quite agreeing with you is quite what's meant by silence in the face of evil... more like taking an active part in that evil. Cleaving to ones ideology is one thing, live and let live, but persecuting others for theirs with extreme prejudice is usually the point where war crime tribunals step in once it's all said and done and civilization rears its ugly head once more.

I could not disagree more! in fact is it not true that a dead clammer = silence and peace on ruba-ka.?
    A dead clammer cannot steal omni-tek land nor can they whine or shoot off the mouth of the clans propaganda machine, nor can they in fact do anything.

Also to the point of war tribunals how can such a thing even happen when we take back OUR mine and it's done on the field of battle, i think your misunderstanding of the "rules of engagement" in times of war or when legitimate military action is needed to restore order in OUR territory is a FAR cry from any punitive action that any body could take once normal operations resume in this area, simply put, get out or pay the price, this is your last warning clanner...

I propose to all loyal omni-tek employees that if the tower sites that are coming under strong assault by the clans then if were not going to do the same as least what we can do is retake OUR mine and push back the rebel scum, enough with talk, enough with letting things slide, i for one would love to see the clans pushed hard and fast back to there own territory ASAP, we have often stopped short and given in for the sake of peace but now it time to show our resolve and push back and show those with the "mouth" just what the omni-tek war machine is capable of..........

I mean sheesh after all they are just clanners, we all know the very true saying of "The only`GOOD`clammer is a dead one", the time for talking over!!, let's do our "talking" on the field of battle and then lets see what the clans whine about then .....

With respect to Omni-tek and their plans, as a loyal omni-tek employee i propose let us at least this once show the clans how we react to a clear provoked attack on our land and the mine !

A loyal omni-tek employee.
    Last edited by Hyperiaa; Oct 28th, 2006 at 08:37:23. Reason: typo
    Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    I refute nothing the clans do.. I may not agree with every action but do not be fooled into thinking that our goal is anything but the liberation of the planet by what ever means necissary. I just prefer ones that are straight forward and honorable for my own approach. In the clans diversity will you find ones willing to undertake many types of warefare.. guerilla or frontal assault, espionage or bombardment from afar.. each fights in its own way. Humanity through the ages has proven this time and time again.. those whom believe most in their fight are most likely to succeed even when facing amazingly terrible odds. The term.. when theres a will theres a way.. It is this will that binds the clans.. that strengthens us.. We fight not for profit as a badge of merit into battle.. we carry the banner of freedom.. sure there are profiteers in every group.. but so goes the ****e of life in its variety.. As long as people remember what great treachories were bestowed on the founders of the Clans and I pray what will one day become the United Clan Nation shall our victory be worth the price we have to pay along the way.

United we stand.. Divided we stall..
    /sigh more clan propaganda

let's set this record straight

Another stupid clan misinformation and this time to their very own i applaud you for a well thought out post ! ..... not.

Did you not even stop to think that you were once omni-tek ?

Did you clammers not even consider the point that in fact your all traitor scum and will be dealt with as such when we find you where ever you are ?

A short history of ruba-ka seems to be in order here to remind "some" of the real truth in fact ....., ALL (except the nanomages ofc) were omni-tek in the beginning, some disagreed and moved away to found the "clans"

I.E. let me spell it out for you, so you wont have ANY problem understanding this simple concept YOUR ALL TRATIOROUS SCUM, now do you understand ?

Now as EX-omni-tek traitorous scum you WILL be dealt with as such, not given freedoms or any medals or any victory, the side of right and the just is on OUR side as we fight for ruba-ka and have to fight rebel scum that turned it's back on omni-tek so shall you be treated as you have so RICHLY asked for !, *points in fact to the signature at the very bottom of this post*, read and learn well!!!.

IMHO i think you all forget that in fact you have NO honour, that you don't have "right" on your side, but in fact we in omni-tek are fighting for the planet and now have to deal with traitor scum also, so in fact that's why we WILL win as WE are the ones with honour and have truth and honour on OUR side !

LONG LIVE THE FAMILY OF OMNI-TEK !

I place a VERY clear message and call to all "TRUE" knights if in fact you have ANY honour and seek to fight for justice that in fact you will join omni-tek and support REAL honour and truth and be true to yourself !

A loyal omni-tek employee.
    Last edited by Hyperiaa; Oct 28th, 2006 at 09:11:21. Reason: forgot spell checker doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    I always find it funny when an Omni-tek employee replies with something about a declaration of war.. last I checked we were still in the middle of one..

And Hermiaa.. I agree with you in that respect.. as is why I have taken the path of honor as a Knight.
    Laughs so hard, HONOUR i think you need to reevaluate your so called mind any true (and only a true knight) knight would in fact support a JUST, FAIR, and HONOURABLE cause such as omni-tek (please see last post by me) you from now on may call yourself a knight or in fact true to YOUR own code (of selfishness) but NEVER again post that you stand for honour, truth or justice as a traitor scum who could not work out a problem with your FIRST employer !

Stay on the "dark" side if you wish but when the chips are cashed in don't be surprised when your dealt with as dishonourable person and a renegade knight.

"CALLS all TRUE knights to follow the omni-tek banner"

I dont get it... Clams what borealis... they think they are helping the neutrals??
    WTF.... They attack Neutral Towers, they do not let Neutrals in thier APF or their Beast/ Zods....

We kick the clams out of bor and the neut's give us Sh*t WTF? Are Neutrals really neutral? or are they just Neutral when its convienent for them? If they are neutral let them get thier orn APF and beast, let them defend their towers from omni and clan.... We help neutral defend against clan then they cry about us taking the trash out of bor... FFS be truely neutral or pick a side and do something useful

Can some one give me a translation on half of what he said?

For the parts I do understand however.

We may attack neutral towers, but they also attack clan towers, par for the course really. However we have never invaded, taken over and occupied one of their cities before.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Leave it to Hyperiaa to say something stupid, irrational, and completely useless.... yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot View Post
    Can some one give me a translation on half of what he said?
    "Mom! Bobby is touching me! Make him stop!"
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123