Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Tek Press Release: Operational Update on Situation in Borealis

*the com flashes almost immidiatly after she pressed send.. its not a neutral answering.. but an omni. the message is not of support, but respect. she smiles and makes herself ready for what comes next..
    Last edited by Moontouch; Nov 3rd, 2006 at 21:23:15.
    Respiration... Low.. Heartbeat..!?.. .. Low.. MEDIC!!!!
    .. ...
    Oh forgot.. That is me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperiaa View Post
    *whine*cry*grief*godmode*
    /golf clap.

Bravo! Bravo! =) I see idiocy reaches a new level. Over-redundancy in argumentive logic. I swear every post sounds the same! Can I get my hatespam in Diet(tm) please?

And if you beieve for one second I will do nothing, come visit me sometime. I have a lovely door prize for you.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 4th, 2006 at 03:09:57.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by Moontouch View Post
    *the com flashes almost immidiatly after she pressed send.. its not a neutral answering.. but an omni. the message is not of support, but respect. she smiles and makes herself ready for what comes next..
    ----

First a question, where do all of you learn to spell ?, or did you all forget how to or in fact does nobody even know how to use a spell-checker even?, /Points to the word "*the com flashes almost immidiatly after she pressed send.. "
    perhaps you ment immediately ?

Now on with it,
    Yes but as we all know like these other morons you post about a call to arms but what in fact WILL you do, just post about it or more pi** and wind here ....

Plus if you had "READ" what i said, i posted i had respect because you "MADE" a call to arms, of course you wont win even if it does bear fruit, and it's very unlikely in fact any call of arms will do anything, but at least you had some courage to post it, that's were the respect comes in ...

It's one thing to make a call to arms and show some backbone, it's another thing altogether to DO it, point i hope not lost ?(except maybe bubba).

NB: bubba for once shut your stupid, coward head and actually DO something instead of whine, complain and offer advise in that last drivel you call a post about bor, because if you ACTULLY look this brings us back FULL circle to the doorstep of my post in first place, a fact that hasn't yet dawned on you lmao ....

I know for a fact my point was made way back then and to be frank i could care less if a moron like you wants to win by trying to "outpost" grow up get a life instead of waiting with bated breath for my next post.

you royally lost your point into verbal diarrhoea ages ago

I can also tell you one thing, now that i see this I'll let your childlike mind re post here again because as of today the point was, and has been made and allow you the luxury of ultimate childishness to re post yet again.

one thing your absolutely right on i have been stupid to carry on with a point i made the first time, that mistake wont happen again even if it is lost on a moron.

Goodbye and your welcome to spend more time in here and waste that little life you have.

<leaves this forum in the FIRM knowledge of his stupidity on the re post yet to come to an empty forum, well empty of meh....

All hail the king ! the king of morons ! the champion of making other peoples points and calling them stupid ROFL .....

(sincerely hopes a call to arms does come because i shall be waiting for you bubba and live for the chance to SEE that you are on that front line, and follow your convictions as you posted already and i SHALL be there waiting not for neutrals to kill .....)

Consider this well knowen and true saying "the proof is in the pudding", i shall be there if anything like this fairy tale call to arms really does come to pass, but most of all i'll be there to MAKE sure bubba is in fact there AND on the front-line as he states, because i for one really and truly don't believe he will, I'm sorry but children and those with big mouths are ALWAYS at the back as is well knowen (IF at all !).

Points in case anyone IS'NT clear :-

1, bor is and always has been omni-tek
    2, bor has now been retaken by omni-tek (where it will stay)
    3, ICC agrees with omni-tek
    4, what is a neutral call to arm ? (/no such thing exists on any search .....)
    5, more pi** and wind here and moaning only ...
    6, 100% fact bubba WILL re post
    7, bubba making my whole point for me in that last drivel he posted .....
    8, Bubba not on ANY front line, because as we all KNOW cowards are always at the back with the biggest mouths, yes ?
    9, no such thing as a neutral call to arms, (had to laugh so hard i thought I'd mention it twice!)
    10, me after knowing and seeing i really did make my point but full circle has now been reached so no point in continuing, farewell until next topic
    Last edited by Hyperiaa; Nov 4th, 2006 at 15:07:12. Reason: edit to add points just for you bubba! enjoy :)
    Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it ...

just post about it or more pi** and wind here ....
    And your posts are so new and insightfult, filled to the brim with chocolate-like goodness. You are a ray of sunshine, in an otherwise dull world.

Plus if you had "READ" what i said, i posted i had respect because you "MADE" a call to arms, of course you wont win even if it does bear fruit, and it's very unlikely in fact any call of arms will do anything, but at least you had some courage to post it, that's were the respect comes in ...
    Why should anyone bother to read what you say, its predictable now? Allow me to sum up. "I rock. STFU. You know I am right. I rock. You all suck. STFU. Lather rinse repeat."

It's one thing to make a call to arms and show some backbone, it's another thing altogether to DO it, point i hope not lost ?(except maybe bubba).
    I say bring it. I look forward to the day I get just one small chance to stick my size 27's in your ***.

NB: bubba for once shut your stupid, coward head and actually DO something instead of whine, complain and offer advise in that last drivel you call a post about bor, because if you ACTULLY look this brings us back FULL circle to the doorstep of my post in first place, a fact that hasn't yet dawned on you lmao ....
    Shut your... stupid.. coward head??? How does a head become cowardly? Next I spose I will hear stupidhead, poopyhead, poopypants, and the plethora of all oldies but goodies that children use in sandbox warfare. Come on lady, you have to do better than that. And for telling me to shut up, well... lets see you enforce it! And the last I recall your advice was about as welcome as rain on a sunday morning, sweetheart. Nothing you have said has been positive in the first place. Or maybe the truth is you dont like to see rebels actually being rebellious. (SHOCK!) We showed you the facts. You didn't want to hear them. You've ignored every bit of proof we have shown you, in lieu of your own, and rather spastic opinions. As for actually DOING something, oh im just getting warmed up. =)

I know for a fact my point was made way back then and to be frank i could care less if a moron like you wants to win by trying to "outpost" grow up get a life instead of waiting with bated breath for my next post.
    You think I actually look forward to your idiot tantrums? You're even more deluded than I thought. I actually come back with baited breath to see if Neutrals are making choices that will help them, and looking even more forward to discussing it with them. Sadly, every time I return home form work, all I see is more of your ****stains on the wall.

you royally lost your point into verbal diarrhoea(sp?) ages ago
    Copy/pasting every bit of material used against you? I spose now I should magnet this new one to my icebox. And for being the supreme queen spelling nazi you are, all I can say is lol.

I can also tell you one thing,
    I hate to say it, but every little one thing you add, has come to ... how far we up to now? I lost count.

one thing your absolutely right on i have been stupid to carry on with a point i made the first time, that mistake wont happen again even if it is lost on a moron.
    Fade to black, *****. *waves you off* No one will miss you. At least not with thoughts.

Goodbye and your welcome to spend more time in here and waste that little life you have.
    That was a weak parting shot. Don't go! Without your squeezebox of spewage and hate, shock, and awe what will my life become! Oh, for shame! Whatever shall I do? *sniffle* Oh woe is I! Don't let the door hit you on the *** on the way out.

(sincerely hopes a call to arms does come because i shall be waiting for you bubba and live for the chance to SEE that you are on that front line, and follow your convictions as you posted already and i SHALL be there waiting not for neutrals to kill .....)
    Looking you up on the population database, I absolutely am disappointed this is you. I guess there's another advy out there, that thinks he or she believe they are godlike. Now who am I gunna play with? You're not even on the same colony as I am. I see now why the empty threats were falling down with monster truck force. You are a pristine picture, I tell ya. LOL Nanoterrorist LOL No wonder zeal came so easy for you. This explains alot actually. =) Have a lovely lovely day. I am quite sure you will find another playground and annoy a whole new crowd. Either that, or take one over and crown yourself king of the sandbox. Either way, I am sure it will be a righteous, upright, and fulfilling path for you. Best of luck with it.

Oh, and one last thing. Seeing as youre so pull of emolike angst over Borealis, you'll love another history fact as well. I suggest looking up the name 'Omni-2' in your database, and see what you come up with. *snicker* And you have still YET to take that back!
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 6th, 2006 at 08:50:03.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

*chuckles reading the daily news* My my.. I take it Omni-med hasn't treated you yet Hyperiaa?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    *chuckles reading the daily news* My my.. I take it Omni-med hasn't treated you yet Hyperiaa?
    I have a Doc friend who is fond of saying, "there is no nano that cures stupid."
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I have a Doc friend who is fond of saying, "there is no nano that cures stupid."
    Yeah, but isn't it nice they group them all together so we can all spot them from a mile off
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

*giggles* To True. *ducks as she feels piss in the wind* Damnit who let the NLF ontop of Tir Tower again! *chuckles*

I realize the train has derailed, and im partially to blame. Back to discussing politics, If we can help it?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

How about this for discussions : Borealis the beautiful has always been the jewel of the neutral lands. We spent our time, effort, and blood building it to compete with the clanner's vision of a capital city ( Tir ) and omnitek's vision of perfection (throw money at a problem until you have something impressive, like Rome ).

We built the place from nothing, and personally, if you want the place so badly, i'm pretty sure it could be arranged to sell it back to you. IN ORIGINAL CONDITION. Meaning we'll destroiy all buildings and structures, and leave you with the mutie mudhuts on Radar hill.

Believe me, people around here are not kidding when they say they want you out, by any means necessary.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    Believe me, people around here are not kidding when they say they want you out, by any means necessary.
    Now, as everyone knows, I ain't usually the first one to be running off looking for blood and wanting to kick in a rollerrats lair. BUT there "might" of been some discussions concerning the construction of Borealis...anyone notice its built on 4 very large walls which support it on the tops of the hills its on? Anyone consider that if Omni-Tek want it so badly it wouldn't take that many demolition charges to give them the place...even if it would then look something like Adonis on Rubi-ka :P

The fact is, they better get there sorry backsides out of town and quick or something will seriously kick off around here which will be bigger than the protests they kept putting down to Clanners. Here's something for the Omni's, it wasn't the Clans involved. It was us Neuts who were, AND STILL ARE, immensely ticked off with you for what you've turned our town into. So get the hell outta it!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Scorched Earth tactics?
    Two types of people resort to that sort of warfare, the cowardly and the desperate. I know that the majority of the Neutral comunity are not cowards but given the gulf between the combat capabilities, no offence to any of you, I would say that desperate dose qualify.

However I do hope that such an act is not called for, Borealis is a great city that use to welcome all who wished to come, it would be a sad day to see it destroyed.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

no no no... let them burn Borealis to the ground. I'd like to see Silverstone and Fisk smile once before I die.

Although a scorched earth policy would definitely make Borealis less of a target, I would like to point out, that this policy has a greater effect when supply trains have no way to get to their chosen locations. Considering gridpoints and whompapoints are too close, then this might not be a great idea. Besides, burning a city down for the sake of a smile doesn't sound like a real option.

If I were to plan a policy of this type, I'd have the gridpoint moved outside of the city walls, into a protected area. I would then lace charges around the whompa to OT territories, and leave the Jobe whompah defended by elite troops. Since doing harm to the Jobe whompah would risk contracts with JAME, there is no way they would dare tamper with that agreement.

I would also construct some sort of fortress outside Borealis, giving any invading troops a buffer zone to have to deal with. Countryside patrols would also help, but could be costly in terms of resources and troops in the long term. I would at that point send diplomatic envoy to any crazy volunteers and/or patriot organizations to patrol the outlying territories, or better yet, lobby Neutral factions to move their org headquarters closer . In return for such goodwill, the defence force would not only be on a nearly 'on call' status, but it would also lend itself to diplomacy for Neutral factions to help each other out as well.

I would also like to mention that the proximity of org Control Towers used to repel alien invaders would could also be used as a point of interest. A crafty organizer could use them to stack raid forces and keep a steady depletion of alien forces, and keep them from also establishing a greater foothold, even if but for sheer insurance purposes.

It would also see a greater increase of neutral population within Borealis, and that will bring not only greater, but more convenient trade policies with neighbouring factions. It would also imply that Neutral forces could retake notum mining facilities within their range of control with much greater focus of manpower.

Banding together is your best chance for a much greater peice of the pie. Although its worked wonders for us, we still have inter faction problems of our own. I won't lie about it. However, one cannot argue with the success the clans have had thus far. And, just to point out the obvious silver lining here: We also dont have OT and Unicorn troops in Athens, either.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 7th, 2006 at 19:27:15.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

*Kicks the box marked demolition charges - property of G.Fodder back under the table*

Well, no one would ever "consider" doing a scorched Earth policy without reason would they...Occupation and general bad temper towards those infesting the town aside...we would never do that would we. After all, where would we possibley get hold of explosives of this magnitude or someone with any experience with explosives? After all, WE'RE ONLY neuts ain't we

Anyhow, I know nothing of any kind of plans which could be underway since it seems like all I do of late is protest, more protest, and more protests. Although I can say from those neutrals I speek to while protesting in Borealis. They are still utterly fed up, and want to strike back for this assault to our freedom.

The Jobe whompah defended by elite troops. Since doing harm to the Jobe whompah would risk contracts with JAME, there is no way they would dare tamper with that agreement. I would also construct some sort of fortress outside Borealis
    Well, thats all great isn't it. We used to have Borealis as one of the most remote and due to its geography pretty defencable as it was. Didn't do us any good though did it. And I'm not sure those oppressing our city will really allow us to suddenly build a fort or place troops shooting at them around the Jobe whompa. Nice idea though, but something I can't quiet see occuring until the vermin have been removed and our citys been restored to the freedom we have come to expect in this sanctury of neutrality.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

To clarify: I would build a fortress once the obviousand more present threat was dealt with. I realize that's the tricky bit, and I can blow wind all day about how to improve things expo facto, but its a matter of offering a supportful opinion anyway.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Thanks for the idea Bubba...thing we're short on so far though is ideas other than the scorched Earth one for getting rid of the varmints? They seem more resiliant than rollerrats in a lair...lease in that case rolling in a few grenades usually works. With these lot even when you kill them they come back from insurance....Although....there maybe a plan in that last comment
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I would also construct some sort of fortress outside Borealis, giving any invading troops a buffer zone to have to deal with.
    Every consider that Borealis is now the Omni buffer zone between Rome and any Ruki-Ka invading troops from Athens?
    Rimor server ftw! I left AO years ago and recently came back.
    Nobody dies on the Insidious Doctor Fu Manchu's team, nobody!
    I, the Doctor, decide who lives and dies, not some mob."
    Dispensing quality information for years now:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciggie View Post
    man thanks for the info ure my new idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Banaticus View Post
    Every consider that Borealis is now the Omni buffer zone between Rome and any Ruki-Ka invading troops from Athens?
    *blink*blink*
    I'm not even gunna touch this.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Banaticus View Post
    ever considered that boralis was the neutral buffer zone between clan and omni 8)
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast