Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Tek Press Release: Operational Update on Situation in Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot View Post
    JubileX_Prime, I think you will know what I am talking about when I say this.

I told you so.
    Twistyshot, I'm sure you won't understand what I'm talking about when I say:

Layers within layers. All have their place. All have their uses.

We are Omni-Tek. We have long ago learned to turn our ennemies to our advantage. Even some of the clans.

Omni-Reform Teaches.
    Omni-Tek Succeeds.

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime View Post
    Layers within layers. All have their place. All have their uses.
    Let us see if you understand this.

That was the horse, but your putting the waggon befor it.
    Last edited by Twistshot; Sep 9th, 2006 at 21:52:25. Reason: fixed the quote
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Ess-pee-why.

Good Christ, you're all corrupt thieves, I sometimes think we have more informers than uniforms, Mr. Prime is apparently far too smart for the lot of you.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

He is not near half as smart as you think he is my dear, and he knows why I belive this and his beliefe may differ from mine, however time will be the judge on just how wise it was.

Pray we have the time.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

In a good game of chess, not even the Knight knows the entire layout of the field, and never the full strategy of the player.

Not even an Aethyr Knight.

So, Twistyshot to B-4.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    Omni-Reform Plans ahead.

Im sorry, that is an illegal move.

Borealis ...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyda View Post
    necessary presence? take a step back and look at what your saying and what the neutral people are saying.... NOBODY WANTS YOU IN BOREALIS..... got that? or maybe you should ask other neutral citizens of how they feel about you encroaching their home? would you like it if I started invading your warped city rome? I may not give a damn about the politics or for this matter the occupation but... its people that are narrowminded like you that assume you can protect OR have the right to assume everybody thinks like you.... because the cold truth is nobody exactly thinks like you and sadly this is why many of the neutral people are pretty miffed at your military actions..... not my problem..... but be careful what you say regardless of what anybody else says Omni-Tek doesnt OWN borealis.... they dont even own rubi-ka for that matter... all it would take is one bureacratic slip up from an Omni-Tek employee to blow everything out of proportion.... a corporation is far more flawed then a government when you really think about it.... or is it the other way around? I dont know.... and I could really care less....

one thing's for certain I dont care about your damn propaganda just be careful what you say because it may be false.
    This is exactly what the clans want from us loyal omni-tek employees, division or a sense of division so they can go about their own dastardly plans behind the "smoke-screen" of the "Borealis situation", and that's not also forgetting about all these neutral whiners, as borealis was in fact omni once before if i'm not mistaken, and the fact is we see that we have RETAKEN borealis to PROTECT OUR interest and equipment, as the neutrals cant in fact protect anything, except of course whining and fence sitting by not picking one side or the other, war or any military action has it's "displaced" and refugees, get used to it under the current climate!!, and that brings me to my last point, the most strong point indeed and the most relevant in this current situation in borealis, which is if any neutral is not interested in the "politics" or "occupation" then what have you to complain about seeing as how borealis was omni-tek before and is now again omni-tek and under our protection ?.

Also how in fact would it be better for neutrals to have and to hold borealis or in fact any city ? you/we cannot stop progress or vital industry or in fact vital communication services, or military action to protect our self from the clans or from renegade paramilitary organizations, WE as do you and anyone else have the god given right to protect and defend what we see as ours, as demonstrated by the clans in taking over 4 holes, clearly omni-tek land.

Hmm i wonder if had it been the clans who moved in and took control of borealis how many of these so called neutral "Clan" sympathisers would have complained and protested as loud .....

Or is it as one omni-tek person has already stated a clan diversion or mayhap this is clan sponsored ..... food for thought ?

*cough* Clanner Spy IMHO *cough*

A loyal omni-tek employee.
    Last edited by Hyperiaa; Oct 27th, 2006 at 23:12:43. Reason: Corrections
    Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it ...

Quote Originally Posted by nightblade View Post
    seeing as how borealis was omni-tek before and is now again omni-tek and under our protection?
    We've held it for many many years...as its our home. Not yours.

Here's a little bit of of a history lesson...Borealis 101:
    In case you are wondering about the big dish on the hillside over there (Pentors Peak) and the rather unique construction of the buildings in Borealis. Its all down to how the town came to be. Many years ago Omni-Tek started construction of the communications dish on Pentors Peak, but part way through construction the workers revolted. These workers were tired of the war currently waging between Omni-Tek and the Clans and sought independance. Using building supplies "acquired" from their Omni-Tek masters the workers completed the work on the dish, which they used to generate funds to expand the small construction emcampment into what later became the town of Borealis.

During construction of the dish, a notum vein was discovered which workers from Borealis mined for Omni-Mining.

So, Omni have taken OUR town...overthrown OUR elections and OUR government just so they can reclaim thier property? which is....a big soggy and EMPTY mine under the dish. So? you want this dark hole so badly? get your backsides down it. And take Pol with you. YOU AIN'T WELCOME IN BOREALIS!!!

And on the discussion about the legality of your occupation? its been how long now since your wonderful "administrator" promised to show us the supposed (obviously fake) papers for the action. They don't exist. It's just another Omni lie like "Omni-Tek Protects".

Anyone who believes Borealis has ever been an Omni town is believing nothing more than weak propaganda which has no truth in history.

Also how in fact would it be better for neutrals to have and to hold borealis or in fact any city ? you/we cannot stop progress or vital industry or in fact vital communication services, or military action to protect our self from the clans or from renegade paramilitary organizations
    Because you have been paying us for many years to sell you (and the Clans) access to the dish? all you are currently doing is cost cutting, and stealing a vital industry.

As for paramilitary organisations, this action is doing nothing more than grow more of them...which will one day come and bite you on your ass.

Hmm i wonder if had it been the clans who moved in and took control of borealis how many of these so called neutral "Clan" sympathisers would have complained and protested as loud .....
    Oddly enough, if the Clans had invaded Borealis, the same number of neutrals would still be upset as...ok, this may be hard for educationally challenged citizens of certain large corporations to understand. It's our home. We like our home to be free, un-occupied by hostile forces. And namely safe.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Borelalis

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    We've held it for many many years...as its our home. Not yours.

Here's a little bit of of a history lesson...Borealis 101:
    In case you are wondering about the big dish on the hillside over there (Pentors Peak) and the rather unique construction of the buildings in Borealis. Its all down to how the town came to be. Many years ago Omni-Tek started construction of the communications dish on Pentors Peak, but part way through construction the workers revolted. These workers were tired of the war currently waging between Omni-Tek and the Clans and sought independance. Using building supplies "acquired" from their Omni-Tek masters the workers completed the work on the dish, which they used to generate funds to expand the small construction emcampment into what later became the town of Borealis.

During construction of the dish, a notum vein was discovered which workers from Borealis mined for Omni-Mining.

So, Omni have taken OUR town...overthrown OUR elections and OUR government just so they can reclaim thier property? which is....a big soggy and EMPTY mine under the dish. So? you want this dark hole so badly? get your backsides down it. And take Pol with you. YOU AIN'T WELCOME IN BOREALIS!!!

And on the discussion about the legality of your occupation? its been how long now since your wonderful "administrator" promised to show us the supposed (obviously fake) papers for the action. They don't exist. It's just another Omni lie like "Omni-Tek Protects".

Anyone who believes Borealis has ever been an Omni town is believing nothing more than weak propaganda which has no truth in history.

Because you have been paying us for many years to sell you (and the Clans) access to the dish? all you are currently doing is cost cutting, and stealing a vital industry.

As for paramilitary organisations, this action is doing nothing more than grow more of them...which will one day come and bite you on your ass.

Oddly enough, if the Clans had invaded Borealis, the same number of neutrals would still be upset as...ok, this may be hard for educationally challenged citizens of certain large corporations to understand. It's our home. We like our home to be free, un-occupied by hostile forces. And namely safe.

Well let me understand this you said and i quote :-

"Many years ago Omni-Tek started construction of the communications dish on Pentors Peak, but part way through construction the workers revolted. These workers were tired of the war currently waging between Omni-Tek and the Clans and sought independance. , which they used to generate funds to expand the small construction emcampment into what later became the town of Borealis."

Notice anything ?

No?, then let me point it out to YOU so that you DO understand ok.

Here let me point this part out so you can grasp this concept and i quote

"Using building supplies "acquired" from their Omni-Tek masters the workers completed the work on the dish"

Erm theft is THEFT, you STOLE off omni-tek and as the town was OUR'S in the first place your now being REPAID for your KIND theft from US.

Anymore theft or underhanded dealings you wish to point out ABOUT yourselves or stuff you done and now wish to whine about and try (YES ! try) and legitimise like starting a REBELLION and STEALING ?.

Sorry but excuse me all to hell and back for NOT wanting to TRUST you anymore or live next to a thief .......

You see i see this kinda thing all over the place here and there omni-tek this and omni-tek that, BUT ! (yes there ALWAYS is a but !), when you get right down to it and the REAL brass tacks come to the surface you always find somewhere along the line it's in fact omni-tek who are the ones who were "s**t" on in the first place and when we retaliate, people like you whine and whinge.

Well i for one wont stand for it anymore and thief's like you and your buddie's will have to put up with OMNI-TEK control of a town that was, is and always HAS been OUR town, built by us, funded by us, policed by us, protected by us and people like us ALSO live there and we intend to STAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperiaa View Post
    Well let me understand this you said and i quote :-

"Many years ago Omni-Tek started construction of the communications dish on Pentors Peak, but part way through construction the workers revolted. These workers were tired of the war currently waging between Omni-Tek and the Clans and sought independance. , which they used to generate funds to expand the small construction emcampment into what later became the town of Borealis."

Notice anything ?

No?, then let me point it out to YOU so that you DO understand ok.

Here let me point this part out so you can grasp this concept and i quote

"Using building supplies "acquired" from their Omni-Tek masters the workers completed the work on the dish"

Erm theft is THEFT, you STOLE off omni-tek and as the town was OUR'S in the first place your now being REPAID for your KIND theft from US.

Anymore theft or underhanded dealings you wish to point out ABOUT yourselves or stuff you done and now wish to whine about and try (YES ! try) and legitimise like starting a REBELLION and STEALING ?.

Sorry but excuse me all to hell and back for NOT wanting to TRUST you anymore or live next to a thief .......

You see i see this kinda thing all over the place here and there omni-tek this and omni-tek that, BUT ! (yes there ALWAYS is a but !), when you get right down to it and the REAL brass tacks come to the surface you always find somewhere along the line it's in fact omni-tek who are the ones who were "s**t" on in the first place and when we retaliate, people like you whine and whinge.

Well i for one wont stand for it anymore and thief's like you and your buddie's will have to put up with OMNI-TEK control of a town that was, is and always HAS been OUR town, built by us, funded by us, policed by us, protected by us and people like us ALSO live there and we intend to STAY!
    Can anyone say Omni-med sponsored anger management? Pulease.. You screwed people over time and time again Ms. Omni-tek.. and guess what we over threw you and your regieme had you hiding in your city walls banging on your front door. But in the end that town was founded by and defended by and built by Neutrals. Not Clans. Not Omni. And most certainly NOT YOU. So get a life. And get off your high horse.. after all. I cannot villianize Omni any more than you already do. So thanks for that. Makes my life easier.

Borealis

Please my ass, built by neut's my ass, built by omni-tek, run by omni-tek, owned by omni-tek and given to neut's under LOAN which they messed up by COMMITING THEFT and a crime oh and i suppose this would be all hunky dory if it had of happened to clan yes?, (and as to getting a life isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, the one who posts on here quite prolific indeed O.o ?)

the one who's so full of it about just what honour is and calls them self's a knight ?

I'm afraid your far to gone for anymore of that and it's about time OTHERS came here with new ideas and new blood as you've had it your way to long now.

I suggest you moderate yourself and your attitude BEFORE you ask / tell others to

<---one who's sick of your self righteous attitude for one.

you are thief's plain and simple and yet you have the CHEEK to call others this and think nothings wrong?, well let me tell you this is just the start of the payback you so richly deserve and get a taste for it because More's on the way.

Sheesh....Clan trying to tell omni when it's not even their town and has NEVER had anything to do with clan, again i suggest you let neutrals defend their own battles and stick to what your good at, namely being a traitor and scum in the first place, and as for and i quote "I cannot villianize Omni any more than you already do. So thanks for that. Makes my life easier." isn't that what clan do rather than omni ? traitorous scum, thief's extraordinaire and have the termerity to try and say others do it O.O

What is it don't have enough REAL proof, must go along with the `IN` crowd, cant make own mind up, must have it done for you by your own propaganda machine ?, ignore the real truth and just make up crap all the time to replace whats not convenient or is it more like the clan's to "oh let's sweep this under the carpet and maybe no one will notice" ROFL, typical clan bullpat and i must say as normal, well anyway here's a 10 out of 10 for at least being consistent if nothing else.

yours laughing all the way down each and every line lol.

At least have the good manners to let neutrals defend what they think is theirs without clan interference as i'm sure they are big enough to stand up for ther own causes without YOUR input, or 4 holes not enough for you now eh ?
    Last edited by Hyperiaa; Nov 1st, 2006 at 09:29:51. Reason: typo's

Please my ass, built by neut's my ass, built by omni-tek, run by omni-tek, owned by omni-tek and given to neut's under LOAN which they messed up by COMMITING THEFT and a crime oh and i suppose this would be all hunky dory if it had of happened to clan yes?, (and as to getting a life isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, the one who posts on here quite prolific indeed O.o ?)

the one who's so full of it about just what honour is and calls them self's a knight ?

I'm afraid your far to gone for anymore of that and it's about time OTHERS came here with new ideas and new blood as you've had it your way to long now.

I suggest you moderate yourself and your attitude BEFORE you ask / tell others to

<---one who's sick of your self righteous attitude for one.

you are thief's plain and simple and yet you have the CHEEK to call others this and think nothings wrong?, well let me tell you this is just the start of the payback you so richly deserve and get a taste for it because More's on the way.

Sheesh....Clan trying to tell omni when it's not even their town and has NEVER had anything to do with clan, again i suggest you let neutrals defend their own battles and stick to what your good at, namely being a traitor and scum in the first place, and as for and i quote "I cannot villianize Omni any more than you already do. So thanks for that. Makes my life easier." isn't that what clan do rather than omni ? traitorous scum, thief's extraordinaire and have the termerity to try and say others do it O.O

What is it don't have enough REAL proof, must go along with the `IN` crowd, cant make own mind up, must have it done for you by your own propaganda machine ?, ignore the real truth and just make up crap all the time to replace whats not convenient or is it more like the clan's to "oh let's sweep this under the carpet and maybe no one will notice" ROFL, typical clan bullpat and i must say as normal, well anyway here's a 10 out of 10 for at least being consistent if nothing else.

yours laughing all the way down each and every line lol.

At least have the good manners to let neutrals defend what they think is theirs without clan interference as i'm sure they are big enough to stand up for ther own causes without YOUR input, or 4 holes not enough for you now eh ?
    ((ooc comments removed)) you get the brown goose award for most silly omni to post in these threads for oooh I think a year? Wow.. I mean at least the others have some sort of intelligeble fact or something. You Madam are a laugh a syllable. Thank you for making my night. Hearing the words you said coming from the "Omni" side of the fence is just.. I mean. Priceless. Thank you for making me smile.. ((ooc comments removed))
    Last edited by Lornavash; Nov 1st, 2006 at 16:15:04. Reason: OOC not allowed, IC thread

Borealis

Quote you = "you get the brown goose award for most silly omni to post in these threads for oooh I think a year? Wow.. I mean at least the others have some sort of intelligeble fact or something. You Madam are a laugh a syllable. Thank you for making my night. Hearing the words you said coming from the "Omni" side of the fence is just.. I mean. Priceless. Thank you for making me smile"

Quote me = "yours laughing all the way down each and every line"

copycat posting, noting intelligent to post, cant think for yourself ?

Point made, debate closed, end of my point, thank you so very much for showing just how intelligent clan really is on recruiting intelligent people

I rest my case quite happy now.
    Last edited by Lornavash; Nov 1st, 2006 at 16:17:07. Reason: link to previous post removed.

Last I recall, when Borealis won its independance as a Neutral nation and conceded and recognized their Neutrality and its borders, that relinquishes the right to re-take former OT property. The borders there are written. The comm array is within that controlled sector.

On the opinion side, however...while OT forces are occupying at with ICC approval, thats one thing. Moving in, and setting up shop with whatever clandestine operation that involves the comm array, well... that just proves that OT thinks it must be easy to pull one over on the Borealis government. Either that, or they just aint scared of their response.

And as for this peice of garbage:

On the 1-10 scale of the Highchair of Pompousness, this quote rates a 12.5. "You are thieve's plain and simple." is just rubbish from the start, and then the hypocrisy of "call the kettle black" as you put it, thanks for spiralling down that circular argument yet again. I've seen that excuse used so many times by everyone with a stick behind their back, it just has gotten old and overused. Clans organized themsleves in such a way to prevent being stolen from. Clans and OT are in full on competition. And this goes way beyond complex things like land and whatnot. The list is long, and includes several liberties and rights that is rather conveniently forgotten. That is just the long and the short of it, all details aside. "And yet you have the cheek to call others this and think nothings wrong?" No, its ALL wrong... ALL of it. And while the perpetuation of this continues, it will also continue to be ALL WRONG. Neither clan nor OT proper are populated with perfect lil angels. As with the laws of the physics as well as the wild... for every action there is an equal and opposite REaction. So now you gotta taste of it. Sorry you dont like it, but not many other people do either.

As for being a traitor and scum, then I wholeheartedly agree. Being good, nice, and compliant to every jackoff muckity muck with an overwhelming sense of self righteousness does not make me feel like I am control of my own life. I resent some authority sure, because some authority cant be trusted. And thats the sticky part, is trust. You call all clanners uncivil and scum, and for the most part some of us are. However, being compliant didn't win our independance... being mean and militant did. It took that much to get the peice of our pie, and we still fight for it every day. Sorry lady, but that's just how conflict works. I have no reason to be nice, nor trust, nor care, about anything related to or about, the OT agenda. That's why we are clan in the first place. I would have thought that an upright and educated person would have already figgered that out.

And as for the sick of self righteous blahty blah... well... the world keeps spinnin' sweetheart. Get over it. We're all sick. Sick to here. But, aint no one gunna cry for you any more than they will cry for me. Hate to say it, but all opinions aside: that's just the state of things.

And thats whats wrong with the world, everyone has different ideas about what they want outta life. On the trump side, people now bring weapons to that debate.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 1st, 2006 at 17:44:52.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

You just need to look at Borealis to see its not Omni...for a start its not a dingy dark hell hole like anything the Omni's live in. Theres a sight of this wonderful thing called they sky, and lovely views of the twin suns and the amazingly beautiful landscapes. If you lot had made the place the hills would of been concreted over, and there would be tall dark buildings blotting out the sky crammed full of minions...or is it you call minions workers?

We built the place, we had our own government in place no matter what anyone else thought. And it was a lovely peaceful place. There may of been some rather intreguing deals on how the building materials were acquired. But thats way back when, and I am sure it was all paid for with allowances and other deals through usage of the dish to both Clan and Omni. The only theft which is outstanding is the theft of Borealis from the neutral population. And thats the crime here. There is no other which needs answering which hasn't been dealt with in the interests of all partys.

FREE BOREALIS!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    On the opinion side, however...while OT forces are occupying at with ICC approval, thats one thing.
    Pfft, there is NO WAY these lot have ICC approval which hasn't been done by back hand payments and underhand dealing. IF the ICC is involved, and thats still a very big IF as there has been no paperwork provided (since non exists) by the so called "administrator" than it would just go to show how deep the ICC is into Omni's pockets.

The ICC when they first deployed troops in force on Rubi-ka after Omni-Tek agression in another neutral outpost, MMD with Omni troops poised to take control of Newland. The ICC stepped up and placed enforced troops into all major neutral areas. Although many citizens where upset about this as it meant many of our own militia forces were disbanded so the ICC troopers could do there duty's more efficiently, myself included as one of those who didn't like them encrouching on our territory. They won us around by making a promise which I will continue to ram home to the ICC, one which they made to every neutral on this planet..."The ICC is here to make sure there will never be any act of agression against the neutral population or properties on Rubi-ka"....and this occupation IS an act of aggression and I and many others believe the ICC are in direct conflict to the promise they made to the neutral population.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Pfft, there is NO WAY these lot have ICC approval which hasn't been done by back hand payments and underhand dealing. IF the ICC is involved, and thats still a very big IF as there has been no paperwork provided (since non exists) by the so called "administrator" than it would just go to show how deep the ICC is into Omni's pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    From the desk of Omni-Admin Administrator Jessica Lonare
    June 14, 29480 - [Global]

Loyal Employees and citizens of Rubi-Ka

In light of continued and malicious accusations of wrong doing against the corporation we would like to clarify that our deployment of forces to the Borealis area was done in full compliance with ICC regulations and with the co-operation of ICC forces. The hand over of protective services was peaceful and orderly and our presence in Borealis is purely for the protection of the vital communications installations.
    It would seem that the media disagrees. I am by no means saying I support it. I am just simply pointing it out. If the ICC was paid off or lobbied or whatever, then its all the more tragic.

"The ICC is here to make sure there will never be any act of agression against the neutral population or properties on Rubi-ka"....and this occupation IS an act of aggression and I and many others believe the ICC are in direct conflict to the promise they made to the neutral population.
    Id like to state that as an Ex-miner, and and Ex-neutral myself, the moment I understood what a fecalbomb was, and how it was dropping on my personal sense of safety... I have been clan ever since.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 1st, 2006 at 17:53:48.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    It would seem that the media disagrees. I am by no means saying I support it. I am just simply pointing it out. If the ICC was paid off or lobbied or whatever, then its all the more tragic.
    Thats my point Bubba. Shortly after that announcement she appeared in Borealis during the protests and said that it had ICC backing as she did there. But when questioned on the matter she said she would produce all the correct, and supposidly legal ICC documentation shortly. Now, I may work on a slightly different time zone being neutral and all, but "shortly" in my book is maybe a couple weeks at the most, not 4-5 months+. As such its pretty clear she hasn't got any documentation, and this whole thing is nothing more than yet another Omni lie.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

*shrug*

Whatcha gunna do? If you go the route of another revolt, then not only would your neutrality be at stake, but the OT witch hunts that result from it will cause everyone involved nothing but grief. Would be a sad way to see Bore go.

Some food for thought, but what (realistically speaking) here, are your options?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Yeah, I know what you mean...probably why so far I am mostly blaming the ICC for there total and utter lack of action in this situation. Have they gone back on there promise to us and decided to leave us to our own devices completely now? or have they been side tracked off planet with matters elsewhere we know nothing about? or has Omni done such a great job of silencing them and buying them off we can't ever trust the ICC ever again....if thats the case than we're all in trouble. And I guess in such a case I and I guess many others would seek to find the nearest representatives from SBC and other leading galactic corporations to look for a solution to the problem through corporate measures.

Yet the problem currently is we don't fully know. All that we do know is that nothings being said by the occupying forces other than them pointing at the ICC and saying blame them. And the ICC are doing nothing at all. If I have to set a bonfire at the ICC HQ's front door to smoke the lil buggers' out of thier hole I will if necessary But we need answers from them!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast