Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Tek Press Release: Operational Update on Situation in Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by Virta
    Unless you join the Interstellar Confederation of Corporations of course.
    And what if we do?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts
    And what if we do?
    You are a SOL Banking puppy already, aren't you? Ask them.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Virta
    The fact that some document has not been brought to the breakfast table of every neutral citizen by ICC, does not mean it does not exist.

ICC does not have any reason to explain their actions to you. Unless you join the Interstellar Confederation of Corporations of course.
    *Hisssss*

Forss yours puppetss in Borealissss hasss promissssed thisss docsumentsss to bes produsssed. Buts asss alwaysss hasss failsss toss doess sssooo. Thenss againss, itsss tooos bes essspected nowss that ICCsss isss controlsss bys ssssole corporationss....Omnsi-Tekssss.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Wow...

So this is what happens when the NLF "brings someone back to Mother Ka"...

Unsetteling isnt it?
    And people thought that Omni-Reform goes to far in its reeducation and personality adjustment programs.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Yes it is. And we have our best doctors and engineers on it. Mind you Nyadach was perfectly fine a few hours after he had been enlightened. His condotion has nothing to do with mother ka or him joining the front. Main thing is that he is physically in a good state and that his eyes have been opened to the truth.

You call that being in a physicaly good state?
    You say he was fine untill a few hours after you had finshed warping him, ever think of a little something called a delayed side effect?
    From what I have heard he wasn't in that good of a shape when you "collected" him either, being forced to vomit notum dosnt sound like fun to me.
    Everything that happens to him is your fault you vile creature because you are the ones to have put him in that state.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

He's a nanomage have you seen those people lately....last time i checked when something has no mouth or closed eyes that can see it was a monster and i killed it maybe we just need to show the people that "mother ka" isn't such a nice thing to return to
    "Bow and tremble pathetic mortals for i am your new master"

Satanous-lvl 172 opi shade-Omni-tek defenders(My Killer)
    Angelofdeath-22-sol-Omni-Tek Defenders(gimp)
    Luciferan-lvl 52 Sol engineer-Omni-tek defenders(trade)
    Innersorrow-27 Mp-Omni-Tek Defenders(forgot i had this)

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    You call that being in a physicaly good state?
    You say he was fine untill a few hours after you had finshed warping him, ever think of a little something called a delayed side effect?
    From what I have heard he wasn't in that good of a shape when you "collected" him either, being forced to vomit notum dosnt sound like fun to me.
    Everything that happens to him is your fault you vile creature because you are the ones to have put him in that state.
    oh sure... ofcourse we put something in his food... or no wait we injected him with...with.. with what exactly? instead of acusing us for his state and immediatly start pointing fingers, has it ever come to you're mind to ASK him about the mask or his state in which he is now? I did,and its very intresting I tell you that. and about the vomiting... It can be a shocking experience to see the truth, but then again compared to NDS, a bit vomitting is nothing.

Ii haveee eyesssss.....anddd moutthhh....anddd kiiillll veeerrrryyy weellll mwhahhaha....

http://static.flickr.com/79/209212298_01307dd024_o.jpg
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Back to reality.

It is time you citizens of Rubi-Ka opened your eyes and stopped dreaming.

Borealis is on Omni-Tek soil, in Omni-Tek territory. It always has, and will remain, Omni-Tek property.

We have placed our troops because the neutrals could not stop their own from trading with the terrorist clans. We are reaffirming our position as the true legal rulers of Rubi-Ka.

Truth is harsh, so is this planet. If you do not enjoy the colonial governement offered by Omni-Tek, you are welcome to hitch a ride offworld.

We are Omni-Tek.
    Creators of Nano-technology, Insurance technology, Atroxes, Opifex and Nanomages. Terraformers of Rubi-Ka. We brought life to this wasted rock.
    You should be thanking us for every day you live here and breathe the air we created.

We are watching.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    Omni-Reform watches... and teaches.

So Jubilexprime, does this mean yuo are no longer paying us money when ever we destroy a mine from the clanners? *grins*

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    So Jubilexprime, does this mean yuo are no longer paying us money when ever we destroy a mine from the clanners? *grins*
    Of course not.

We have a deal, and you will get paid your credits for every clanner tower field you level.

But perhaps you should not have revealed our deal to the clanners. They may get upset that such a -free- group as the Nanomage Liberation Front would accept to serve the interests of Omni-Tek in exchange for simple creds. We will, of course, continue to send you coordinates of obsolete Omni-Tek fields for disposal, so your group can pretend to carry on their 'liberation'.
    Remember that destruction of non-authorised OT fields will substract from your contractor fees.

Be sure to save your destruction receipts, and contact me with proof of destruction and location of former field so it can be claimed by Omni-Tek.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    Omni-Reform Watches ... and teaches.
    Last edited by JubileX_Prime; Aug 9th, 2006 at 06:11:36.

that information is so good, it borders on conspiracy.

Reform paying to destroy Clan Mines.

We have, indeed, a financial arrangement with the NLF whereas they get rewards depending on the targets they destroy.

This was put in place shortly after the takeover of Four Holes by terrorist clan forces, and will remain in place as long as you continue to illegally occupy Omni-Tek property.

Consider this 'incentive' to retract your troops.

And they are not paid by Omni-Reform. They are paid by me.

Omni-Tek Succeed.
    Omni-Reform Watches ... and teaches.

Pfft you can keep your silly credits for all I care. We will take whatever mining site down, clan, neutral or omni-tek. We do not do it out of greed, but for the greater good of mother ka and her children. We are NOT here to serve omni-tek. We only serve mother ka and her children.
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

jubilexprime, are you really so naive...? *grins* you serious thought you would have an agreement with me ? you paid me money of which i could buy new health stims and weapons to attack the rest of the towers, i dont give a damn about side or factions but the moremoney you give me the less you have. and in the end, when we have destroyed all towers and we got rid off all solitus and all opifex, you may think again who helped who? *smiles*

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime
    We have, indeed, a financial arrangement with the NLF whereas they get rewards depending on the targets they destroy.
    You have got to be the DUMBEST son of a bronto on the planet.

You are tossing raw meat to savage animals, pretty soon they will not be satisfied with the scraps you toss them and come stalking for the sourse, you.

You are funding terrorists of the worst sort, a type that rank up there with the Dust Brigade and the Nanomage Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    You have got to be the DUMBEST son of a bronto on the planet.

You are tossing raw meat to savage animals, pretty soon they will not be satisfied with the scraps you toss them and come stalking for the sourse, you.

You are funding terrorists of the worst sort, a type that rank up there with the Dust Brigade and the Nanomage Legion.
    Please. Do not over-exert your mind, it is indeed sore to begin with.

Those so-called terrorist are a mere annoyance, merely clearing the fields for more towers to sprout. They have managed to send a few people to reclaim, and to cause the briefest of effects in the local economy. Positive effects.

They are already targetting towers, and we, with support from the WatchDog net, make certain our troops are ready to warp in and set new towers as soon as they are done, whether they destroy Omni towers or Clan towers. Since Omni-Tek owns all patents to the mining towers, they are actually helping an otherwise stagnant branch of business, Tower Sales, and we profit from every tower replaced.

Furthermore, their total innability to defend notum sites so 'liberated' as they say make them a mere nuisance at best, akin to rollerats.

While such a disorganised group as the clans may fear these low-budget terrorists, we of Omni-Tek have long learned to instead wield them to our advantage. They made interesting mercenaries. I will almost miss their services, but then again, with WatchDog active, we dont -really- need to be paying them.

Omni-Tek succeeds.
    Omni-Reform Teaches.

JubileX_Prime, I think you will know what I am talking about when I say this.

I told you so.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast