Thread: Guild/Org Storage Locker

Guild/Org Storage Locker

A storage locker that all members of an org/guild could both contribute to and take from is greatly needed.

I tell you truthfully that I would rather have Funcom work on such a thing than any other feature, such as shadowlands or some things in booster pack.

Actually, I was hoping the booster pack would include an org/guild storage locker.

Is this a priority to AO or Funcom? Is there someone currently working on a kind of storage locker? Or is it on the back burner? I'm so anxious for it I would appreciate knowing what the priority is so that I can get an idea when to expect (or not to expect) such an addition.

Thank you.

I tell you truthfully that I don't really care. *shrug* And unless you've got a close-knit org, you're just asking to get cleaned out.

If the guild leader can set it up so that only members of a certain rank or above can access the bank, then it should work pretty well.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Oh my! I had not considered that non-trusting members would steal things or abuse the things in the locker.

But I am glad to hear the suggestion that if only certain ranks could access the lockers it could work.

Therefore, I will continue to ask and hope for an org/guild storage locker.

And it's not that hard to drop a tell on a guildie asking to borrow an item they need...

Revitalizing a good idea

I suggested this during beta and again around a month after release. If they indeed have a pipeline for new things is extremely long, or its simply not prioritized.

The idea itself is good. However, after playing this game you realize that theres always some guy who wants to cheat. There are several issues that have to be considered if this was implemented. For example: What happens if a single player in a guild desposited 30 duped primus coats, and some of the 100 others in the guild took one each in good faith? Ban the guild and everyone? And thats only one issue... im sure there are plenty of other issues

As I see it, the problems with cheaters in the past and in the future prevent the implementation of this feature. And at this point, im glad a guild locker/item bank wasn't added right after release, when lots of players duped items for a living.
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Talking

I think guild locker could be one very good idea.

How many time you now you've got an item you want in one of the guild member locker, that this item is for everybody but the member is in vacation, or won't log for some days etc...

This locker based on rank level would be nice, each rank can have a restricted access to the locker, as for first rank level can have access to nothing the other would just have more and more opportunities to find nice object in the guild "vault".

That makes at least rank in org usefull, and it would really give an edge to a guild organization.

I'm really 100% behind this idea.

TribuleX
    "make Whisky bottle a real weapon!"

Omni Tek Armed Forces

Old but good idea

Sharing equipment has been around for awhile. It's a great idea and would do more for the game than stupid guild housing.

Here is the idea in it's most (up to this date) refined form.

You have a special guild bank/vendor machine. This machine would allow you to "sell" items to it for "guild credits" You could then take theese credits and spend them on items in your guild "store".

This rewards thoose who contribute and dosen't allow greedy ppl to take the loot and run.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Oh...

One problem with this is that it would take FC a year to put in game. So don't hold your breath.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!