Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Bomb goes off in Mort, Clans suffer casualties

FJRK: Bomb goes off in Mort, Clans suffer casualties

Bomb goes off in Mort! Clans suffer casualties
    June 12, 27480 - [Atlantian]

FJRK - The time is little past 1800 Standard Rubi-Kan Time on Sunday 13th May 29480. A black ominous smoke fills the air of Mort.

With security forces soon on the scene, very little was able to be gathered at the time of the incident, however what was known that an explosive device had been detonated with the intention of damaging the Aethyr Knights HQ.

Upon further investigation at a later date, we were able to determine that one Gorge "Gorgefodder3" Parsil was responsible for the attempted act of terrorism upon the aforementioned clan.

Casualties during the incident were minimal but nonetheless devastating; two guards of the Aethyr Knights were killed during the incident and their insurance patterns damaged to such an extent that they have yet to emerge from reclamation.

Despite initial attempts at evading capture, Gorge Parsil was later apprehended by an honored member of the Aethyr Knights who goes by the name of Sir Youngblood.

Lady Xaun Miyamoto, leader of the Aethyr Knights has expressed her deepest regrets in a private interview with the ICC Investigator stating, "I don't know what provoked him. We have always tried to aid neutrals. The entire mess saddens me to no end. We lost two guards to perma-death as a result. With Omni-Tek's recent incursion into Neutral land I hope this trial will not interfere with any cooperation between the clans and the neutrals to drive the Unicorns out of Borealis."

The Aethyr Knights have brought their case to the ICC for a non-biased trial of Gorge Parsil for his crimes scheduled to take place on the 16th June 29480 at a hearing in Camelot Castle. The subsequent court verdict will be provided at a location, which will be revealed on a need to know basis due to the severity of this case.

The Aethyr Knights have done this by the book to ensure minimal anger from the Neutral Community of whom the Aethyr Knights try to defend.

It's so simple Xuan..

if you ever listened to his Radio Broadcast this might not have even happened..

Clearly this is your own fault and just trying to pass the buck..

Save you self a bombing and listen in..

~Cynotor

[ this posting is just a plug for Gorges new show.. Please don't flame on me! ]
    Last edited by alto; Jun 13th, 2006 at 18:38:32.
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

From pro-nanomage terrorist to more generic terrorist.

The plot thickens...
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

1. Gorgefodder is an idiot and if his NLF brain scramble didn't get rid of his love for bombs then maybe he should be made to pay for it since I've never had anything but good dealings with Aethyr Knights. The situation seem completely random.

2. What the mew did he put in that bomb to permadeath two guards?

3. Why the mew is the ICC so quickly putting Gorgefodder3 to trial when they haven't responded to the millitary take over of Borealis?
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Just to clarify this. Gorgefodder3 was not a member of the nanomage liberation front when this happened. He did this on his own by own choice. So dont even try dragging the front into this.

Nuff said...

Till all are free!!!

I would like to request access to the trial's data, and if Gorge has not yet taken someone under retainer to defend him, I would like to offer myself.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

I will personately be at the trial myself ((if RL permits)) and give my brother all the support I can offer him. Just because he is no longer under the banner of the front does not mean we do not look out for him. He will remain our brother no matter under what banner.

Just for once I hope the clans will succeed in this trial and put this pesky terrorist away for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by alto
    It's so simple Xuan..

if you ever listened to his Radio Broadcast this might not have even happened..

Clearly this is your own fault and just trying to pass the buck..

Save you self a bombing and listen in..

~Cynotor
    Actualy at the time of this bombing the person in question did not have a live broadcast on that stream.

Second of all if he had a live broadcast on anouther stream one should note that there are only 24 hours in the day, and some of those hours must be spent sleeping or away from a stream. So one must pick and choose what streams one listens to and can not be held acountable for an extremist blowing up cities and killing people because they had not been aware of someone's broadcast, nor having the time to actualy listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Berael
    3. Why the mew is the ICC so quickly putting Gorgefodder3 to trial when they haven't responded to the millitary take over of Borealis?
    Because moving troops into Borealis was completely legal while blowing things up and killing people isn't, maybe?
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Quote Originally Posted by Berael
    1. Gorgefodder is an idiot
    Berael is this not a little harsh..

I mean calling some one an idiot is a little over board..

How about unwise?

Maybe you should take him in and teach him right from wrong? Or even try just talking to him.. You could talk him into blowing up Omni Unicorns in Borealis..

Then again now that he is caught he might learn his lesson from the trial..

Who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin
    Just for once I hope the clans will succeed in this trial and put this pesky terrorist away for a long time.
    Ya maybe then we can capture you and put you to trial..

((OOC: umm a slight correction.. the 16th is the final date of the witness submittal and evidence to be turned in by both attourneys. The date of the Trial will be announced on the 16th))

Although I don't always agree with Gorge's actions, as a friend I know he must have had his reasons to do what he did. He's a stubborn little one, I know he'll make it through this just fine, and on to live another day.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

using terrorism to fight terrorists?

so fight fire w/ fire.

Quote Originally Posted by alto
    Berael is this not a little harsh..
    It is not too harsh. I know gorge fairly well and i've spoken with him at length often. If he wants to go blow a hole in the building from a city of a clan that is publicly friendly to neutrals no matter who they are or where they come from... thats like shooting yourself in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Telcea
    Because moving troops into Borealis was completely legal while blowing things up and killing people isn't, maybe?
    It certainly might be legal, but since ICC peacekeepers were dispatched to Borealis to protect neutrals against sided conflict one would think we would have at least been -informed- a head of time. If Omni-Tech wanted to move in and do something in Borealis with out disrupting the lives of the neutrals living there as they claimed, it would have been nice if they had been the least bit polite about it.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Info update:

Prosecuting Attorney: Jennifer "Lizor" McCovery
    Defense Attorney: Major "Nyadach" Prabel

ICC Judge name to be announced.

From the Desk of Jennifer McCovery:

I am making this public statement, in response to the recent news article published by the FJRK. While I appreciate and respect their effort to be a responsible news agency, there were a number of facts that were not properly reported.

Those facts will be brought forth during the trial, and I have made sure to confer with ICC Legal, to stay well within their guidelines, and trial protocol. At present, this office is waiting to complete the discovery and disclosure of mutually held witness lists, and testimonials to move to the next stage of the trial procedure.

At present, Aethyr Knights are not actively seeking a trial date, pending completion of the above mentioned action. Once completed, Gorge Parsil's attorney will be conferred and a trial date will be set.

If there are any further questions regarding the accused, the accusations or the witnesses available, you may send those inquiries to this office.

Sincerely,
    Jennifer "Lizor" McCovery, Esquire
    Prosecuting Attorney Pro Tem
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

As Mr Parsil's defense lawyer I find such articles as the above as nothing more than propaganda used by the media to try and smear the good name of my client. Such actions are a travesty and do nothing more than make the proposed fair trial more difficult to show the innocence, and fairness my client has always had for all life on Rubi-ka. And we can't wait till the day he walks freely from the court an innocent man.

(( Ok to be totally honest I've been massively slacking in this matter and the Borealis occupation by OT due to a recent accident smashing my arm in 3 places...its pinned back together now (hey, can't just left have Nya have the implants without me getting twinked up also), and I'm sorta back in game to a certain extent but am only doing things lightly till I'm back on form....hoping to be able to put on a good show with Gorge for the trial though, but can but try at the moment...sorry for all the delays and problems of late ))
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

:::::INFO UPDATE ~ Trial time and date set:::::

Date: June 24th, 29480
    Time: 2100 SRT/GMT

The Judge should be arriving during the week. Counsels be prepared to meet with the judge to discuss protocols for this trial.

Thank You,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast