Thread: Ghost Damage

Ghost Damage

This is some strange stuff people...It started happening yesterday evening to me and possibly others. All of the sudden, I was dead...no damage seen on my screen at all, I just fell DEAD ( and lost ALOT of xp in the process!!). This made me quite mad and I'm about to cancel my account if the ***** continues to happen. FC, you need to get on this little latency bug or whatever the hell it is because it is one of your many game breaking BUGS that will make people just up and quit and go to better games FAST. Don't belive me? Wait till Shadowbane and SW comes out, I am beting you will lose HALF OR MORE of your subscriber count because of crap like this (Oh, and not to mention the UBER UNGODLY lag in most of your zones). Before you release a freakin expansion pack I would make the original WORK RIGHT first, thank you and have a nice day.

Xianan,

Currently pissed off citizen of Rubi-Ka.
    Cronosingh - 220 Engineer
    Cronomedius - 220 Doctor
    Melgaroth - 220 Bureaucrat
    Cronoshaed - 2** Shade

You have been hit by nanos for 2544 points of unknown damage.

Happend to a guy standing next to me in trade next to the grid.

I mean I do understand that you can get hit by lightning, but PLEASE =) dont get us killed like that.
    Hope Ocura Heals
    Healmonkey for Dark Front - Rimor
    Give us /target <name> please !!!

[Frankt]: I'll be any animal you want me to be.. just let me hump your leg !

I actually think the 2544 damage was that guy casting the fixer grid nano.

which is usually what happens when fixers grid using nanos rather than the grid.

Swg Beta Hurry Up !

Bruv!

there seems to be some lag between what the client sees and what the servers see. A quick fix a crat told me about is to target yourself after every battle to make sure your health is what it truely is. I am not sure if this health lag will suddenly make you die or not, buts its nice to go into a fight at 100% health instead of looking like 100% but really being 50% .

~aqua

I've had similar experiences. Mine where while on a mission however. Getting hit by an unseen enemy, that niether myself nor my team mates can see let alone lock on to. And when that happens, it isn't like normal combat where you get hit and take damage every couple of seconds, but it's a constant and persistant stream of dmg until you're dead. Can't escape it either.

This has happened to me twice now since I've started playing. Fortunantly still being new it hasn't effected me terribly, but I could just imagin a high lvl having this happen when he's close to lvl. I'd be livid.

Sucks when an already dead mob kills you, doesn't it? ^_^