Thread: I'm really getting sick and tired of not getting missions on 3rd one

I'm really getting sick and tired of not getting missions on 3rd one

You all know how sometimes you won't get a mission after hitting accept on the 3rd mission you get? Well, it happened to me 3 times in a row today and I'm really getting sick and tired of it. There is NO excuse for this and it's little things like this that Funcom refuses to address that annoy the heck out of people and ultimately make them leave the game for something else. All I have to say is Thank God for SWG. They had their first beta and it went very smoothly. Pull your heads out of your rear ends Unfuncom and THINK, mmkay? It's not that hard to figure out and since you are professional programmers, you should know how to fix it. So get back from your Norwegian summer vacation and get to work.

/me shakes head in disgust.

Oh, and also.. I STILL sometimes have health taken away from me when healing. This was a bug from a long time ago and came back last patch. This patch has been around for 2 months now. VERY annoying.

THIS is the reason I'm definitely going to SWG when it comes out because you are a bunch of incompetent a$$es.

It's to stop people using a 3rd party application that displays the missions, clicksaver is the most poular atm, sucks i know. Just breathe a little between each 'request mission' click.
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm