Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freedom March - Friday, June 16

and then I realized I was gonna be at work.. sorry, or I would be there
    Last edited by Pyromanche; Jun 16th, 2006 at 02:37:52.
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

Quote Originally Posted by LithiumFlower
    Will there be free cookies at the Freedom March?

~ Amelie
    Punch and Pie
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Talking Wheee!

We had a great turn out for the march! The Final speakers list was:

Last Ditch: Nyadach of Independent Rubikans
    Hope: Berael of Wolf Brigade
    Stolt's Outpost: Berael of Wolf Brigade
    Newland: Mayor Toog
    Borealis: Boinky of Circle G

We even had some Aethyr Knights and Omni-Pol show up! Proving that not only neutrals want freedom: Everybody does!.

I want to thank everybody for coming who came and I didn't get to see and I look forward to seeing you at our next event!
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

It was a great march.. the Omni-Gunships and their delivery were an interesting surprise..

If you believe Omni-Pol showed up to support your "freedom protest", you are wrong. As we stated on our arrival, our objective was to ensure your march was peacefully and did not turn out into some howling mob that hauls through the city, being a danger to other citizens.
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

Quote Originally Posted by Khuri
    If you believe Omni-Pol showed up to support your "freedom protest", you are wrong. As we stated on our arrival, our objective was to ensure your march was peacefully and did not turn out into some howling mob that hauls through the city, being a danger to other citizens.
    Now don't be shy Khuri, of course you where there to support the neutrals in their struggle for freedom. After all, the only danger to other citizens is Omni-Pol...
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Khuri
    Borealis has hosted many, many protest marches in the past, believe me, and not one of them has ever broken out in crazed violence. You need not worry. Your experiences with the unruly citizens of Omni-1 and Rome will not be repeated in the civilized areas of the world.

*bows respectfully towards Tarondal*

Beautifully said
    To be good is to be in harmony with one's self... Discord is to be forced to be in harmony with others. - Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Tarondal
    Borealis has hosted many, many protest marches in the past, believe me, and not one of them has ever broken out in crazed violence. You need not worry. Your experiences with the unruly citizens of Omni-1 and Rome will not be repeated in the civilized areas of the world.
    So very true...and they wonder why we dislike them trying to run the town? the fact it'll all decend into violence perhaps?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Unfortunately I could not make the march due to other commitments. Well done to Berael for the organisation and everyone who took part. Borealis will soon be free from the occupiers.

Free Borealis!
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

[QUOTE=Tarondal]Borealis has hosted many, many protest marches in the past, believe me, and not one of them has ever broken out in crazed violence.[QUOTE]

No they have not, because Omni-Pol has been present.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

That and those cute little leets who sometimes run around Borealis... who could raise themselves to violence with so many cute little critters around... perhaps you should consider deputizing leets and putting them on the payroll, it could help Omni-Pol out quite a bit all things considered.
    To be good is to be in harmony with one's self... Discord is to be forced to be in harmony with others. - Wilde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12