Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freedom March - Friday, June 16

Smile Freedom March - Friday, June 16

The NDI is organizing a Freedom March for Friday, June 16th around 21:00 GMT.

This event will be to demonstrate to all the powers that be on Rubi-Ka that the Neutral community will not simply roll over and die in the face of adversity. As we have done in the past, while there is still breath in our bodies, we are still free and this is what we aim to show them.

The event will be a march around select Neutral Cities using the Whompa network for transportation. At each city there will be a small speech, the theme to the speeches will be "Freedom, Life, and Community". If a city currently does not have a speaker for it, please feel free to write up a speech and submit it to me via Gridmail at Berael@wolf-brigade.org or contact me in game.

Current Route
    Last Ditch - (Tentative) Jujuwalker of the NLCC
    Hope - Berael of Wolf Brigade
    Stolt's Outpost - TBA
    Newland City - Mayor Toog is anticipated to speak
    Borealis - Boinky of Circle G
    Last edited by Berael; Jun 14th, 2006 at 16:20:12.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

I have one question..what makes you think your not free?

You stillhave your home...you still walk the street..your people still have shop's and make profit to feed your family..you can still walk where ever you want...and lastly you have the freedom to march and protest...why rock the boat?

Or are you trying to bring omni down on the neutral commuity?

why would you think it's in your best intrest for a commuity of 10,000 or so neutral citizens,to pick a fight with a corperation of billions when there leaveing your commuity intact?

you have your freedom...you have your lifes....somthing that silverstone would love to take..and omni has always protected weather you want to admit it or not.
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy
    I have one question..what makes you think your not free?

You stillhave your home...you still walk the street..your people still have shop's and make profit to feed your family..you can still walk where ever you want...and lastly you have the freedom to march and protest...why rock the boat?

Or are you trying to bring omni down on the neutral commuity?

why would you think it's in your best intrest for a commuity of 10,000 or so neutral citizens,to pick a fight with a corperation of billions when there leaveing your commuity intact?

you have your freedom...you have your lifes....somthing that silverstone would love to take..and omni has always protected weather you want to admit it or not.
    Freedom is the right to decide for yourselves who governs you, the right to welcome whoever you want, the right to decide your own future, the right to live your life the way you want it and not the way it is regulated by some corporation.

We are not trying to bring down Omni Tek on the neutral community. Omni Tek has brought the neutral community down on them. We also do not fight the Corporation, although even a couple of thousands might just give the Clans the ascendancy. But that is not our way. There have always been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall.

The Sentinels have many times uttered threats, but never carried them out. It is Omni-Tek that invaded Borealis, not the Sentinels.

We do not need the Corporation to protect us and we do not want the Corporation to protect us. Go and protect your own assets, it looks like you need it.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko
    Freedom is the right to decide for yourselves who governs you, the right to welcome whoever you want, the right to decide your own future, the right to live your life the way you want it and not the way it is regulated by some corporation.
    Well said Yarko!

Free Borealis!
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

We do not need the Corporation to protect us and we do not want the Corporation to protect us. Go and protect your own assets, it looks like you need it.
    your right..we do need to protect our assets...and one of those asset's happen's tobe the communication dish in bori.

your right..we do need to protect our assets...and one of those asset's happen's tobe the communication dish in bori.
    Meaning that you moved into Borealis to protect your own assets and not the Neutrals, as the Corporation has stated before?

Meaning that you'd rather protect your own assets than to respect the Neutrals' right to self-determination?
    I hate signatures.

Mew!

I could offer to speak at last ditch if you haven't found anyone yet, Queen Be.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Dvoid
    Meaning that you moved into Borealis to protect your own assets and not the Neutrals, as the Corporation has stated before?
    I think your starting to understand......after all...

We do not need the Corporation to protect us
    What we omni need todo is stop our assets from falling into clan hands..i'm sorry if you take offence and feel your freedom is being taken away by guard's guarding an OMNI asset in your city,last i checked the guard have been leaving all the neutral people alone unless fired upon.

If these are the same guards who have been guarding 4Holes and various Omni-Med facilities then I am sure that the neutral population is feeling very secure right now.
    Major Eldridge Naxilite McCovery
    Adventurer, level 149
    Ranger and Explorer and of the Shadowlands
    Member of the Independent Rubi-Kans
    http://aoir.3.forumer.com/

Actualy, when I was watching Commander Nelolius prepare for Jessica Lonare's arrival in Borealis. Nelolius basicaly had the guards shoot some of the neutrals because they were irritating him, they didn't actualy shoot at Nelolius, just call him nasty names.

An juju, thats cool. I'd appriciate it if you could write it up and send it off to me real quick.

Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

What we omni need todo is stop our assets from falling into clan hands..i'm sorry if you take offence and feel your freedom is being taken away by guard's guarding an OMNI asset in your city,last i checked the guard have been leaving all the neutral people alone unless fired upon.
    You should check more often.

Next to those idiots you call guards, there also often enough are OT pigs killing neutral civilians (and yes, I mean civilians).

Omni-Tek protects?

Protect:
    to keep someone or something safe from injury, damage or loss
    to provide someone with insurance against injury, damages, etc.

The way you protect things, one doesn’t need another enemy.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender

So back to the purpose of this post: the march

Yarko are you volenteering to do a speech? Or maybe volenteering Nyadach? We all know he is a load of laughs.

If needed, I can give a speech. I'll also ask Nya if I see him.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender

You should check more often.

Next to those idiots you call guards, there also often enough are OT pigs killing neutral civilians (and yes, I mean civilians).
    Omni Pig's?...I thought you were smarter then that to judge a side by a vocal minority...you do know that there are neutral factions that attack omni don't you?.

your smarter then to stereotype like that...or maybe we should start judgeing all neutrals on the actions of the NLF if your so inclined to that line of thinking?

your smarter then to stereotype like that...or maybe we should start judgeing all neutrals on the actions of the NLF if your so inclined to that line of thinking?
    Sure, and we'll judge all Omni's on the actions of some of your brightest specimen.

Now, as Berael said, this is about our Freedom March. If you have nothing descent to add, go and play with Zora.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender

(((Yay i'll be at work and miss another one hehe)))

Good luck with your "March".

*mumbles under his breath*Just making themselves a bunch of sitting ducks
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

*looks hella confused*

Sorry Berael I just need to know something..

...or maybe we should start judgeing all neutrals on the actions of the NLF if your so inclined to that line of thinking?
    Where in gods' name did that come from?

*shakes head*

Ok getting back to the subject..

Berael I am sorry to say I will be unable to attend this march due to other issues happeing in my life. If there is anything I can do for you pre-march please feel free to contact me..

*grins*

Maybe I can post flyers on the backs of Unicorns.

~Caviler
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

I've updated the speaker list.

We are still looking for a speaker for Stolt's.

Why would you compare neutrals to the Front? The NLF is not neutral; we are Free. It's a whole 'nother thing.

Will there be free cookies at the Freedom March?

~ Amelie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast