Thread: There wont be General Virta to kick around no more.

There wont be General Virta to kick around no more.

"I really, really see your point."

"You know it Robo." Virta's pet stands, unmoved, letting out a hiss every 5 seconds. As it is supposed to be.

"Ready?"
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

"See this. This is the Queen, Robo."

Virta looks out of his window solemnly, his hands on his hips. "The pieces are set."

Officer Virta adjusts his belt. Checking the screwdriver, giving it a whirl, taking a look at his boots. He drops the whirring screwdriver on his boot, on purpose.

"Excellent. There will be nothing to fear Robo. Nothing." Officer Virta walks out of the apartment, closing the door with silently taking care not to create draft to blow away his note.

"Dear Mom and Dad. Dear Viie.

I will have to move away. You may not like the things I will have to do. Everything will be explained soon. Omni-Tek prevails.

Your loving son,
    Curly."

Ok, then.

[What?!?! Please, please day you're not leaving...]

General Hendrix,
    Your sense of duty is admirable and I stand by my theory that you standing at our Headquarter's would completely negate Basic Training.
    Kick some ass, sir!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

((Nono, Im not going anywhere ))

((What happening? Im confused , At least your not leaving , that im glad about ))
    ~Just another NT..~
    169/7 Opifex Fixer|| 118/5 Solitus Doctor|| 60/6 Solitus Keeper
    214/12 Nanomage NT|| 168/9 Solitus Agent
    45/4 Trox MP!

Virta tightens a black trenchcoat around his waist, to hide his Omni-Pol armour. He then puts on a gas mask. "Testing, 1-2-3." He smiles. He sounds different, and looks different. Perfect.

He walks on towards the red light district of Omni-1 Entertainment. The usual punksters in that part of the city dont seem to pay attention to the officer walking amongst them.

Reaching into his pocket he brings out a brochure he picked up couple of weeks ago and peers at it through the gas mask. "Martial artz - dojo. The way of the exploding fist. Attack-Fu. Cash only."

"Looks like we are here Robo. Stand by. I will give the door a knock." He knocks on the dirty surface of the door and a small peephole opens and a handgun is brought to his face. "No pigs." A harsh voice says, then continues suprisedly "What the hell is that on your face?"

Virta bows. "I respectfully seek training in the ways of...", quickly checking his notepad, "..in the ways of, err.. psychokilling, unarmed, umm, maddog-style-Fu. Master." He extends his hand holding a sleek, 100k credit bill.

The peephole closes and there is commotion and sounds of excited discussions inside. After a couple of moments, the door opens and he walks inside the dark room.

It is morning, a few days after. Officer Virta marches through the streets of Omni-1 Entertainment district, en route to his office. He winces everytime he puts weight on his left foot. The gas mask is not on anymore, showing a swollen eye. He opens the door to the headquarters, giving a nod to the officers inside. One of them opens his mouth with a surprised look, noticing the injuries and his slight loss of weight.

"I dont want to talk about it." Virta responds quickly and gives a meaningful stare.

Virta enters his office, closes the door with some force and sits behind his desk, shaking his head. "What on Rubi-Ka was I thinking."

(lol I don't even know what to say.. but at this thread has me laughing.. that is for sure)

[R u engi?

PS.

Heeheeheehee...]
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

((Time to update this thread, Virta. We all wanna know more about Virta's pain in changing battle techniques ))

satire or perhaps virta's going ma? ^^