Thread: Cz- Can you have the price for it (booster) deducted from you account credit card.

Cz- Can you have the price for it (booster) deducted from you account credit card.

Cz- It would be conventant for me if you could have the price deducted from your account credit card. And after doing so, then be allowed to download it.

Cz- could u check on that for me. thks
    Omni Trader on RK2

What if we don't want to buy it? Can we not buy it and keep playing AO?

Originally posted by Alias
    What if we don't want to buy it? Can we not buy it and keep playing AO?
    Yes. They've promised it will not be required.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

But we will probably be quite a bit gimped compared to those that have bought it, and thereby forced to buy it if we are to continue play.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

thats what i was afraid of too, that if i didn't buy it i wont be able to play. especially if i cant go into the zones that all the other people are...it'd kinda suck

Post Must we buy the booster?

From what I read, If you want to participate in the cration of towers, then you will have to purchase the booster pack. This probably means that the high levels in the org, and those with good trade skills (I think I read that trade skills will be involved in making the towers) will want to buy the patch so that they can create them. But you will still be able to go with your Guild mates to and tear down other guilds stuff without buying the patch. If this is indeed the only way you may be gimped is reconosince. They mentioned that patch owners will have more detailed views of the towers. THis implies therefore that the difference between different types of towers may not be immediately evident to the non patch user. I reccomend you have an agent sneak in and scout it out for you.... Or maybe just buy the patch

If the pay-patch just was about building towers it would not imbalance the game, but those with the pay-patch will get skill bonuses that others don´t have.
    Hence the statement that those without the hrmph "boosterpack" will be forced to buy the "boosterpack" to compete with others that have it.

You keep posting that as a fact, in several threads. Please show the quote from FC that states that as a fact, too, for those of us that can't find your source. I did post a quote that seems to indicate something different from the Dev Chat in another of the threads where you've done your Troll Corps duty.

http://www.funcom.com/media/pressrel...h/booster.html

Sorry, I forgot to say that they might get exp bonus, landowner titles and more in addition to skill bonuses.

Ill let you on in a little secret... Putting Czs name in the topic will keep him from responding altogether. If you want him to reply, make jokes about his mama
    -Freshman Ybbo Level 51 Enforcer

-Ebbo Level 25 Meta-Physicist

Hehe... That's the funniest thing I've read on these boards in a while.

Re: Cz- Can you have the price for it (booster) deducted from you account credit card.

Originally posted by Odian102
    Cz- It would be conventant for me if you could have the price deducted from your account credit card. And after doing so, then be allowed to download it.

Cz- could u check on that for me. thks
    We'll let you know when we know.