Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ./wave

./wave

Yeah...I probably wasn't well known in this game...but I figured a goodbye was in order regardless. This game just got too repetetive, too boring, too unbalanced--too fast. Top that with the inumerable promises F-U-com failed to fullfill, and my interest as well as others slipped...then faded, and gradually died. I figured that when you begin to see the creators as brutal, merciless, money-hungry overlords, it's time to call it quits. For those of you who choose to stay, I can only forsee more dissapointment, conflicts, nerfs, grief, and lack of customer support from Funcom. I can only hope that you realize the direction this game is going, sooner than I did...as when I look back on this game, I only see a waste of $100+ and countless hours of my life i'll never get back. In the words of Hexxtor, "AO is like a bad relationship you need to really let it close so you can see you dont need it."

Anyway..I did make alot of friends out of my time spent in the game, as well as enemies (fall and die, blizzaro...may you fumble your next grid nano and rematerialize with your head up your ass, you brutally egotistical smurff), so it wasn't a complete waste, I suppose. Still, for those of you who know and remember me, feel free to contact me through my email (khaine0385@aol.com), as , i'm assuming, most of you will be heading towards SWG when it comes out, leaving AO as a ghost town, and Funcom wondering where they went wrong...I, personally, will be heading towards Neocron very soon...using the same alias as in AO. Thanks for everything everyone...have fun..glad to have met most of you.

Sorry for the flames...good luck everyone, enjoy AO while it's still almost bearable ^^
    /wave

-Elementul5

Date of registration 2001-12-10 04:25:54 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-10-06
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

Cya around element
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Sad to see you go Elementul..

Take care and good luck in Neocron

Drkinky

Unhappy

GRrrr no, not you eli damnit you ddint even tell me ingame grr
    **** you! DONT LEAVE! I dont care about the reason I'l even pay your subscription just dont leave... please heh...

*sad for real now heh...*

Dont leave heh, get ingame and we'll talk or something damnit, please meow...

0_o

I'll still be around..till my subscription runs out, anyway...always need to find someone to unload all my goodies onto =P

bah you wont quit, i'll see to this meow, damn you if you quit heh, just so you know...
    bleh

Take it easy man
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

:(

Cya elementul5 ! been nice knowing u!

C u in SWG!

Later Ele... fond memories of you killing me.... my TRYING to kill you with 4 other clanners

*roots element so Dark can pounce on him and tie him up*
    STAY O_O
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

get ingame and tell me where to send money eli please meow

*wonders who will pay him for the 200+ days he have in online time*

*is happy that his account is worth over $2000 according to an "expert"*
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    *wonders who will pay him for the 200+ days he have in online time*

*is happy that his account is worth over $2000 according to an "expert"*
    He best better not try and ebay. People are either rat'n others out (Gravy/Nothin), or FC is finding it.

I hope he either continues to play or hands the stick over to another capable omni friend.

bye bye

I think you got my kill a few times in 2ho you uber MA

---
    Stian - 173 NT
    Norwegian Berserkers

Re: 0_o

Originally posted by Element
    I'll still be around..till my subscription runs out, anyway...always need to find someone to unload all my goodies onto =P
    *cough* I can help out with that

/tell Mottom
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

Or not... mottom can go to hell, no he already lives there. prove me wrong. And no I do not feel sorry for him (look at him with his cute little glasses tideling)

Cya later mate , only spoke to you once but you seemed cool enough ;=) . Remains of Me...et... LOL . GL in the future and cya in SWG
    Fatcrusher

Anyone that gives free stuff to Mot should be prosecuted IRL for crimes against humanity.
    RETIRED

Doh....

Doh you were always the first one I would attack in 2h0 and Camelot. Gonna miss it. You're more than welcomed to log into our IRC channel (#Redemption) and say hi to the peeps now and then. Good luck to you.

--------------------------------

Messman
    President of Redemption

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast