Thread: To booster pack or to not

To booster pack or to not

Is not getting the booster pack an option? When it comes out, what happens to all the people who don't want to purchase it? If you are able NOT to get it, what then happens when you enter an area where there is a tower? Do you see the tower? Does the booster pack just enable you to create the tower? What will be teh interaction between those who do not have it and those who do have it.

You don't have to buy it
    You see it and you can battle with it even if you don't have it
    Thats all I know

so, really...

The only people who would want this would be important guild members and people who want a few updated textures.

great...

Excelent idea FC! Keep pumping them out!

From the chat, what happens is if you don't have the booster pack you see the tower, you can help fight the towers, and all its defenders, but thats the only interaction with the towers you get.

If you have the booster pack you get better textures for the towers, maybe, you can set up your own tower, and since you can create the towers, you will get the guild benefits that are provided by the tower. You don't get the benefits without the tower. Maybe.

Originally posted by Minivasn
    From the chat, what happens is if you don't have the booster pack you see the tower, you can help fight the towers, and all its defenders, but thats the only interaction with the towers you get.

If you have the booster pack you get better textures for the towers, maybe, you can set up your own tower, and since you can create the towers, you will get the guild benefits that are provided by the tower. You don't get the benefits without the tower. Maybe.
    I don't think this was totally addressed in the chat. They did not indicate, for example, that if some org members own the pack, and some do not, only the ones with the pack would get the benefits. They didn't indicate otherwise, either - the whole chat was downright vague.

That's what happens when a product isn't out or finished yet for people to critique.
    They don't want to tell us everything that's in it or going to be in it. They might change something and it'll ruin the whole mystery of it etc etc.
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.